Bob Barker, the Monster of TPIR?

Dr.Destructo

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2024
An interesting read about Bob Barker being a monster to the models on the show.

If they all had WEEKLY CONTRACTS, that means THEY had the power to SAY NO to going back. But they DID NOT!!! They kept going back for years and years and years!!!!

I can't feel sorry for ANYBODY who keeps going back for more abuse!!! They were given the weekly option of just refusing this treatment, but they continued to go back.

Seems like THEY created the monsters by staying there and accepting that treatment for decades.

^^^ I second what you say here. If things were bad enough, all that they did was keep it all alive and well with their decision to stay.

God bless you and the girls always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
An interesting read about Bob Barker being a monster to the models on the show.

If they all had WEEKLY CONTRACTS, that means THEY had the power to SAY NO to going back. But they DID NOT!!! They kept going back for years and years and years!!!!

I can't feel sorry for ANYBODY who keeps going back for more abuse!!! They were given the weekly option of just refusing this treatment, but they continued to go back.

Seems like THEY created the monsters by staying there and accepting that treatment for decades.

All sexual harassment is like that

If you want to keep your job, put up with it

That's an interesting deep dive into life behind the scenes at the Price Is Right. So many toxic work environments were tolerated back in the day. No surprise the OP is defending that behavior.

The women’s only talent is to be a pretty face and smile

You don’t want to put up with the harassment, you can be replaced

How many models were on the Price is Right? It seems to me a punch in the jaw on that loudmouth pipsqueak would have straightened him out but the models needed the money and the network needed the money. Women aren't the only victims of sexual abuse. There probably isn't a single male child actor who wasn't molested by a homosexual predator in Hollywood. Keven Spacey still walks the streets even though he was a bigger monster than Barker.

Forum List

Back