Bob Saget has passed away...

Saget singing with pop star Carly Rae Jepsen!

CdhA_nDWoAE-coi

Everybody around me keeps getting old while I still think I'm 25
I'm 68, but sure don't feel like I thought 68 would be, with biking, skiing, kayaking and such. I'm not planning on getting old any time soon either.

Lol as soon as Becky came on the clouds came back and a whole entire storm came a rolling. :auiqs.jpg:Anyways RIP Danny Tanner and this is by far my favorite Full House clip that I totally didn't get when I was a kid but has me rolling now. Especially the look on Bob's face.:laughing0301:
To me, Becky being that bad of a singer was actually out of character considering the better job that she did during the season three closer here.

God bless you and the remaining cast members always!!!

Holly

P.S. My favorite part of that moment is just before the clip begins when Joey pounds on the jammed area of the box. :D :D :D

Last edited:

Again, sorry when you don't get the TikTok. Someone explained how to do it so everyone does, but I didn't get it.

Some people do.

Anyway, Bob Saget announcing he just got the booster.

Don't worry, nothing to see here.

i'm 33, the youngest member of USMB in history
Wow. My twins just turned 33. I got boots older than that. Try to take care of yourself. I bet you won't look as good as my Corcoran Jump Boots in another 35 years, but hopefully you will be like me, well broke in, but not broke down.

just putting this out there....:dunno:

Recent Podcast Shows Bob Saget Telling Fan: “I went to the pharmacy the other day and I got my booster shot” [VIDEO]​

just putting this out there....:dunno:

Recent Podcast Shows Bob Saget Telling Fan: “I went to the pharmacy the other day and I got my booster shot” [VIDEO]​

Makes me want to get the booster! Of course I’d have to get the initial vax first.

Not happening!

Forum List

Back