BLM thugs disrupt mall of america and MN airport

That being said, I do think that they have a legitimate cause,

what legitimate cause? That 5% of population commit 1/2 all Burglary & Robbery? and on and on......

Cops are biased against black people. When was the last time you heard of a white boy being shot and killed by 16 bullets fired by one officer? When was the last time a white boy died from not being strapped into a police van and having their neck broke? What about the kid that was shot by a police officer and only had a pellet gun, but the cop was shooting at the kid within 3 seconds of exiting the vehicle.

Those are just a few examples. Yes, I do believe that the BLM movement has a legitimate reason for protesting, but they are executing their protests poorly and instead of advancing their cause, they are pissing off people and harming it.

Cops are biased against black people. When was the last time you heard of a white boy being shot and killed by 16 bullets fired by one officer? When was the last time a white boy died from not being strapped into a police van and having their neck broke? What about the kid that was shot by a police officer and only had a pellet gun, but the cop was shooting at the kid within 3 seconds of exiting the vehicle.

Those are just a few examples. Yes, I do believe that the BLM movement has a legitimate reason for protesting, but they are executing their protests poorly and instead of advancing their cause, they are pissing off people and harming it.
Just because the libtard press doesnt cover it does not mean it doesnt happen, dude.

I knew a kid when I was growing up that tried to evade the police on a motorcycle. when they caught him they beat the hell out of him, broke his leg in three places, and he had it coming because he fought the cops. That was in Garland Texas, if I remember correctly. The dudes leg was about an inch and a half shorter than the other after that. Cops said he wiped out on a curve trying to get away.

Fort Worth has these metal lined elevators in the county jail. When they have to tune up an inmate they call him a 'magnet head' to clue him in that he was heading toward an unpleasant situation. And they tuned up whites far more often than blacks, doofus.

When I was in the hospital a few years ago when I lived in Maryland a white dude was brought in who was giving the cops shit, this was in Rockville, and the cop tackled him on the pavement and rolled the fuckers legs up, broke them in multiple places, compound fractures in several places.

IT does happen, dude, even though YOU never hear of it.

Last edited:
It's a bit of a different upbringing I think, I mean when I was a kid it was /common knowledge/ that if you fought an officer you were going to get your ass kicked, and, yes, possibly shot. There was never a question about this and no one raised a stink about it when someone got dead for doing so... It wasn't thought of as "police brutality" back then, it was thought of more like... "evolution in progress." I think, in general, white folks don't particularly care if someone eats a bullet while fighting the police...

To be bluntly honest, I tend to feel that if you're not obeying the laws, and on top of that you are going to get violent with police, then you have no place in our society. I mean someone willing to get violent with an officer with a gun, in my mind, will have zero qualms getting violent with an unarmed civilian, therefore it's safer for society as a whole that such folks are off the streets. While death is unfortunate, and I'll even agree not always necessary, to me... I'm not concerned about losing a violent individual... sorry.

Since when did it become O.K. to block interstates, roads into airports, and entrances into shopping centers? Oh, that's right, since Obie became President.
Typical ignorance:

Janitors block downtown intersection; 40 arrested

Freedom of Assembly was not meant to infringe upon other peoples' freedom to drive, fly, and shop! Our country continues to disintegrate before our very eyes..............true story.

Freedom to shop...its in the constitution. Oh the horror!!!

Meanwhile....
th

Shoots black man in back after reporting he took his taser

Dropping taser near body:
th

One would think that when you can be murdered in broad daylight, that would be a sign of the nation crumbling...not when you can't make it to Build A Bear to purchase a doll.

That being said, I do think that they have a legitimate cause,

what legitimate cause? That 5% of population commit 1/2 all Burglary & Robbery? and on and on......

Um...you do know cops shoot a lot more whites than blacks....right??? And...nevermind. You cop haters have been exposed as too stupid to debate. Facts and stats disprove BLM....but you all ignore reality.

It's a bit of a different upbringing I think, I mean when I was a kid it was /common knowledge/ that if you fought an officer you were going to get your ass kicked, and, yes, possibly shot. There was never a question about this and no one raised a stink about it when someone got dead for doing so... It wasn't thought of as "police brutality" back then, it was thought of more like... "evolution in progress." I think, in general, white folks don't particularly care if someone eats a bullet while fighting the police...

