Bobbit Worm - Creepy Predatory Worm In The Ocean

sam5971

Feb 13, 2020
Bobbit Worm is an aggressive predator found buried in the ocean floors at depth of between 10 and 40 meters. They lives in typically warmer waters and mostly found in the Indo-Pacific and Atlantic Oceans. They can grow up to nearly 10 feet but their average size is 3 to 4 feet long. Most of the long body remains buried in the sand, mud or gravel where it lives.

These ambush predators have two eyes and five antennae on their head that are used to sense prey when hunting in soft sediments. The species unique because of its aggressiveness and speed of catching prey. When it senses prey above, it moves with speed and strength to grab them, sometimes splitting its fishy prey in half with its sharp teeth. It also injects a toxin into the prey so that the larger prey can be eaten safely and slowly.

Bobbit Worm is an aggressive predator found buried in the ocean floors at depth of between 10 and 40 meters. They lives in typically warmer waters and mostly found in the Indo-Pacific and Atlantic Oceans. They can grow up to nearly 10 feet but their average size is 3 to 4 feet long. Most of the long body remains buried in the sand, mud or gravel where it lives.

These ambush predators have two eyes and five antennae on their head that are used to sense prey when hunting in soft sediments. The species unique because of its aggressiveness and speed of catching prey. When it senses prey above, it moves with speed and strength to grab them, sometimes splitting its fishy prey in half with its sharp teeth. It also injects a toxin into the prey so that the larger prey can be eaten safely and slowly.

Thank you for this info.:)

I recall that, two wacked out weirdos. I also wondered about her reportedly throwing the severed penis out the window as she drove and then calling the police and telling them what she had done. The police then searched the field and found it. Now, I figure it may have went something like this:

A Sgt is in charge of the search and he had several officers combing the field looking for Mr. Bobbits thing. Seems to me female officers would have been more effective in searching for a dick, don't you think? What would be running through the mind of the poor cop that got put on that duty? So anyway, officer Jones finds a severed penis lying in the field and picks it up and takes it to the Sgt. The convo then went like this:

Ofr Jones: "Hey sarge, I got a penis here, do you think this is it?"
Sarge: "For the love of God Jones, how many cut off cocks do you expect there to be out there?"
The sarge then takes the meat back to Bobbit and tells him they found it:

Sarge:" Hey Mr. Bobbit, good news, we found your body part and here it is."
Bobbit: "No Sgt, mine was a lot bigger than that."

At this point the sarge wishes he could could go back to the good old days where all he had to do was night stick colored folks.

Thank you for this info.:)

I recall that, two wacked out weirdos. I also wondered about her reportedly throwing the severed penis out the window as she drove and then calling the police and telling them what she had done. The police then searched the field and found it. Now, I figure it may have went something like this:

A Sgt is in charge of the search and he had several officers combing the field looking for Mr. Bobbits thing. Seems to me female officers would have been more effective in searching for a dick, don't you think? What would be running through the mind of the poor cop that got put on that duty? So anyway, officer Jones finds a severed penis lying in the field and picks it up and takes it to the Sgt. The convo then went like this:

Sarge: "For the love of God Jones, how many cut off cocks do you expect there to be out there?"

At this point the sarge wishes he could could go back to the good old days where all he had to do was night stick colored folks.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :lmao:

WYELBO?

These two old ladies are riding behind Lorena when she throws it out and hits the windshield.

The one old lady says to the other:
"Did you see the size of the dick on that bug".

WYELBO?

Maybe.

180622_abc_archives_lorenabobbitt_hpMain_1x1_992.jpg

WYELBO?

Maybe.

Yes or no?

I want the truth!!!!

WYELBO?

Maybe.

Yes or no?

I want the truth!!!!
You can eat this one.

kami-fly1a.jpg

"In the bedroom, the quiet bedroom, John Bobbitt sleeps tonight. In the kitchen, the quiet kitchen, Lorena grabs a knife."

"A-weena-whack, a-weena-whack, a-weena-whack..."

Forum List

Back