Bodansky: What If Bashar Didn't Do It?

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
Conspiracy Theory? Truth from someone whom might know better?

YOU be the Judge.

VERY LONG dissertation...with MANY links to back it. Take your time...

*I* have come to the conclusion LONG before I heard and read this...Obama is taking a huge RISK...for his own self-aggrandizement...

And judging from his behavior since 2009 and his grand 'Apology Tour' (Mainly to MUSLIMS...and seeing where WE are today)?

NOT far-fetched...or "KOOKSVILLE"...

History is not tame, and the TRUTH KNOWS NO AGENDA OR TIME LIMIT.

Did the White House Help Plan the Syrian Chemical Attack? - Yossef Bodansky
Foreign Policy: Panetta: We’ve Lost Track of Some Syrian Chemical Weapons - 09.28.12
AP: Intelligence on Weapons No 'Slam Dunk'
Newsbusters: Fareed Zakaria: Obama’s Handling of Syria ‘Case Study in How Not To Do Foreign Policy’
Weekly Standard: Boehner: 'I'm Going to Support the President's Call for Action' in Syria
WSJ: The Politics of the Obama Delay on Syria - Kimberley A. Strassel
Weekly Standard: Kerry a Frequent Visitor with Syrian Dictator Bashar Al-Assad

Assad had no motivation for doing it. What does he gain from it besides the scorn of the entire western world?

Whereas what do his opponents gain from it?

As for Obama's motives for attacking?

Obama Throws Up Right There During Syria Meeting | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Obama's Agenda is CLEAR...and WE will pay the price. OBAMA is NO FRIEND to The United States.

nuthin we can do about it.......Notice that the GOP is allowing him to continue this insanity ?

Assad had no motivation for doing it. What does he gain from it besides the scorn of the entire western world?

Whereas what do his opponents gain from it?

As for Obama's motives for attacking?

Obama Throws Up Right There During Syria Meeting | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Obama's Agenda is CLEAR...and WE will pay the price. OBAMA is NO FRIEND to The United States.

nuthin we can do about it.......Notice that the GOP is allowing him to continue this insanity ?

Indeed I do. Evrery ONE that votes *YES* should be voted OUT of Office.And THAT INCLUDES DEMOCRATS.

Last edited:

Indeed I do. Evrery ONE that votes *YES* should be voted OUT of Office.

and replaced by whom ?

I've heard of no one who is vociferously condemning these actions.
Give it time. WE are not out of the woods yet. My Congresscritter is a resounding NO...on Syria. CONTACT YOURS.

YOU be the Judge.

*I* have come to the conclusion LONG before I heard and read this...Obama is taking a huge RISK...for his own self-aggrandizement...

And judging from his behavior since 2009 and his grand 'Apology Tour' (Mainly to MUSLIMS...and seeing where WE are today)?

Foreign Policy: Panetta: We’ve Lost Track of Some Syrian Chemical Weapons - 09.28.12
Newsbusters: Fareed Zakaria: Obama’s Handling of Syria ‘Case Study in How Not To Do Foreign Policy’
Weekly Standard: Boehner: 'I'm Going to Support the President's Call for Action' in Syria
What if there is evidence BOTH sides of the Syrian civil war have used poison gas?
Do we fire off twice as many cruise missiles?

This ploy is so painfully obvious to the entire world, but the media refuses to budge or acknowledge that 8000 lb Gorilla that just shit on their camcorder. Assad is wining the war. Obama lays down the groundwork to intervene, saying he will use chemical weapons as a red line... and we are to believe Assad hands him exactly the pretext he is begging for?

YOU be the Judge.

Possible yes anything is probable no in my opinion I think Assad did it and he did it because he truly believed and still does believe again in my opinion Obama won't do anything to this date he has been right will that continue only time will tell on that.

This ploy is so painfully obvious to the entire world, but the media refuses to budge or acknowledge that 8000 lb Gorilla that just shit on their camcorder. Assad is wining the war. Obama lays down the groundwork to intervene, saying he will use chemical weapons as a red line... and we are to believe Assad hands him exactly the pretext he is begging for?

