BLM Sign Outside Fenway Park

Your analysis is dumb. Blacks kill blacks so it is OK for police to kill unarmed black men?
fk no. but why are you okay with blacks killing blacks? It is obvious you don't care about black lives. And just so you're informed, more unarmed whites are killed by cops. but don't let facts interfere in your hate.
Who the fuck said anyone was OK with gun violence.

No one but you lying fucks.

As for numbers, try considering percentages of the population.
Yet you are silent! The hypocrisy you spew is sickening

..and the thing is--there is not a problem of police brutality or racism
Does a racist think there is a problem with racism?
you provide no evidence --just babblecrap

Isn’t ‘Red’ Sox racist?
One can only hope Red Sox pitching records three consecutive swinging strikeouts in order to provide a karmic balance...

Lots of people have been putting up BLM signs on their buildings. People dont actually support the movement, they are just hoping BLM wont burn down their building if they see a BLM sign on it.

There is no evidence that a racist will accept. Just the idea that you think racism is not an issue now is proof enough.

Isn’t ‘Red’ Sox racist?
One can only hope Red Sox pitching records three consecutive swinging strikeouts in order to provide a karmic balance...

Lots of people have been putting up BLM signs on their buildings. People dont actually support the movement, they are just hoping BLM wont burn down their building if they see a BLM sign on it.
Yep must be it. Maybe they just figured out that the racists can go fuck themselves.

Isn’t ‘Red’ Sox racist?

Yep must be it. Maybe they just figured out that the racists can go fuck themselves.
Where are these so called white "racists" that people should be worried about? Why dont we ever see them doing violent racist stuff? What are you even talking about? Who specifically are you mad at, and why?

There is no evidence that a racist will accept. Just the idea that you think racism is not an issue now is proof enough.
please stop posting so much evidence and facts !!!!

MLB backwards is BLM.
Looks like MLB now stands for Matter Lives Black.
That sounds like something woke Yoda would say. :laugh:

giphy.gif

Isn’t ‘Red’ Sox racist?

To bad the rioters are ignorant and cannot read.

No sports for me until all lives matter

They're stupid overpaid jocks.
Yet another dumbfuck who does not grasp what BLM is about. Where does it say only black lives matter.
"All lives won't matter until black lives matter. "
So you are saying that blacks are more important than all others?
And you claim not to be a racist.
You people are just too stupid to be alive That is NOT what I said.

If all lives matter then black lives matter & you agree with BLM. If black lives mattered, police would not get away with murdering unarmed black men.

and?? what's the point?? that doesn't prove they were stopped because of RACE
..THAT'S your evidence of racism???!!!!!!!!
hahahahhahahahhaahha

..I was stopped by cops for:
1. doing nothing wrong..I LEGALLY had my old plates on a new car I just bought
2. stopped for a broken light
3. I had a toy sword and was showing it to my sister..I painted it silver
someone called the cops on me..a cop car pulls up, then a cop van, then another cop car
I'm WHITE!!

Forum List

Back