Blue Bloods

Last night's show was good. I loved the look that Anthony gave that club guy when the bartender lady walked in. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I loved Blue Bloods, it's a TV show, what do you expect? Danny's female Hispanic partner disappears, Ok, so goes it... then replaced by Puerto Rican mixed raced gal but when his wife just suddenly dies... Life throws weird unexpected stuff at us all the time...Perhaps life is to weird for a TV show to encompass...

Does anyone else here watch this show? Last night's episode was really good. I am glad that girl was going to be cleared of her assault charge once her community service was done. I felt bad for her. It was either she be pounded or her teacher. To me, what the principal ended up doing actually made some sense. Speaking to them students in the only language that they understand is exactly what should've been done because when you multiply a positive times a negative, what do you get? Not a positive, but you will get a positive when you multiply a negative times a negative.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. At the end of the show, when a preview for the next new episode was put out there, it was said that it wouldn't be shown until March 2nd. Why are we having to wait so long, especially when new episodes are normally shown all through the current month?
Whoever Controls Language Controls the Rest of Us

Another change in language to protect a sheltered class. "Blue Blood" meant HeirHead before this. I thought it referred to a show about spoiled rich degenerates, not cops.

Also protective of the hereditary regime was a sports column about Kareem Abdul Jabbar's opinions, saying, "Since Kareem is a member of basketball's aristocracy, we should listen to him." For the language challenged, only Kareem's son and grandson would be aristocrats, and I doubt if anyone should listen to anyone like that.

Last night's show was good, but it was sad. Jamie just needs to be out with his feeling already where Eddie is concerned once and for all. Whatever he needs to put out there, he should've done it while she was in that hospital bed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The inspector general is going to be back in the next episode. To me, she and Frank would make a great couple!

Last night's show was good, but it was sad. Jamie just needs to be out with his feeling already where Eddie is concerned once and for all. Whatever he needs to put out there, he should've done it while she was in that hospital bed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The inspector general is going to be back in the next episode. To me, she and Frank would make a great couple!

^^^ I miss her too. I forgot to ask in my previous message about the game that was being played at the end of the episode. Does anyone here who saw the episode know what game that was?

God bless you and Amy always!!!

Holly

As with the relationship on NCIS-LA between Marty and Kensi Bligh the writers like to tease the audience with a coming romance. They will string it along until you are sick of it, then decide whether the allow it to go forward or send one of them packing. Easy to do on a cop show.

I sometimes wonder what it says about me that I still find the show interesting and entertaining every week, after how many years?

Last night's episode of this show was awesome! What Danny did to that man in the interrogation room took me right back to what he did in the very first episode!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good. I love Anthony, but in my opinion, Erin only deserves so much standing up for considering the way that she is towards the members of her family.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I knew Jamie wouldn't take that test. Speaking of tests, was it ever said how Nikki did on the one that she took at the end of a new episode that was shown earlier in the year?

To me, Eddie did a great job during this past Friday night's show when she had to talk that woman out of what her intention was.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This show is the best of what America represents. When I sit down at thanksgiving dinner and (what remains of) our family says grace, it's sooo corny and beautiful at the same time...We need someone like Frank Reagan at the head of our national table.

Last night's show was awesome! I cried for Danny at the beginning, but my heart went out to Frank at the end because I think that he was wishing that Mary and Joe could've been there for Jamie's big news.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last edited:

Forum List

Back