Bod McDonnell and Wife GUILTY....GUILTY.....GUILTY!!!

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Bob McDonnell trial verdict - POLITICO.com

Former Virginia and supporter of the Trans Vaginal Probe Supporter Bob McDonnell and his wife are guilty of corruption.

(london bridge).

Bob McDonnell Goes To Jail....Goes To Jail...Goes To Jail...Bob McDonnell Goes To Jail...that lying sorry prick piece of shit.

Suppressing the black vote, restricting women's reproductive rights, trying to allow uranium mining, selling our tunnel to a foreign company for 58 years, raising sales taxes on the middle class, refusing to expand Medicaid for 400,000 Virginians, government forced transvaginal probes, and taking bribes.

McDonnell was a disaster.

Bob McDonnell trial verdict - POLITICO.com

Former Virginia and supporter of the Trans Vaginal Probe Supporter Bob McDonnell and his wife are guilty of corruption.

(london bridge).

Bob McDonnell Goes To Jail....Goes To Jail...Goes To Jail...Bob McDonnell Goes To Jail...that lying sorry prick piece of shit.

There are a LOT more politicians who deserve to be charged and prosecuted for corruption. Especially in Washington. But a lot of that corruption takes place behind campaign financing laws where there's almost always some kind of a quid pro quo because the politicians on the receiving end of contributions know EXACTLY what's expected of them.

McDonnell and his wife just weren't very sophisticated in how they did what they did. It was so damn transparent that it wasn't even possible to paint an innocuous explanation for why they got all that money and those gifts.

The story of this magnitude (the conviction of a former governor AND his wife for corruption) apparently isn't all that big of a deal as far as Matt Drudge is concerned because it barely merits a couple of lines at the bottom of the third column of his website. Now if it was a Democrat who was convicted...

The story of this magnitude (the conviction of a former governor AND his wife for corruption) apparently isn't all that big of a deal as far as Matt Drudge is concerned because it barely merits a couple of lines at the bottom of the third column of his website. Now if it was a Democrat who was convicted...

I personally think he shouldn't see jail time.

The laws aren't clear at all.

Suppressing the black vote, restricting women's reproductive rights, trying to allow uranium mining, selling our tunnel to a foreign company for 58 years, raising sales taxes on the middle class, refusing to expand Medicaid for 400,000 Virginians, government forced transvaginal probes, and taking bribes.

McDonnell was a disaster.
I hope he does better on appeal. It sounds like the judge influenced the jury to find him and his wife guilty.

I personally think he shouldn't see jail time.

The laws aren't clear at all.

No prior, have enoigh money to fines, and advanced CS....maybe a long probation stretch.

Christie, Perry, and Walker are next.

Now that he has been convicted, I fully expect the republicans to nominate him....

Oh! Sorry! I was thinking about Rick Perry.

Forum List

Back