Bo Bergdahl 'Skates'

I wonder who might be interested in your posts on this thread if something does happen to Bergdahl.....

I have nothing to hide. So not a problem

-Geaux
Will remember...but it might be fun to be checked out anyway. ;)

Well I did have my prostate checked out at the Doc last week :banghead:

-Geaux

Did you remember to check and see if he had a hand on each of your shoulders when he did it?

No, but thought I had asked him to remove his watch

-Geaux
C'mon!...you loved it!

The whole Berghdal story is bizarre.
Even though there were already suspicions the guy had deserted, Obama goes ahead and has a rose garden ceremony with his parents celebrating his rescue. If that wasn't disgusting enough, we now have this travesty of a sentence.

But the thing was, when Obama praised the guy, and arranged his rescue, the Army listed him as a POW, promoted him to Sergeant in captivity, and outright lied about how he was captured.

In short, they were putting the best spin on the story, just like they did when Tillman was killed by friendly fire or the rescue of Jessica Lynch turned out to be just picking her up at the Hospital.

Once he became another reason for the batshit crazy right to hate on Obama, though, a bunch of guys who got out of military service for bone spurs or cysts on the ass were quick to chime in.
Obama and Rice are pieces of shit for the Rose Garden reception for a coward.
condo rice was a pos still is

Different Rice I believe.
I knew that

Rice remains a brilliant woman, despite your dislike of her service in government.

Seems like we are living during the Roman Empire, where the crowds in the peanut gallery of the Colosseum get to determine the fate of the prisoner with their shouts and angry screams and thumbs up or thumbs down....

fun, eh? justice the way it should be served!

NOT!

I say he did five years in hell. I'm OK with the judge's decision. Let him go home to his goofy parents and live in peace.

It's a slap in the face to those that serve honorably and an even bigger one to those that fell.

Shoot the SOB
No it isn't...stop speaking for those of us who actually served.

Hahaha ok BoPete..dont make me embarrass you...and I will ..and can

Shoot the SOB, he's a coward.
So easy for some bi-catfish to also fake being concerned about service members.....

Unlike you nearly my entire family is or was military. Don't you dare question my loyalty and admiration for this nation's finest you misetable lying fraud. Berghdal is your sort of hero, a coward, a deserter and is to be viewed as such.

Again your "service" is highly questionable. I'm a Navy brat and it raises my eyebrows when a supposed Navy veteran calls the head on a US aircraft carrier a restroom. Your defining moment Bopete :wtf:
You keep living your "patriotism" vicariously through others, real or imaginary. You've done nothing yourself....furthermore, your lightweight "patriotism" is only for those you deem to be "like you"....hardly real patriotism, is it? Now, bi-catfish, go ahead and denigrate real veterans because they don't all lick trump's butt like you do.

SOB should have been shot

I think that we should imprison anyone who turn into a chickenhawk politician after receiving 5 deferments during wartime with made up bone spurs or anal cysts.

I doubt anyone cares what you think, I know I don't

Sure, why would you considering it's trump and rush limbaugh...two Foghorn Leghorn type characters.
:fu:
There "she" goes again..."her" patriotism is only skin deep.

Awww sassy, you get your little butt hurt again?

Nah, you're not really worth an effort. Just another noob who hasn't earned his stripes.

You're using the coward to try and bash Trump...its noticed. ..and a useless tactic
Nothing says "you're not worth the effort" quite like continuing to post and post and post.....lololol

Restroom on a carrier roflmao Did ya go to the kitchen too? Lmao

Berghdal, as bad as he was is more military than you ever were.

But keep screaming that idiotic Trumpaneez and wear it out like you do everything else. Redundant twit
Axis Sally had nothing on you sassy
Or Tokyo Rose.

Nah, you're not really worth an effort. Just another noob who hasn't earned his stripes.

You're using the coward to try and bash Trump...its noticed. ..and a useless tactic

No one has to bash trump. One just has to wait for him to throw crap at the big fan in front of him.

Then wait for him to clean his phone off and twitter about it.

There ya go again. Earn your stripes, Ill take you off ignore in a month or so to see if you've developed game.

Run away little trumpflake, find those comforting wingnut noise bubbles where you can hear the false reaffirmations that you crave.
Irish gal kicks your ass every time you post.

Well there it is, the false reaffirmation.
Someone is white knighting but barking up the wrong tree.....:eusa_whistle:

Even though there were already suspicions the guy had deserted, Obama goes ahead and has a rose garden ceremony with his parents celebrating his rescue. If that wasn't disgusting enough, we now have this travesty of a sentence.

