Bodies of Three Missing Israeli Teens Found Near Hebron

Please detail the innocents that Israel has targeted and killed.

Not "blameless" does not equal Hamas. Israel has not targeted innocents, but has killed some by fighting extremist Muslims in the past.

PS: I stand with Israel, almost always, have & will, I believe.

It's a war. People get killed in wars. Palestinians especially position themselves so their own civilians will get killed when Israel takes action. Because Palestinians are worse scum than Democrats.

I will refrain from stating Palestinians are more violent, arrogant, and selfish than Republicans.

Just a feeling....
I think the Israelis will respond to this.

Of course they will. Unfortunately it wont be enough.

What would happen if Fatah kidnapped 3 kids from the Hamas camp and then killed them? You can bet Hamas would track down the kidnappers. Then before brutally killing them they would kill their wives, children, parents, siblings, etc in front of their eyes. That's why this doesnt happen. Israel needs to start doing the same. Brutal? Yes. But in the long term it will end this kind of violence and save lives.

Well that's gonna let all hell break loose.

Anyone else find it incredibly convenient that these 3 went missing RIGHT AFTER governments in Europe and the US recognized the unity government in Palestine? Yeah....no coincidence there. I say the IDF or Mossad did this to gain support in attacking the unity government. Either way 3 jews that won't get to slaughter any Palestinian kids in the IDF is a good day to me.

Holy shit, you really said that ?!!! :eek:

Hamas is just about to get the shit bombed out of them, any minute now. It will be in the news by tomorrow.

Arabs Throw Stones at Ambulance Carrying Bodies of Murdered Boys

According to multiple reports, Arabs stoned the IDF ambulance that was carrying the bodies of the murdered Israeli teenagers. The ambulance was forced to stop, its windshield shattered. According to The Algemeiner:

Palestinian Arabs attacked an Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) ambulance humvee on Monday that was transporting the recently discovered bodies of three murdered Israeli boys who were kidnapped on June 12, an Israel source told The Algemeiner.

The Muqata blog posted an image of the damaged vehicle on Facebook writing, “8:44pm IDF Ambulance humvee transporting the bodies of the boys attacked by arabs….windows smashed.”

shattered-idf-ambulance.jpg

What a group of peaceful people.

Last edited:
The people who did this and the ones who are happy about it....
Are you feeling good about killing kids?

Yes but by offing 3 future IDF soldiers thousands of lives were saved,on top of the fact that they will never spawn more little jews. So its a win win.

See he hates me for saying the truth

Yet turns around and says this.

Awww look.. Why it's a jew hating pig wearing his shiny iron cross.

Israel will have revenge.. you can count on it. You don't get to the spill the blood of Hebrew children and it go unpunished.
:lol: I can just see the spittle flying out of your mouth as you scream at the computer screen that how dare someone belittle the apple of gods eye. :lol:
Yep sure did.
Hamas is just about to get the shit bombed out of them, any minute now. It will be in the news by tomorrow.

Duh. Israel won't be around forever. Guaranteed. I look forward to the day the last jew is wiped from this earth. Want world peace. Get rid of the instigators.

I'll bet you do. You seem like a real smart feller.

Well that's gonna let all hell break loose.

Anyone else find it incredibly convenient that these 3 went missing RIGHT AFTER governments in Europe and the US recognized the unity government in Palestine? Yeah....no coincidence there. I say the IDF or Mossad did this to gain support in attacking the unity government. Either way 3 jews that won't get to slaughter any Palestinian kids in the IDF is a good day to me.

And you're consistently smart too.

:lol: I can just see the spittle flying out of your mouth as you scream at the computer screen that how dare someone belittle the apple of gods eye. :lol:

Yep sure did.

Duh. Israel won't be around forever. Guaranteed. I look forward to the day the last jew is wiped from this earth. Want world peace. Get rid of the instigators.

I'll bet you do. You seem like a real smart feller.

You don't know me so don't try acting like you do.

Based on what I've seen so far there doesn't seem to be much there to know.

You been here how long? A few days? A week?

that's what Rome said in 70AD.

*shrug*

Rome died. My point exactly.Especially when you aren't the biggest kid on the block and the ONLY reason you ain't been wiped out yet is because you have nukes you would launch to destroy the world AND the world's biggest bully is your pal.

GOD SAYS ISRAEL IS ETERNAL AND JESUS WILL MAKE JERUSALEM HIS CAPITAL CITY AND RULE THE NATIONS from there!!!

Yes but by offing 3 future IDF soldiers thousands of lives were saved,on top of the fact that they will never spawn more little jews. So its a win win.

See he hates me for saying the truth

Yet turns around and says this.

Awww look.. Why it's a jew hating pig wearing his shiny iron cross.

Israel will have revenge.. you can count on it. You don't get to the spill the blood of Hebrew children and it go unpunished.
Yep sure did.

Wow. Are you German by chance ?

You been here how long? A few days? A week?

that's what Rome said in 70AD.

*shrug*

Rome died. My point exactly.Especially when you aren't the biggest kid on the block and the ONLY reason you ain't been wiped out yet is because you have nukes you would launch to destroy the world AND the world's biggest bully is your pal.

No you're wrong. The reason Israel hasn't been wiped out is that Arabs make really crappy soldiers.

Quote: Originally Posted by DiabloBlanco View Post

Replace the word "Jew" with "Gay", and I believe this poster would be banned for life around here.

quote: Originally posted by diabloblanco view post
duh. Israel won't be around forever. Guaranteed. I look forward to the day the last jew is wiped from this earth. Want world peace. Get rid of the instigators.

replace the word "jew" with "gay", and i believe this poster would be banned for life around here.

yes!!! You are free to say any trash against christians,jews and god but don't post the truth about sexual perversion or radical muslim terrorists!!

Forum List

Back