Blood Supply and Food Pantries fr poor at risk.

I got an email from Iheartdogs- they're asking for donations because some people are abandoning their pets!
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but since an animal can eat pretty much anything, unlike us humans, how much really needs to be spent on food for them?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Domestic dogs and cats haven't been able to eat anything for many many years. They have as many sensitivities and allergies as we do.

^^^ Thank you. One reason why I ask is because I recently saw on TV coverage about at least one dog that was placed on a diet because I guess it weighed too much. Inside Edition may have been the show that addressed it, but don't hold me to that. Anyway when I saw that, I wondered about how their eating habits could go in any direction with them being animals instead of people.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I volunteer at a food bank, in fact that is the last time I left home. I am not going next week.
The boxes we gave out two weeks ago were very sparse compared to those in the past. Noticably so.
Once things calm down hopefully they really increase, everyone giving their unneeded extra supplies to them.
I doubt that. The "good" news is that we dont have a supply chain problem and maybe these brainless Democrats hoarded all they'll ever use, and the shelves will be restocked. We dont have a production problem -- yet.

I volunteer at a food bank, in fact that is the last time I left home. I am not going next week.
The boxes we gave out two weeks ago were very sparse compared to those in the past. Noticably so.
Once thing calm down hopefully they really increase, everyone giving their unneeded extra supplies to them.

I believe I heard president trump say he was putting money towards food banks in yesterday's news conference.
He's on top of everything and nothing he does will ever be good enough for the commies

Okay all you Progressive TP hoarders. Time to put your money where your mouth is and help the needy. :)

How to help America's blood supply and food banks amid the coronavirus outbreak - CNN

CNN)The national blood supply is low, empty shelves signal foreboding at food banks and vulnerable communities are at risk.

As coronavirus spreads across the US, people are worried about keeping their families safe. But, what about your fellow man? For people in need, dealing with coronavirus is an added stress.

The organizations that support them are asking for help in this time of uncertainty. Some are facing serious challenges as the virus spreads, while others are coming up with creative ways to anticipate their needs.
Time to step up Trumpists and share your toilet paper!

Forum List

Back