Bob Woodwards new Trump book

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Anyone expecting anything decent? I'm not for 3 simple facts
1. He NEVER talked to President Trump for his words
2. He works for the VERY Anti Trump Washington Post
3. He dislikes Trump,not as much as others but I think he hides it well because he is so old.

I'll read reviews before I waste my time checking it out from library no doubt...would be nice to get a DECENT book about Trump other than from people who worked for him but we shall see. The media is the enemy of the people so I don't expect much from such a low class of people.

Woodward draws from hundreds of hours of interviews with firsthand sources, meeting notes, personal diaries, files and documents.”

So anonymous sources,meeting notes? Personal Diaries? FILES and DOCUMENTS? Why does this seem like he got his hands on stuff he shouldn't be allowed to see without clearance level. Either people who hate Trump gave him stuff OR he was allowed extraordinary access to the White House to interview people.

It's too late. There are dozens of hate Trump books all purporting to be verified by anonymous sources and all saying the same thing. It's getting boring.

would be nice to get a DECENT book about Trump other than from people who worked for him but we shall see

Not sure how one could right a decent book about an indecent man.
They did it for your Kenyan Messiah. I can deal with LEGIT,CONSTRUCTIVE criticism but outright lies,made up stories,sources etc which the WashPo LOVES to use is garbage. Already had one book full of shit back in January. I hold Woodward to a higher standard he did books on Nixon,Bush,Obama,Clinton etc so seems non partisan but we shall see.

It's too late. There are dozens of hate Trump books all purporting to be verified by anonymous sources and all saying the same thing. It's getting boring.
Yeah I check constantly for new books about the administration etc. Spicer's just came out hope to read it soon would love to read a tell all book by Bannon!

That's because it's all true, and anyone prepared to accept the truth about Trump would appear to trumpanzees as a hater.

An obnoxious New York womanizing boor.
BFD. We knew that going in.
Reduced taxes, lower energy overhead and subsequent improved economic conditions; border security and staving off cultural usurpation; extinguishing Muslim terrorists; holding Marxist media accountable;
-- awesome!
I don't expect any of the latter to be covered in the book.

Woodward, who along with Bernstine is obviously mentally ill, insisted he had a team of like two dozen researchers and that the anti-Donald book was supposed to be out BEFORE the 2016 election. :p

The best book will be the one that is written when the results of the Mueller Investigation come in, and actions based on that investigation are taken.

Anyone expecting anything decent? I'm not for 3 simple facts
1. He NEVER talked to President Trump for his words
2. He works for the VERY Anti Trump Washington Post
3. He dislikes Trump,not as much as others but I think he hides it well because he is so old.

I'll read reviews before I waste my time checking it out from library no doubt...would be nice to get a DECENT book about Trump other than from people who worked for him but we shall see. The media is the enemy of the people so I don't expect much from such a low class of people.
I have to admit, Sarah Palin is one of the smartest people in the world. She is so smart that leftists are now copying what she did;

Take leftist hatred to the bank.

There will be more denial from Trumpers as to the clusterfuck that is the Trump Administration.

One of this troll's assertions is that President Trump rules the White House by fear.

Oh boohoo.

He expects and demands that people who work for him do their jobs like they're supposed to. If they don't - they're fired!

The best book will be the one that is written when the results of the Mueller Investigation come in, and actions based on that investigation are taken.
Will be interesting to read for sure. That is DEFINITELY one I would hope is from a neutral point of view and not a partisan hack job...

Yeah I check constantly for new books about the administration etc. Spicer's just came out hope to read it soon would love to read a tell all book by Bannon!
Just started Gregg Jarrett’s book today...”Russian Hoax...”
Very interesting first 60 pages...

Just started Gregg Jarrett’s book today...”Russian Hoax...”
Very interesting first 60 pages...
Hoping my library system has that

Forum List

Back