Obama over a YEAR ago could have addressed this as in 2009...the UPRISING in IRAN and their election?

WHY is this ANY different? Chemical Weapons? Really? And WHOM set them off? WE don't know. Obama, Kerry the ELITES assume.

(Any chance THEy know where they came from? I do...Courtesy of SADDAM, via the Russians...that are strangely PLAYERS in this game as well).

I digress...

As to IRAN?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbNGjBMV8-c]Obama 'Deeply Concerned' About Iranian Election - YouTube[/ame]

Meddling Mr. Obama?

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?

Well then, I guess Bush did it.

:eusa_whistle:
Bandar Bush has been supplying weapons including neurotoxins to the Syrian rebels.
He's also calling for US strikes on Syria just as he did for Iraq.
It doesn't seem to matter who's in the White House when it comes to protecting the Almighty Petrodollar?

"Bandar has formed close relationships with several American presidents, notably George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush, the latter giving him the affectionate and controversial nickname 'Bandar Bush'"

Bandar bin Sultan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Bandar bin Sultan (Arabic: الأمير بندر بن سلطان بن عبدالعزيز آل سعود*) (born 2 March 1949) is a member of the House of Saud and was Saudi Arabia's ambassador to the United States from 1983 to 2005. In 2005, he was named as secretary general of the National Security Council. He was appointed director general of the Saudi Intelligence Agency by King Abdullah on 19 July 2012."

and replaced by whom ?

If your ballot includes third party candidates for congress, find one that mirrors your views on US foreign policy and vote AGAINST the twin factions of the War Party. Obviously, millions of voters would have to be convinced they weren't "wasting" their vote, but maybe that's what the internet was made for?

Last edited:

and replaced by whom ?

If your ballot includes third party candidates for congress, find one that mirrors your views on US foreign policy and vote AGAINST the twin factions of the War Party. Obviously, millions of voters would have to be convinced they weren't "wasting" their vote, but maybe that's what the internet was made for?
And WHAT is a "THIRD PARTY CANDIDATE" anyway?

CARE to define that for the rest of the class?

CARE to capitulate to the CLASS that it MEANS the Political CLASS versus US that vote for them and the very SAME that don't give a tinker's DAMN what WE think as they BEG for out votes?

Am I on course here skinner?

Last edited:
" Yes, Kerry dining with Bashar back in 2009 and talking about what a great guy Bashar was. The bottom line is this administration is as incompetent as Jimmy Carter. There's only one difference. If there were anybody else running this administration right now, this would be reported as incompetent and as buffoonish and as frightening at Jimmy Carter's. "

This is absolutely frightening what's happening here. Obama with this inadvertent, trying to make himself look like a tough guy, red line comment this past summer. Well, the Syrians crossed the red line, so Obama's obligated. And late in the week last week, he said, "You know what? I'm gonna go get congressional authority," after maintaining he didn't need it, maintaining he didn't want it, maintaining he's gonna be a tough guy, gonna act alone. He's gonna save the people of Syria. He's gonna make sure this Bashar guy gets what's coming to him.
Then all of a sudden he switches gears we're told after a walk Friday night on the White House grounds. Yes. He decided he's gonna use congressional authority. He's gonna go to Congress.

WHY GO TO CONGRESS NOW as he SHOULD per the Document he loathes and sees as a Hinderence? WHY Consult the very BODY he has said he will ACT 'if they don't"?

WHY the sudden import here?

:eusa_whistle:

PUT ON YOUR THINKING CAPS FOLKS...

OBAMA is making THIS WHOLE THING about him and his legacy...

HE is tripling down On Carter and IRAN, 1979...

And ODDLY? IRAN is a DEEP PLAYER in this to this day...RUSSIANS BACKING IT...

kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out...

American foreign policy for the new American Century.

death is the answer, don't even bother asking the question.

Forum List

Back