Bob Schieffer gives Dan Pfeiffer a Major Bitch Slap over Benghazi

So what have you been told to think about global warming, dupe of the only party in the WORLD against it, for pure corporate greed/idiocy?

Last edited:
Wow. Bob Schieffer sounds like he has had enough of the Obama Admistration's spin. When you've lost a NBC...

This really is a bitch slap; and note Schieffer's calling the White House for sending out PR stooges instead of people in positions of responsibility to address Benghazi:

DAN PFEIFFER, SENIOR WHITE HOUSE ADVISOR: The point that our Chief of Staff is making is that this is the Republican playbook here which is try, when they don't have a positive agenda, try to drag Washington into a swamp of partisan fishing expeditions, trumped up hearings and false allegations. We're not going to let that distract us and the President from actually doing the people's work and fighting for the middle class.

BOB SCHIEFFER, HOST: You know, I don’t want to compare this in any way to Watergate. I do not think this is Watergate by any stretch. But you weren't born then I would guess, but I have to tell you that is exactly the approach that the Nixon administration took. They said, “These are all second-rate things. We don't have time for this. We have to devote our time to the people's business.” You’re taking exactly the same line they did.

After Pfeiffer continued with evasive talking points, Schieffer again scolded:

SCHIEFFER: But Mr. Pfeiffer, and I don't mean to be argumentative here, but the President is in charge of the executive branch of the government. It’s my, I'll just make this as an assertion: when the executive branch does things right, there doesn't seem to be any hesitancy of the White House to take credit for that. When Osama bin Laden was killed, the President didn't waste any time getting out there and telling people about it.

But with all of these things, when these things happen, you seem to send out officials many times who don't even seem to know what has happened. And I use as an example of that Susan Rice who had no connection whatsoever to the events that took place in Benghazi, and yet she was sent out, appeared on this broadcast, and other Sunday broadcasts, five days after it happens, and I'm not here to get in an argument with you about who changed which word in the talking points and all that. The bottom line is what she told the American people that day bore no resemblance to what had happened on the ground in an incident where four Americans were killed.

Pfeiffer once again stuck with the Administration line leading Schieffer to further push back:

But what I'm saying to you is that was just PR. That was just a PR plan to send out somebody who didn't know anything about what had happened. Why did you do that? Why didn't the Secretary of State come and tell us what they knew and if he knew nothing say, “We don't know yet?” Why didn't the White House Chief of Staff come out? I mean I would, and I mean this as no disrespect to you, why are you here today? Why isn't the White House Chief of Staff here to tell us what happened?

Schieffer to Obama Advisor: ?Why Are You Here? Why Isn?t the White House Chief of Staff Here?? | NewsBusters

They are starting to figure out they are going to burn for this crap...

The MSM cannot cover this POS Admin forever, their abuse is so blatant...

Their hatred for Bush is starting to go cold, finally...

Nope, Bush is a Foreign and Domestic policy CATASTROPHE forever. Never did hate the incompetent twerp. Cheney, alright. lol.

Only dupes care about Bengazi anymore. The other 2 are also BS. The WH has almost nothing to do with the IRS, no RW groups were turned down, though at least a few Dem ones were...and outing CIA sources and screwing the USA are NOT a joke. Cons agree, but dupes drone on...

In 2016, what difference will it make?

Hillary: "With all due respect, the fact is, we had four dead Americans! Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they'd go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again."

Hillary was spot on and-----and the Republican whine machine is running out of steam but-----but all the Republicans have left is...

051913-luckovich-toon-ed.jpg

The difference it will make in 2016 is, We The People will remember how the Republican party obstructed the investigation into the Benghazi perps.

Considering the 12 Scrubs of the talking points, it's pretty safe to say that if the GOP had "obstructed" Benghazi, the final version would have blamed them. The Obamanoids blame them for everything else, so reticence to do so on this issue is not credible.

In 2016, what difference will it make?

Hillary: "With all due respect, the fact is, we had four dead Americans! Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they'd go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again."

