Bob Marley: One Love

A lot of Marley's songs could be used to rail against the 2024 Democrats. Dump the DEDs. MAGA

I am so fucking glad I am not like you and think about politics in each and every thing in my life. Such a shitty way to go through life.

Marley was vastly overrated.

People say the same thing about Elvis and the Beatles.

Since I watched the movie I have been listening a lot more to his music and I am at a point in my life where I am really enjoying it .

I am more mellow these days, would rather listen to Jimmy Buffett or JJ Grey & Mofro than Rush or Kiss.

People say the same thing about Elvis and the Beatles.

Since I watched the movie I have been listening a lot more to his music and I am at a point in my life where I am really enjoying it .

I am more mellow these days, would rather listen to Jimmy Buffett or JJ Grey & Mofro than Rush or Kiss.

I didn't think anyone still listened to reggae. It was a popular fad among the college crowd and potheads back in the late 70's and early 80's. Then Jimmy Buffet came along and everyone became parrotheads.

I am so fucking glad I am not like you and think about politics in each and every thing in my life. Such a shitty way to go through life.
Some people think he was killed by his government (induced cancer) because he sang for the average man's rights and equality. So, he WAS a very political person. I saw him at MSG in the early seventies and he was great. Me and my three friends were some of the only Hunkies there. We looked like the Black sperm in Woody Allens movie, All You Wanted to Know About Sex. So, don't cry for me, Qdog. I've already done more than you will do in three lifetimes and I'm very contented. My efforts aren't personal in nature. I got mine. I'd just like to make the world a better place for future generations, if you're able to comprehend a persons need to help others. MAGA

I didn't think anyone still listened to reggae. It was a popular fad among the college crowd and potheads back in the late 70's and early 80's. Then Jimmy Buffet came along and everyone became parrotheads.

I always thought of Jimmy as more calypso than reggae.

For a while my daughter, 29, was really into reggae

My efforts aren't personal in nature. I got mine. I'd just like to make the world a better place for future generations, if you're able to comprehend a persons need to help others.

then stop being am mindless partisan drone.

And then after you watch the movie you can't get that song one love out of your head for months....

You Fandoms Drive Me Crazy GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Funny
Reactions: iku
when I think Marley I think hair braids and dope. Don't like it one bit.

nothing wrong with a little dope every now and then.

no different than having a cocktail every now and then

nothing wrong with a little dope every now and then.

no different than having a cocktail every now and then
Nope
Never knowingly had alcohol in my life and never smoked anything other than food.

Forum List

Back