BLM Riots in Lancaster PA After Black Man Shot by Police

For the exact same reasons that the left demands Trump say something each and every time.

Joe "Whats my name again?" Biden is soft on this terrorism and these terrorist organizations. He'd going to have to spend a lot of time proving he is tough on crime. We all know he isn't, but he'll still have to prove it. Each and every day.
Every time what?

And does Trump do it?
So, playing dumb, oh wait. That is not an act with you.

Stay with the conversation if you can.

Keep it up in the swing states. I'm sure Trump is lovin' it.

We've already seen this nonsense in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and now Pennsylvania.

Can they do Florida next?
What really sucks is just the weekend before last, I was down in Lancaster enjoying the country-side and buying up some $2.00/lb pork ribs. The Amish are raking it in hand over fist down there and I say, "Good for them"

It is beautiful there and now these rioting thugs are going to destroy it.

Sleepy Joe has already written off Florida.

He'll probably key in on Michigan

For the exact same reasons that the left demands Trump say something each and every time.

Joe "Whats my name again?" Biden is soft on this terrorism and these terrorist organizations. He'd going to have to spend a lot of time proving he is tough on crime. We all know he isn't, but he'll still have to prove it. Each and every day.
Every time what?

And does Trump do it?
So, playing dumb, oh wait. That is not an act with you.

Stay with the conversation if you can.
Democrats riot for no good reason and all the Left can do is babble about Trump.

The BLM/Antifa movement is Biden's base. He needs to separate himself from them
His base huh? You have records of all these protestor's voting cards?

BLM/Antifa are the same people who used to be called "Occupy Wall Street" , "Coffee Party" and SEIU.

And back in the day, they were called "Weather Underground" and "SDS"

Life moves on, as well as the parade of name changes.

BLM/Antifa are the same people who used to be called "Occupy Wall Street" , "Coffee Party" and SEIU.

I repeat...

So you have copies of all their voting cards...yes?

I repeat...

Hilarious. You Leftards campaigning for Trump now in PA is simply hilarious.

we need to put these retards in the woods w/15 miles of woods on either side, give them their guns, and drop them off after dark. how would they react? as soon as a chipmunk moved, a little twig snap, the guns would be a shooting....how many would be left?

I repeat...

Hilarious. You Leftards campaigning for Trump now in PA is simply hilarious.
hell of a lot better than supporting something that has no idea whats going on in his bathroom...but hey keep supporting the dementia patient, im sure he'll know....not

Sunday, Lancaster, Pennsylvania:

Cop responds to domestic disturbance call.

Knife wielding negro tries to attack cop.

Cop, not wanting to shoot said negro, runs.

Negro chases cop.

Cop draws sidearm arm.

Cops shoots and kills man who was chasing him with a knife.

Idiot BLM retarded monkeys protest shooting of negro who was trying to kill a cop and, as if this would be any surprise, BLM retard monkeys trash city.

Fuck BLM. Just fuck them. They all need to die, and the sooner the better. This wasn't a case of a cop pushing a knee down on some negro's neck or a cop shooting an unarmed negro. No, the negro in this case was trying to kill the cop, and apparently BLM retards believe that the cop choosing to defend himself was racist.

I thought I had seen the extent of the stupidity that BLM retards could display.

Boy, was I ever wrong...

Video: Officer running away while shooting man with knife in Lancaster
As long as catch and release is how the game is played it will not stop. In 2008 across the country 10 unarmed Black American men were killed by police. 8 of them tried to take the cops gun. The other two the cop was charged and now doing prison terms. The Mesa, Arizona cop that killed the White man on his knees begging for his life with an AR-15 is still on the force. The people didn't riot or loot or burn and because your great, great, great, great grandfather was a slave doesn't give anyone the excuse to do so. When force is met with the same force that is being applied against innocent people it will stop.

I repeat...

Your continued attempt to deflect from the original conversation is telling...

And here is the main difference between the black and white communities in how we perceive law enforcement.

When white folks behave like this and get shot we don't defend it. We recognize it as what happens to you when you fuck around with the police.

Black folks riot everytime some PoS career criminal, drug addict, psychopath loser gets a bump on the head from law enforcement.

White people and police aren't black people's worst enemy.. it's themselves.

Last edited:

The BLM/Antifa movement is Biden's base. He needs to separate himself from them
Biden still refuses to condemn ANTIFA by name. All he gave was the political ‘all violence is bad‘ as if the Right is rioting and murdering too.

A bastard from the highest echelon of the Democratic Party. They ALLOW the thought of destroying the country. THEY don't lose anything: people. THEY think people will always need loans and Chinese goods.

Sunday, Lancaster, Pennsylvania:

Cop responds to domestic disturbance call.

Knife wielding negro tries to attack cop.

Cop, not wanting to shoot said negro, runs.

Negro chases cop.

Cop draws sidearm arm.

Cops shoots and kills man who was chasing him with a knife.

Idiot BLM retarded monkeys protest shooting of negro who was trying to kill a cop and, as if this would be any surprise, BLM retard monkeys trash city.

Fuck BLM. Just fuck them. They all need to die, and the sooner the better. This wasn't a case of a cop pushing a knee down on some negro's neck or a cop shooting an unarmed negro. No, the negro in this case was trying to kill the cop, and apparently BLM retards believe that the cop choosing to defend himself was racist.

I thought I had seen the extent of the stupidity that BLM retards could display.

Boy, was I ever wrong...

Video: Officer running away while shooting man with knife in Lancaster
Did the idiot perp say "I can't breathe" after running that far after the cop??

1600105980366.png

Attachments

• 1600105454100.png
    1600105454100.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Forum List

Back