Blow Job Bill Clinton’s pardon of fugitive Marc Rich continues to pay big!!!

And Mrs. Clinton was in the middle. Bill seems like a nice guy, who lies like a rug. But then again so does Mrs. Clinton. Maybe it is something taught in law school. I really think they channel Nixon in thinking that if the President does it then it isn't illegal. What I don't understand is how the democrats are still in love with them. Really is a head scratcher.
But they rejected her in 2008 when someone better came along.

And I think it will happen again this cycle with Bernie Sanders.

Sanders doesn't have a chance in hell against even the worst of Republican candidates.

I think the Democrats are just going to chalk this election up as a loss.

The only question that remains is how badly Hillary or Sanders will hurt candidates on the state and local level.

I agree that they will reject her, maybe I just think it should be 100 percent. I know a lot of folks that don't seem to be influenced by Mrs. Clinton's lying. Either they don't know, or don't care. I am hoping it is the former and not the latter.

But look at some on this board, they DEFEND her lying. They defend her lying about sniper fire even though there is video PROOF of her outright lying to aggrandize herself. Really kind of sad that form of blind partisanship especially over a Clinton.
Did any of Mrs. Clinton`s lies lead to 4,500 dead soldiers. The guy who told those lies was rewarded with a second term. E-mail controversy vs. thousands of dead soldiers. I see a difference. Don`t you?

Since she said the same things that Bush said and voted for war and supported the war until recently, yeah, if you scenario has any validity it holds true for Mrs. Clinton, but you'll vote for her none the less, cause you really don't give a damn.

BTW no lies lead to the war that is the only lie that continues. Congress and especially Mrs. Clinton had access to the intel, they knew, you knew, we all knew that the Butcher of Baghdad needed removed. Personally I would have vote against a ground attack but no one asked me like they asked Mrs. Clinton.

Forum List

Back