BLM wants all white owned businesses boycotted

black leaders call for all businesses to stop funding blm. they have don it now ;hate group going down.

Last edited:
It's the new and improved progressive racism.
Not only is it okay, but applauded by progressives.
They LOVE BLM.
One of their favorite organizations.

So this is what black ex mas is boycotting white owned businesses till new years day. well they will starve. What a bunch of idiots.

Better check who own the E.R. at the hospitals. And the landlord.

Only folks they will target are mom/pop businesses where they KNOW the skin color. Only hurts their OWN communities by doing that.

Seems like SEGREGATION IS BACK !!!!

:thewave:

They are not "idiots," IMHO.

They should definitely patronize only African American businesses all year long.

This would be a win-win for everyone.
how can you know witch it which? they are idiots. and racist ones at that.

How did the people who thought of this not realize it would make them look ridiculous?

So this is what black ex mas is boycotting white owned businesses till new years day. well they will starve. What a bunch of idiots.
And they wonder why some folks hate 'People Of Color'.
Groups like BLM are just serving them up a valid reason on a silver platter.

One might logically wonder why they didn't choose this totally free-market route back in 1964, versus appealing to government to undermine the entire concept of liberty via the so-called Civil Rights Act, which really only managed to accomplish trashing civil liberties, property rights, etc, while empowering government to force people and to tell the electorate what they can and can't do at the barrel of a government gun. As I've repeated around here over and over again...like....a guh zillion times...

Now all of that has set the table for what has ultimately expanded into the Patriot Act and all sorts of government intrusion.

Shoulda just chosen the free-market route 60 years ago.

I was just gonna fly-by post this meme and leave it at that without any commentary, but then I thought to myself, no, they won't even know why I posted it....

5209995-3125414459-sckgh.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back