Board questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
1. We supposedly have 45000+ “members.” I seriously doubt that figure.

2. How many of the above actually still even try to post here anymore?

3. I see tons of “guests.” Many of those seem to be “bots” from various places. Do they count as “guests?”

4. When a member is issued a temporary “ban” from the Board, do they still count as active members?

5. I believe members who are banned can view the board but can’t make any posts. Are banned members counted as both members and guests?

4. When a member is issued a temporary “ban” from the Board, do they still count as active members?

5. I believe members who are banned can view the board but can’t make any posts. Are banned members counted as both members and guests?
Too funny.

Better than most, you should know the answer to those questions.

4. Yes

5. Hmm...what was it you were trying to do last?

• Winner
Reactions: JLW

3. I see tons of “guests.” Many of those seem to be “bots” from various places. Do they count as “guests?”

Ya, what the fuck

I'd wager yes....Those pumped up numbers gotta come from somewhere.
Do people really waste their lives ruminating on shit like this?
Oh me, oh my!....An "off topic" post!....Careful you don't get rapped on the snout with a rolled up newspaper! :laugh:

45,000-44,900=100

Edit - including socks

I'd wager yes....Those pumped up numbers gotta come from somewhere.

Oh me, oh my!....An "off topic" post!....Careful you don't get rapped on the snout with a rolled up newspaper! :laugh:
I never get in trouble here and I really don't be giving a fuck. People act like the mods are tyrants, but any other board would have banned me by now. These mods don't even fuck with me.

IMG_1113.jpeg

Without “guests” this place would barely exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back