'Blurred Lines' parody calls for Filner...

Filthy asshole? Harsh talk against one of your fellow Democrats. Are we to deduce that you suddenly believe that think politicians should obey a code of morals?

• Banned
Many things are bigger than politics. I've never posted anything here I don't fully believe. I think Filner should resign, Jesse Jackson Jr. belongs in jail, Rachel Maddow is embarrassing, etc. Everyone on this site thinks everything is all about politics. That's the wrong way to go about thinking of things

• Banned
Filthy asshole? Harsh talk against one of your fellow Democrats. Are we to deduce that you suddenly believe that think politicians should obey a code of morals?

dick

You can't answer that question. Why should I care if you think Filner is a filthy asshole if it has no bearing on his public position?

I did answer the question. It's not my fault that you're one of those people who reject anyone who doesn't 100% agree with you. You're part of what's wrong with this country :cool:

You can't answer that question. Why should I care if you think Filner is a filthy asshole if it has no bearing on his public position?

I did answer the question. It's not my fault that you're one of those people who reject anyone who doesn't 100% agree with you. You're part of what's wrong with this country :cool:

Way to fallaciously personalize my argument. :clap2:

The reality is you're what's wrong with this country. You don't believe standards should be applied to your guys. If you answer that Filner was now unworthy of the office of mayor, then you'd have to apply such standards to the Weiners and the Clintons. You're unwilling to do that.

So again, I ask. Why should I care that you think Filner is 'filthy?' You don't have a good answer for that. You were just hoping that people would mindlessly gab with you like bitches bitching about the prom queen's sluttiness.

• Banned

The reality is you're what's wrong with this country. You don't believe standards should be applied to your guys. If you answer that Filner was now unworthy of the office of mayor, then you'd have to apply such standards to the Weiners and the Clintons. You're unwilling to do that.

So again, I ask. Why should I care that you think Filner is 'filthy?' You don't have a good answer for that. You were just hoping that people would mindlessly gab with you like bitches bitching about the prom queen's sluttiness.

Dammit you ruined my thread.

Anyways, that's mighty pretentious of you. I think Weiner belongs out of office too. I think Bill needs to stay as far from the spotlight as possible. I have no problem with Hillary.

Any conservative politicians you don't like? Or are you going to toe the line like you always do?

Dammit you ruined my thread.

Anyways, that's mighty pretentious of you. I think Weiner belongs out of office too. I think Bill needs to stay as far from the spotlight as possible. I have no problem with Hillary.

Any conservative politicians you don't like? Or are you going to toe the line like you always do?

You're thread was made ruined. There was nothing especially compelling about it from the start; except of course the question, why should we care that you think Filner is a filthy asshole? For some reason, you are unwilling to answer that question.

Also, why are you so anti Weiner or Clinton? I could speculate, but that would just likely allow for an indignant response.

Any conservative politician I don't like? If you're using the term conservative as a synonymous term for Republican; yea, I don't like most of them.

So nobody thinks this is funny? All I get in response is some asshole talking about Bill Clinton?

Dammit USMB

Sniffle. BTW; you've trolled the fuck out of my threads. I find it funny that you would even dare to complain in this instance. At least in this instance, I'm creating compelling dialogue.

If you do want some credit; I checked out the original song and liked it. I hadn't been following Top 40 for the last 5 or 6 months and had not caught that one yet.

What do you mean by why should anyone care that I think Filner is a filthy asshole?

Also, that video is hilarious. It's not my fault if you don't get it. Have you ever even seen the real "Blurred Lines?"

I just answered the second question.

My question is pretty self explanatory as to why should we care that you think Filner is a filthy asshole? It's right at the premise of your thread. If that doesn't matter then I can't say that there's any depth to this thread. If you thought the parody was especially funny; that's fine. I didn't think it was anything special. But the tune and concept did seem compelling enough, so I checked out the original.

So nobody thinks this is funny? All I get in response is some asshole talking about Bill Clinton?

Dammit USMB

Sniffle. BTW; you've trolled the fuck out of my threads. I find it funny that you would even dare to complain in this instance. At least in this instance, I'm creating compelling dialogue.

If you do want some credit; I checked out the original song and liked it. I hadn't been following Top 40 for the last 5 or 6 months and had not caught that one yet.

The only threads I troll are the ones that are blowing something extremely out of proportion. If I ever do that feel free to berate me however you like.

And google "blurred lines unrated." It's way better.

What do you mean by why should anyone care that I think Filner is a filthy asshole?

Also, that video is hilarious. It's not my fault if you don't get it. Have you ever even seen the real "Blurred Lines?"

My question is pretty self explanatory as to why should we care that you think Filner is a filthy asshole? It's right at the premise of your thread. If that doesn't matter then I can't say that there's any depth to this thread. If you thought the parody was especially funny; that's fine. I didn't think it was anything special. But the tune and concept did seem compelling enough, so I checked out the original.

I don't get it!!! I think Filner should be banned from public office and probably sued! Is that not coming across in my posts?

Dammit USMB

The only threads I troll are the ones that are blowing something extremely out of proportion. If I ever do that feel free to berate me however you like.

LOL. Think you've sanitized your trolling history.

I actually saw 'unrated version' in the top comments of the parody. I thought it was a joke and then I actually did see the unrated version in the side bar after watching the original. Definitely gets my vote for music video of the year.

I don't get it!!! I think Filner should be banned from public office and probably sued! Is that not coming across in my posts?

No. Because you never regarded the issue of Filner other than to say he was a filthy asshole.

As it is, if you have the belief that Filner has shamed the office and yet you still support someone like Hillary; then you clearly have shifting values when it comes to (sexual) morals as it relates to public office.

LOL. Think you've sanitized your trolling history.

I actually saw 'unrated version' in the top comments of the parody. I thought it was a joke and then I actually did see the unrated version in the side bar after watching the original. Definitely gets my vote for music video of the year.

Yea it's an awesome video.

So NOW dammit... I demand that you say my original video is hilarious!!! Look at Filner's face for pete's sake!!!

Forum List

Back