Bob Saget has passed away...

Methinks a whole lot more will soon be kicking the bucket....none due to the vaxx or boosters, of course. But a regular joe or jane? Of course it was covid. :rolleyes:

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how much is it to see a comedy act from someone like Bob? Tim Allen does these comedy tours too, and he of course is another TV dad. I've never been to a comedy performance and so I was just curious.

God bless you and Tim always!!!

Holly

Probably another totally not a vaxxed induced heart attack.

View attachment 586000

Oh my gosh like seriously!? Can we not get a single thread where everybody starts jumping to conclusions that it was the vaccine that killed them when I've nearly been vaccinated for a year and I'm still fully alive and kicking? :rolleyes:

To me, Becky being that bad of a singer was actually out of character considering the better job that she did during the season three closer here.

God bless you and the remaining cast members always!!!

Holly

P.S. My favorite part of that moment is just before the clip begins when Joey pounds on the jammed area of the box. :D :D :D

True, good point, God bless you as well and yeah that is really funny lol XD

i'm 33, the youngest member of USMB in history

Correction, I'm thirty-one going on thirty-two next month. :)

Oh my gosh like seriously!? Can we not get a single thread where everybody starts jumping to conclusions that it was the vaccine that killed them when I've nearly been vaccinated for a year and I'm still fully alive and kicking? :rolleyes:

Are you the thread police now?

Give it a break, will you?

God what a busybody. :rolleyes-41:

True, good point, God bless you as well and yeah that is really funny lol XD

Correction, I'm thirty-one going on thirty-two next month. :)

Yeah for RIGHT NOW you are alive and kicking but that does not mean 2 to 4 years from you will STILL be alive I am sadly to report especially sense I think your a nice person. several people here will tell you the same thing that the best doctors in the world have said they dont think people that have taken it will survive 3 to five years from now at the most after taking it.Its only been a year now for you but lets see what happens four more years from now. Just because you are alive and kiccking now does not mean you will be 2 to 4 years from now I am sad to say. I suggest you watch at LEAST one of these videos on my thread everyday to get caught up on all this.

just because YOU are still alive,does not mean there has not been thousands of others around the world that have died just 3 weeks later after taking it and months later as well ,consider yourself one of the fortunate ones. I am very glad for your sake,that you were one of the fortunate ones not to have died from it. thousands of others have not been as lucky as you are.

Look, I'm here to pay my respects to Bob Saget, I'm not here to discuss or debate the vaccine. No offense or anything, but yeah,.. I think most of the people in this thread are nice too for the record. :) (And for the people that supposedly died from it, yeah it's unfortunate, but just assuming it's the vaccine every time somebody dies is getting a bit exhausting.)

Look, I'm here to pay my respects to Bob Saget, I'm not here to discuss or debate the vaccine. No offense or anything, but yeah,.. I think most of the people in this thread are nice too for the record. :) (And for the people that supposedly died from it, yeah it's unfortunate, but just assuming it's the vaccine every time somebody dies is getting a bit exhausting.)

That's your opinion.

Better you don't come to threads that become too exhausting for you.

Is that simple.OK?

Forum List

Back