Blue on Blue: Sarah Silverman Loses Movie Role Over Old Blackface Photo

Life imperfections coming back to haunt people who scream and yell for others to be destroyed for even less. Sad but fitting.

Humans are imperfect and do stupid things all the time, something caught on camera without any context or the company that was there for the incident is not an accurate portrayal of ANYONE. Somehow, I'm sure she would be even less forgiving if it were someone else caught in these stupid situations.

I love how the Left are feeding on each other now.

upload_2019-8-12_19-48-16.gif

Life imperfections coming back to haunt people who scream and yell for others to be destroyed for even less. Sad but fitting.

Humans are imperfect and do stupid things all the time, something caught on camera without any context or the company that was there for the incident is not an accurate portrayal of ANYONE. Somehow, I'm sure she would be even less forgiving if it were someone else caught in these stupid situations.
I’m enjoying watching Karma at work.

upload_2019-8-12_19-51-54.png

Lefties will never FUCKING LEARN.

Fascism comes back to bite in the ass those supporting it.

100% track record.

Dumb shits.

Yep. No sympathy from me. Divine justice.

Wow, they make it sound like what she is guilty of is the worst thing that anyone can be guilty of. They do realize that at one point, we all wore a diaper and sucked our thumbs, don't they, but do we continues to do such a thing in our lives? I don't know about everyone else, but I sure as heck don't!

God bless you and Sarah always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back