BLM Sign Outside Fenway Park

..and the thing is--there is not a problem of police brutality or racism
Does a racist think there is a problem with racism?
you provide no evidence --just babblecrap
There is no evidence that a racist will accept. Just the idea that you think racism is not an issue now is proof enough.
please stop posting so much evidence and facts !!!!
from YOUR link!!!!!!!! proves ME right--not you--hahhahahaha
''''''Becker’s outcome test is a compelling measure of discrimination. But it’s also an imperfect barometer of bias. The test can fail to detect discrimination when it’s there and can indicate discrimination when it’s not there, as we and other researchers have observed.'''''''

I put MLB on last night and then literally turned the TV off after they kneeled for the anthem. See YA MLB! To many other fun things to do with my time than watch a bunch of anti-American Marxist play baseball.

I turned the BOS-BAL game on last night and turned it off in 5 minutes. There’s the big BLM banner out on the Mass Pike, a smaller one across the outfield seating, and a BLM logo on the back of the pitchers mound.

Red Sox owner John Henry must be trying to exorcise the demons of the team being the last to have a black player on their roster under the previous ownership group.

I put MLB on last night and then literally turned the TV off after they kneeled for the anthem. See YA MLB! To many other fun things to do with my time than watch a bunch of anti-American Marxist play baseball.

I turned the BOS-BAL game on last night and turned it off in 5 minutes. There’s the big BLM banner out on the Mass Pike, a smaller one across the outfield seating, and a BLM logo on the back of the pitchers mound.

Red Sox owner John Henry must be trying to exorcise the demons of the team being the last to have a black player on their roster under the previous ownership group.
..it's a fad.....they do it without even doing a basic research

I'm done with all Pro sports and probably college sports also if they go down this anti American "Woke" road. I don't want to have politics forced onto my entertainment and relaxation time, especially when I am paying for it!

No sports for me until all lives matter

They're stupid overpaid jocks.
Yet another dumbfuck who does not grasp what BLM is about. Where does it say only black lives matter.
"All lives won't matter until black lives matter. "

They don't give a crap about ANY lives.
It's only Marxist based diviseness.
Wow, another stupid fuck Trumpette pretending they know what a Marxist is. So, why do you assfucks think it is OK for police to kill unarmed black men without repercussions? Where in our Constitution does it say that?

There is no evidence that a racist will accept. Just the idea that you think racism is not an issue now is proof enough.
''''''Becker’s outcome test is a compelling measure of discrimination. But it’s also an imperfect barometer of bias. The test can fail to detect discrimination when it’s there and can indicate discrimination when it’s not there, as we and other researchers have observed.'''''''
It says that Blacks are more likely to be stopped. The study could not determinbe the cause. But gee, I wonder what it could be? Of couse, a racist won't see the racist bias because it is inbred into their very being.

It says that Blacks are more likely to be stopped. The study could not determinbe the cause. But gee, I wonder what it could be? Of couse, a racist won't see the racist bias because it is inbred into their very being.
..hahahahhahahahhahahahahha
..so there is no proof they were stopped because of race, and you agree---yet you say they are stopped because of race!!!!!!!!!!
hahhahahahahahahhaahah = IDIOCY

Yet another dumbfuck who does not grasp what BLM is about. Where does it say only black lives matter.

Wow, another stupid fuck Trumpette pretending they know what a Marxist is. So, why do you assfucks think it is OK for police to kill unarmed black men without repercussions? Where in our Constitution does it say that?

Are you referring to the policemen that were arrested and await trial. The policemen that everyone from Pelosi to Trump condemned? Why do you lie? You must be a communist. LOL If you don't know what a communist is look up "Marxist".

1. most killings by cops are justifiable
2. like Fang said, he's been charged!!! duh
3. the system is not perfect----such as a mostly black jury said OJ was not guilty when he obviously was

1. most killings by cops are justifiable
2. like Fang said, he's been charged!!! duh
3. the system is not perfect----such as a mostly black jury said OJ was not guilty when he obviously was
Youn fools just don't get it. "Most" doesn't cut it. When the police abuse their position to kill unarmed black people without repercussion, then it is a problem. How many were actually cleared by their departments? How many were charged only after protersts?

The system is NOT perfect & no one is fixing it hence the protests. If the police departments refuse, thern defund them & start over. Until something concrete happens, expect protests. That is how it works.

Are you referring to the policemen that were arrested and await trial. The policemen that everyone from Pelosi to Trump condemned? Why do you lie? You must be a communist. LOL If you don't know what a communist is look up "Marxist".
So, they were all arrersted without the protests. Lying fuck.

So, they were all arrersted without the protests. Lying fuck.

That's exactly what happened. The protests had nothing to do with what needed to be done. Those cops were going to be help accountable with or without protests. Yea I know, sucks when a POS like you can't use the race card. Trump saw the video and wanted it expedited.

"The George Floyd case, nothing has to be said. I watched that," Mr. Trump said in a phone interview with Sean Hannity. "I couldn't really watch it for that long a period of time, it was over eight minutes. Who could watch that?"

"But it doesn't get any more obvious or it doesn't get any worse than that," he added.

The big picture: "At my request, the FBI and the Department of Justice are already well into an investigation as to the very sad and tragic death in Minnesota of George Floyd," Trump tweeted. "I have asked for this investigation to be expedited and greatly appreciate all of the work done by local law enforcement. My heart goes out to George’s family and friends. Justice will be served!" Minneapolis's mayor said Tuesday the four officers involved in the incident had been fired.

Forum List

Back