Hillary was spot on and-----and the Republican whine machine is running out of steam but-----but all the Republicans have left is...

051913-luckovich-toon-ed.jpg

The difference it will make in 2016 is, We The People will remember how the Republican party obstructed the investigation into the Benghazi perps.

What difference does it make?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

It really is suspicious how they won't just admit where he was: asleep in bed resting up for his Vegas fund raiser.
It's all weird to me now, as I knew something was wrong with the talking points to begin with, and then everything that has transpired afterwards just confirms my suspicions more and more. The fact that Obama is so supportive in the middle east, along with Hillary of the Muslim Brotherhood, where as he had been pushing this Muslim Brotherhood (Arab Spring?) thing in support of, is now very suspect to me also, and it seems to play right into all of that which has transpired so far possibly. What has happened in Egypt is an example in the wrong way for this nation to have gone, so why did we go that way with that turn over?

Just exactly what is going on in all of this Muslim Brotherhood stuff in the world, and does Obama back this brotherhood ? If so why does he back them ?

We haven't caught the attackers because the Obama Gang insulted the Libyan President, and the FBI didn't show up for three weeks. And even when the FBI did show up, they didn't find Stevens' diary...a CNN reporter found it lying on the ground.

Heckuva job, Barry!

It really is suspicious how they won't just admit where he was: asleep in bed resting up for his Vegas fund raiser.
It's all weird to me now, as I knew something was wrong with the talking points to begin with, and then everything that has transpired afterwards just confirms my suspicions more and more. The fact that Obama is so supportive in the middle east, along with Hillary of the Muslim Brotherhood, where as he had been pushing this Muslim Brotherhood (Arab Spring?) thing in support of, is now very suspect to me also, and it seems to play right into all of that which has transpired so far possibly. What has happened in Egypt is an example in the wrong way for this nation to have gone, so why did we go that way with that turn over?

Just exactly what is going on in all of this Muslim Brotherhood stuff in the world, and does Obama back this brotherhood ? If so why does he back them ?

Yup, democracy is such a bitch....Well, A) The secular guys boycotted the election (ay caramba!!), and B) things in Egypt won't be great until we get out of the Pub Great World Recession, which your a-hole heroes produced and have been stalling and fear mongering for FIVE YEARS. Same goes for Iraq, Afghan, Tunisia, the USA, etc etc etc...

I haven't watched the ABC-CBS-NBC evening news since I was a kid living at home with my folks. And even they don't watch it anymore.

It's a great way to know what the country is thinking, since 5x as many watch that as ALL cable news...

Not anymore. Nobody really cares about 6pm news anymore because it's all old news by then.

Pheiffer revealed the play book.

The truth is that anyone who buys that shit IS the "low info"ter everyone talks about.

The Boi King is pulling the strings.

Whining about the level of guests he has, I guess. Did some of the attackers get caught last night, how the hell do you know the attackers' motives, brainwashed hack?

Comparing this to Nixon is ridiculous...LOL. BTW, the Dems never HAD the lamestream, scared to death of the loudmouth moron GOP, controversy and ratings mad corporate media...At least they don't out and out lie like the PPM, but they DO report GOP propaganda with a straight face lol...

Baghdad+Bob-746275.gif

I haven't watched the ABC-CBS-NBC evening news since I was a kid living at home with my folks. And even they don't watch it anymore.

It's a great way to know what the country is thinking, since 5x as many watch that as ALL cable news...

Not anymore. Nobody really cares about 6pm news anymore because it's all old news by then.

Spoken like a true 24/7 Pubcrappe addict, hater dupe. By the time the truth is pronounced, you're on to the next bs "outrage"...no retractions or fact ever...

Spoken like a true 24/7 Pubcrappe addict, hater dupe. By the time the truth is pronounced, you're on to the next bs "outrage"...no retractions or fact ever...

Sorry, waiting around till 6pm to hear the news when it's on 24/7 doesn't make any sense. Besides, who really cares what a bunch of media elite talking-heads have to say anyway. They're all on the White House payroll. They have nothing to say to me and most of America.

Forum List

Back