BLM thugs disrupt mall of america and MN airport

The BLM'ers blocking the airport entrance are very lucky people in Minnesota are so polite. I'm thinking in some other cities, they would have ended up hood ornaments.

Hand out cocoa and flyers while singing Christmas carols with your fellow citizens downtown will get you some support.
But not from the OP.

edit...though I commend your constructive comment..

Last edited:
The BLM'ers blocking the airport entrance are very lucky people in Minnesota are so polite. I'm thinking in some other cities, they would have ended up hood ornaments.

The response should have been to simply DRIVE THROUGH them with a couple of dump trucks.

If black lives mattered before, they sure don't know. They should be rounded up and publicly hanged. Leave the bodies to rot as a warning that assholeism will not be tolerated.

If black lives mattered before, they sure don't know. They should be rounded up and publicly hanged. Leave the bodies to rot as a warning that assholeism will not be tolerated.
At least with your colour coding you'll find it easy to tell whether someone's an asshole.

If that were true then you would have been drawn and quartered long ago .

My sympathy for black plight is over. I want them punished with prejudice, extreme prejudice.

I remember we had control over them:

segeration.jpg

Since when did it become O.K. to block interstates, roads into airports, and entrances into shopping centers? Oh, that's right, since Obie became President.

Freedom of Assembly was not meant to infringe upon other peoples' freedom to drive, fly, and shop! Our country continues to disintegrate before our very eyes..............true story.

Since when did it become O.K. to block interstates, roads into airports, and entrances into shopping centers? Oh, that's right, since Obie became President.

Freedom of Assembly was not meant to infringe upon other peoples' freedom to drive, fly, and shop! Our country continues to disintegrate before our very eyes..............true story.

Hey, I agree with you. They SHOULD have done it someplace where they wouldn't interrupt commerce and travel. That being said, I do think that they have a legitimate cause, they are just executing their protests poorly.

If they want to demonstrate, they should take a page out of the Jena 6 protests. Thousands of people came to the town, said their piece, and left. Nobody was violent, nothing was destroyed, and they picked up after them selves, leaving the town cleaner than it was when they showed up.

Forum List

Back