Board Opinion Poll

Have you ever been polled on your opinion on firearms?

• Yes

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • No

Votes: 24 82.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you for this poll. This only goes to show that being polled for your opinion about Guns is right up there with how the hell to I get a J.D. Powers award? Considering J.C. Powers is actually a marketing corporation and you BUY the awards.

Dumb ass the poll being taken was not a question on their opinion of guns. Just if anyone had ever been polled about guns. so far with other places I have asked this question, 70 responded and all but two have never been polled.

You missed the whole point there and it does get you one RUMP awarded.

Irrelevant to the thread

Let's see how relavent this is. You have over 70 responses yet only two claim to have been polled for their opinion about guns. Yet the "Polls" make outlandish claims about the numbers they have polled where it makes it appears that the Majority of the people agree with whatever their predetermined outcome is. And I compare that with the J.D. Powers Award that is purchased and then presented as a real award and you say it's not applicable to the thread? What's the matter, doesn't it agree with your own predetermined outcome of your Poll?

Thank you for this poll. This only goes to show that being polled for your opinion about Guns is right up there with how the hell to I get a J.D. Powers award? Considering J.C. Powers is actually a marketing corporation and you BUY the awards.

Dumb ass the poll being taken was not a question on their opinion of guns. Just if anyone had ever been polled about guns. so far with other places I have asked this question, 70 responded and all but two have never been polled.

Irrelevant to the thread

Let's see how relavent this is. You have over 70 responses yet only two claim to have been polled for their opinion about guns. Yet the "Polls" make outlandish claims about the numbers they have polled where it makes it appears that the Majority of the people agree with whatever their predetermined outcome is. And I compare that with the J.D. Powers Award that is purchased and then presented as a real award and you say it's not applicable to the thread? What's the matter, doesn't it agree with your own predetermined outcome of your Poll?

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN POLLED ABOUT GUNS

Irrelevant to the thread

Since you have access to that answer, you answer that question yourself.

Irrelevant to the thread

Since you have access to that answer, you answer that question yourself.
Well then there is no need to give your opinion about firearms

What poll? who gave it and when?

quinnipiac university, shortly after the sandy hook massacre. i believe there were other questions as well - but they certainly asked about stronger background checks & banning assault style weapons.

why do i remember this? ' cause i am from ct - where 20 babies & 6 heroes were turned into swiss cheese within a few minutes.

What poll? who gave it and when?

quinnipiac university, shortly after the sandy hook massacre. i believe there were other questions as well - but they certainly asked about stronger background checks & banning assault style weapons.

why do i remember this? ' cause i am from ct - where 20 babies & 6 heroes were turned into swiss cheese within a few minutes.
Thank you for your response

Forum List

Back