But the thing was, when Obama praised the guy, and arranged his rescue, the Army listed him as a POW, promoted him to Sergeant in captivity, and outright lied about how he was captured.

In short, they were putting the best spin on the story, just like they did when Tillman was killed by friendly fire or the rescue of Jessica Lynch turned out to be just picking her up at the Hospital.

Once he became another reason for the batshit crazy right to hate on Obama, though, a bunch of guys who got out of military service for bone spurs or cysts on the ass were quick to chime in.
Don’t ever criticize our vets you lousy communist scumbag.
Yet losers like you and bi-catfish denigrate vets all the time if we don't join you in blowing trump.

I bet that you even less interesting in person.
Oh...in person with you...lol...you would never forget it. Make sure ya got a good dentist.
Fascinating...a trumpanzees loser who threatens others while safely hiding behind an anonymous nic.....how surprising....

The guy is mentally ill, yes people want a pound of his flesh but will further punishing some mentally ill guy really satisfy people? He never should have been accepted into the armed forces in the first place and had been rejected by the Coast Guard.
you can' just let everyone who wants to, do whatever they want in the military
the military deals with killing and being killed--you have to have discipline
I was in 8 years... 4 years guard duty......

guard duty over there is SERIOUS--people's lives are at stake !!!

The military would have locked this guy up and thrown away the key if that was the right thing to do, have some faith in the military.
This is about right and wrong. This judge is a shit bag.
I see you are right back to bashing our military, loser.

The guy is mentally ill, yes people want a pound of his flesh but will further punishing some mentally ill guy really satisfy people? He never should have been accepted into the armed forces in the first place and had been rejected by the Coast Guard.

You are correct, that is why the military has the UCMJ, and in more serious cases, courts martial proceedings.

But who on this board is qualified to question the decision of the board? They had all the information and based their decision on what they had available.

I'm not gonna second guess them, I wasn't on the courts martial board.
Guy takes a picture inside a nuclear sub and gets a year in prison. This asshole gets nothing. Fuck the UCMJ.

Nothing? Not only was he in custody of the Taliban for 5 years, but he was held by the military for the past 3. And now? He's gonna serve 10 months as a private, with a 1,000/mo. fine, which is pretty much all of his paycheck as a private.

As far as taking a picture inside a nuclear sub, did you know that in order to just walk onboard one of those, you have to have a Confidential or higher clearance? It's because of that, the person who took the picture was given a year.
Bushface doesn't know anything about the military except what his Sgt Rock comics told him.

Seems like we are living during the Roman Empire, where the crowds in the peanut gallery of the Colosseum get to determine the fate of the prisoner with their shouts and angry screams and thumbs up or thumbs down....

NOT!

The Romans would have killed him in a heartbeat.

Strange you leftists defending a deserter..very strange. Oh wait you're all cowards at heart

No one has to bash trump. One just has to wait for him to throw crap at the big fan in front of him.

Then wait for him to clean his phone off and twitter about it.

There ya go again. Earn your stripes, Ill take you off ignore in a month or so to see if you've developed game.

Run away little trumpflake, find those comforting wingnut noise bubbles where you can hear the false reaffirmations that you crave.

Bodeca is obsessed with me.

You are correct, that is why the military has the UCMJ, and in more serious cases, courts martial proceedings.

But who on this board is qualified to question the decision of the board? They had all the information and based their decision on what they had available.

I'm not gonna second guess them, I wasn't on the courts martial board.
Guy takes a picture inside a nuclear sub and gets a year in prison. This asshole gets nothing. Fuck the UCMJ.

Nothing? Not only was he in custody of the Taliban for 5 years, but he was held by the military for the past 3. And now? He's gonna serve 10 months as a private, with a 1,000/mo. fine, which is pretty much all of his paycheck as a private.

As far as taking a picture inside a nuclear sub, did you know that in order to just walk onboard one of those, you have to have a Confidential or higher clearance? It's because of that, the person who took the picture was given a year.
Bushface doesn't know anything about the military except what his Sgt Rock comics told him.
Or my time in combat.

I knew that

Rice remains a brilliant woman, despite your dislike of her service in government.
My problem with her is she stood with GWB as he lied about our reasons to go to war with Iraq Is that her duty ?? To back up her presidents lies?

Bodeca is obsessed with me.
Yeah...I'm sure that's it.........

I knew that

She is an absolute political animal and a disgrace to our country.

NOT!

The Romans would have killed him in a heartbeat.

Strange you leftists defending a deserter..very strange. Oh wait you're all cowards at heart

My father and sister both served, my father through wars guys like Reagan, Bush II and Cheney sat out. My sister was disabled in service. Both were Democrats and neither were COWARDS.

Forum List

Back