To be bluntly honest, I tend to feel that if you're not obeying the laws, and on top of that you are going to get violent with police, then you have no place in our society. I mean someone willing to get violent with an officer with a gun, in my mind, will have zero qualms getting violent with an unarmed civilian, therefore it's safer for society as a whole that such folks are off the streets. While death is unfortunate, and I'll even agree not always necessary, to me... I'm not concerned about losing a violent individual... sorry.

Good post.

You get physical with a cop, you are entitled to whatever treatment you're going to receive. But it would be nice to have a set of standards.

Like this guy who drove his truck into a hotel:

He does so after being addressed by an armed officer (not sure if it was police or not). At the very most, you would think that after he got out of the truck then, he would be ordered to lay face down by the armed official who was at the scene....

Are you going to honestly tell me that if the dude was black, he would have received the same treatment? Anyone can cherry pick instances where some lived and some died but hell, we've had white guys kill judges, cops, a US House member and they are still alive. A black guy steals some cigars or sells cigarettes on the street and they are dead. There seems to be a difference in response in some cases. Again, anyone can cherry pick...

I do agree there should be standards for sure, and not every instance of resisting arrest is something to shoot over. However, I think the difference I was talking about in my post, that you've missed, is that white folks don't particularly care if the person gets shot while resisting arrest... it's not about race /at all/, it's about uhm 'principle' I suppose... It's like... when you did a bad thing as a kid you got punished, there was no "acceptance" of resisting a spanking... to do so only made things worse for you. As an adult, if you did a bad thing, resistance to arrest for it was asking for a /worse/ punishment... yes a longer sentence and yes even getting shot for it. There is no "race" aspect to this idea at all.

Now one could argue that white officers some how "inflict" this "idea" upon blacks - thereby being more authoritarian, and one can even argue that blacks resent that (or even rebel whites, or whatever.) However, that would not be a "manifestation" of racism in itself, but rather a manifestation of the "idea" they were raised with...

It really does seem to me that a lot of black folks believe it is completely acceptable for a person to "resist" arrest, and it's not just in the narrower aspect of the police either. It also seems to be completely acceptable to beat the shit out of someone they disagree with; remember the black chick who beat up the white girl with a baby on her lap simply for sitting in a self-proclaimed "black" park? The black woman's "beat down" seems to be very much "acceptable" by many of the black commenters as kind of a "that's what you get" [for not leaving when told.] By the same token, for whites, "fighting the police" ends up at a "that's what you get" shrug as it were. It's pretty much the same idea, just applied to different parties...

And just to bring this back to the topic I was commenting on - therefore you won't really hear about whites getting shot while resisting arrest, because as a whole the entire country shrugs at it - it's not newsworthy because no one really cares. (Blacks because it's not their "brother" and whites because we figure "that's what you get.")

I do agree there should be standards for sure, and not every instance of resisting arrest is something to shoot over. However, I think the difference I was talking about in my post, that you've missed, is that white folks don't particularly care if the person gets shot while resisting arrest... it's not about race /at all/, it's about uhm 'principle' I suppose... It's like... when you did a bad thing as a kid you got punished, there was no "acceptance" of resisting a spanking... to do so only made things worse for you. As an adult, if you did a bad thing, resistance to arrest for it was asking for a /worse/ punishment... yes a longer sentence and yes even getting shot for it. There is no "race" aspect to this idea at all.

Now one could argue that white officers some how "inflict" this "idea" upon blacks - thereby being more authoritarian, and one can even argue that blacks resent that (or even rebel whites, or whatever.) However, that would not be a "manifestation" of racism in itself, but rather a manifestation of the "idea" they were raised with...

It really does seem to me that a lot of black folks believe it is completely acceptable for a person to "resist" arrest, and it's not just in the narrower aspect of the police either. It also seems to be completely acceptable to beat the shit out of someone they disagree with; remember the black chick who beat up the white girl with a baby on her lap simply for sitting in a self-proclaimed "black" park? The black woman's "beat down" seems to be very much "acceptable" by many of the black commenters as kind of a "that's what you get" [for not leaving when told.] By the same token, for whites, "fighting the police" ends up at a "that's what you get" shrug as it were. It's pretty much the same idea, just applied to different parties...

I see what you mean. As Stated, we can cherry pick cases to make whatever argument we want since there are so many examples and humans are involved so you have different officers (in different moods and different levels of training) and different perps with differing levels of threat.

Agreed. Every single case is situational - and that is kind of why I'm not keen on the premise of any like "universal" police brutality/racism thing...

I have no doubt there are racists, but I do not think that every case presented as "racist" is because every case is different... and also situational... Very much "human" in that we are all different in our reactions and such.

Forum List

Back