Bob Saget has passed away...

Yeah, I don’t know if Full House typecast him or what, but it’s a shame he’s more remembered for that dreck than he will be for his standup material that was actually, you know, funny.
I never watched that show. I only really know him from Dangerfield's in 1984. I have friends who have seen his standup routine. They were really taken aback by the profanity but they said it was some of the funniest comedy they ever saw.

It wouldn't be fair to not acknowledge his guitar playing ability. Throughout the Full House show, he would here and there be shown with a guitar. During the final season, he actually did a little playing with another guitarist. To me, they both did an awesome job.

God bless you and his family and his former TV family always!!!

Holly

^^^ He was known for the TV show in the early 90s named Full House. My favorite thing about his character was his being the neat freak that he was.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly (a girl who tries to stay organized too)
One of the best shows of the 80,s.this is very sad,he was so likable on thst show as danny tanner.

Here is another good musical moment from the Full House show.

God bless you and the remaining cast members always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of Mary-Kate and Ashley who gave us the character of Michelle)

Here is another good musical moment from the Full House show.

God bless you and the remaining cast members always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of Mary-Kate and Ashley who gave us the character of Michelle)

Lol as soon as Becky came on the clouds came back and a whole entire storm came a rolling. :auiqs.jpg:Anyways RIP Danny Tanner and this is by far my favorite Full House clip that I totally didn't get when I was a kid but has me rolling now. Especially the look on Bob's face.:laughing0301:

At just after 4 p.m. on Sunday, Orange County, Fla., Sheriff's Department deputies were called to the Ritz-Carlton in Orlando, where the actor and comedian was found unresponsive in his hotel room. He was pronounced dead on the scene. Detectives found no signs of foul play or drug use in this case. The cause and manner of death will be determined by the medical examiner.

TMZ is as bad as National Enquirer.

First Betty White, now Bob. I wonder who will be next. It always happens in 3s.
and of course its up to the medical examiners to state the cause of death....while being told to say it was NOT the vaxx...cuz if they do......they may disappear or be epsteined.

he seemed like a healthy guy
wonder what killed him
sad, he was relatively young

Probably another totally not a vaxxed induced heart attack.

84A80BE7-A715-4A72-8185-236ED5E705CE.jpeg

Forum List

Back