Bob Saget has passed away...

I just read Sacket had a full slate of appearances lined up this year. Not typical of someone with health problems.

His family and his doctor know his health history and likely know whether or not the vax got him. We’ll likely never know and the vaxx lovers will always say, “oh well people die all the time.”

I just read Sacket had a full slate of appearances lined up this year. Not typical of someone with health problems.

His family and his doctor know his health history and likely know whether or not the vax got him. We’ll likely never know and the vaxx lovers will always say, “oh well people die all the time.”
At this time, the jab is the most likely cause of death that I have seen presented in the media so far.

At this time, the jab is the most likely cause of death that I have seen presented in the media so far.

New York Times editor, 49, dies of heart attack one day after posting that he got his booster shot

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/12/27/new-york-times-editor-49-dies-of-heart-attack-one-day-after-posting-that-he-got-his-booster-shot-1180687/

“Non-Covid Deaths Skyrocket to Record Numbers

Unprecedented: Deaths in Indiana for ages 18-64 are up 40%

This is huge. Something is killing healthy people at an unprecedented rate. It isn’t COVID. Could it be the “safe and effective” COVID vaccine? I think so. Here’s why.”

Start by reading this story, “Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64.” Read the whole thing now.
https://gellerreport.com/2022/01/non-covid-deaths-skyrocket-to-record-numbers.html/

“14 of 15 post-COVID shot deaths studied by researchers found to be vaccine related” 14 of 15 post-COVID shot deaths studied by researchers found to be vaccine related - LifeSite

Hmmmmm........

^^^ Well maybe a couple more clips. I can't go without sharing them. Fair warning though, the last one might make you fall apart if you were a fan. :( :( :(

God bless you and everyone who loved him always!!!

Holly

I think that Bob Saget actually had a good singing voice. I found him and Tom Bergeron hosting an episode of AFV together. :)

^^^ Here are a few other good musical clips from the Full House show.

God bless you and each remaining cast member always!!!

Holly

P.S. Another thing that I loved about Bob is the great smile on his face whenever it was time for him to laugh. :) :) :)

from the NYT:

Dave Chappelle received a text from Bob Saget shortly before he died. But Chappelle never responded, and as he told the audience at the Peppermint Club on Thursday night, he lives with that regret.⁠

Saget had a memorable cameo in Chappelle's movie Half Baked, and the two had remained friends. "I didn't see Bob coming," Chappelle said during his set. "Man, he just texted me, and I saw the text yesterday, and I never texted him back 'cause I was just busy. It happens," he added. "I'm just saying this to remind you: These moments are precious."⁠

^^^ I second what is said about precious moments, however, if the two of them stayed in touch well enough, I doubt that Bob would want Dave to beat himself up over what wasn't done.

God bless you and Dave always!!!

Holly

P.S. Another of my favorite moments of him during the Full House show is during the season three episode when the three guys trade places with the girls so that the girls know what it is like to be in charge. The first thing that the girls did was tell the guys that they couldn't watch any sports on TV until their bedrooms were clean. Danny was like, "I guess that means that I can watch." :D :D :D

^^^ It was just said on the Entertainment Tonight show that his funeral was today. I pray that everyone who wanted to be there was able to be there.

God bless you and everyone who loved him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I lost an uncle last summer and my being sick with the Covid condition is what sealed the deal on my not getting to be at his funeral. I was able to see some of it online, but of course that isn't the same as getting to be there for real.

907531a964944621bba18b691348198c_md.jpg

e89fe65017ed42cb956f700e2ac5f5fa_md.jpg

Another memory that I have of Danny and this show is actually a question that I have. In the final season when Michelle is given the impression that her feet are too big, Danny eventually has to explain to Joey why he was called a "toe head" when he was a kid. What I am wanting to know is where that phrase even comes from because I was never once called such a thing when I should've been according to Danny.

God bless you and each remaining cast member always!!!

Holly

P.S. I love watching Danny tell Joey what he obviously did not already know. :D :D :D

Yeah I'm not blonde but I know people who are blonde and I never heard that phrase either lol

Forum List

Back