🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Body Cam Footage From Nashville Cops Taking Out Tranny Psycho

I am not sure that is fair. The killer in Uvalde was holed up IN a classroom doorway. Shooting down an empty hall at any COP (3min behind) willing to stick his head around the corner. I posted that video elsewhere.

this suicidal queer was in an open area firing down on the Police outside and being rushed from behind. The Police here had the advantage of the doorway.
All the same ----------- the little tiny kids texting their parents that a Bad Man with a gun was shooting people in their room the whole time, one to two HOURS, that the police weren't bothering to do anything at all.

It's a bad look.

All the same ----------- the little tiny kids texting their parents that a Bad Man with a gun was shooting people in their room the whole time, one to two HOURS, that the police weren't bothering to do anything at all.

It's a bad look.

I posted the video. The guy fired over 100 rounds in two classrooms before the Police got inside the school in Uvalde. He then held them off for a while? 2-3 hours? uh? you better look that up. it was less than 30 minutes I thought?

No one has ever shown any text from any kid (who was killed after) in the classroom shot up. I did not hear that. If so, Big Big damage was done in the first three minutes. The Police could not do much to save those kids. IMVHO.

Some say they could charge in with body armor? I don't know what they had or did not have? I know what I saw with date/time stamps on the video.

I posted the video. The guy fired over 100 rounds in two classrooms before the Police got inside the school in Uvalde. He then held them off for a while? 2-3 hours? uh? you better look that up. it was less than 30 minutes I thought?

No one has ever shown any text from any kid (who was killed after) in the classroom shot up. I did not hear that. If so, Big Big damage was done in the first three minutes. The Police could not do much to save those kids. IMVHO.

Some say they could charge in with body armor? I don't know what they had or did not have? I know what I saw with date/time stamps on the video.
I DID read it was at least an hour ---- and I read the actual texts of the kid or kids more than once. Very sad, though I think they did survive, in the end.

You are saying the Uvalde situation was a lot more violent and also hard to kill the perp because he was locked in a room (or they thought he was --- turns out after they wasted beaucoup minutes finding a key, that was the long delay --- it wasn't locked!) and to go in might be suicidal.

They may have thought the kids were all dead, as at Sandy Hook. They may have thought to disturb him before a final takeout might cause him to kill anyone left alive.

They may well have been waiting for body armor, and I can certainly understand that! Humph, they should have found the mothers of those kids in that room and sent them in: I guarantee you, they would have charged right in. I sure would have. Some would be killed, sure, but instruct the ladies to pile on him and kill him and get the gun and send ten/twenty of them right through the door.

Okay, I'm fantasizing --- that wouldn't have been a good look for the Uvalde police either.

On what charge?

No medication causes mass shootings.
Yes it does.
It has been a recurring thing with each and every case.

In each case of school shootings the shooter had suffered from juvenile bipolar disorder but had been diagnosed as ADHD and medicated as such. But Ritalin has a long term effect on juveniles with bipolar disorder...which results in psychotic rampages...IE school shootings.

Those Hispanics in Texas didn't bother to do the proper training. Hispanic is not race but a culture.

However, it probably boils down to the quality of the officers that were hired in addition to management.

In my Central Florida County the Sheriff said he had a meeting with all his deputies. He told them that if there is a civilian mass shooter, especially a school with children, he expected every officer to attack the shooter. If they didn't think they had the courage to do that then he didn't want them on the force. That is good leadership.
Polk County? :D

Last edited:
I am not sure that is fair. The killer in Uvalde was holed up IN a classroom doorway. Shooting down an empty hall at any COP (3min behind) willing to stick his head around the corner. I posted that video elsewhere.

this suicidal queer was in an open area firing down on the Police outside and being rushed from behind. The Police here had the advantage of the doorway.

Doesn't matter.........the shooter in uvalde was behind a closed, unlocked door......had they put pressure at the door, the shooter would have had to stop murdering children to confront the police....the cops didn't even try that door......

FAKE NEWS.

NOT fake news, your story is from 2022, mine is from 2020.

This isn't going down the memory hole

In 2020 plenty of cities diverted funds from policing to social programs, i.e. "defunding"

Stop lying.

Democratic leaders NEVER EVER EVER called for defunding the police. In fact... your article had the Democratic Mayor currently in office propose INCREASED funding for police. Have some decency to try to be accurate. Posting random opinions by small groups not in any power is meaningless.
That's a lie.

They called for it.

And did it.

Given your penchant for blatant lying; Why should anyone believe anything you post?

Democratic leaders NEVER EVER EVER called for defunding the police. In fact... your article had the Democratic Mayor currently in office propose INCREASED funding for police. Have some decency to try to be accurate. Posting random opinions by small groups not in any power is meaningless.
So lying isn't a problem for you?

Yes it does.
It has been a recurring thing with each and every case.

In each case of school shootings the shooter had suffered from juvenile bipolar disorder but had been diagnosed as ADHD and medicated as such. But Ritalin has a long term effect on juveniles with bipolar disorder...which results in psychotic rampages...IE school shootings.
Source?

NOT fake news, your story is from 2022, mine is from 2020.

This isn't going down the memory hole

In 2020 plenty of cities diverted funds from policing to social programs, i.e. "defunding"

Stop lying.
Why did you direct message me you pathetic pervert? Gross. Keep your shit in public so everyone can see your lecherous self. Ugh.

It's out there, but it has to be searched for.

Last edited:
You guys kill me:

So lying isn't a problem for you?

You want to address the symptoms. I'd prefer to address the reasons for the problems. You prefer to ignore those reasons.

If you’re serious about addressing the reasons for the problem start with reason number one.
Leftists made schools gun free zones. Rational people at the time warned everyone this would happen but the dems at the time used the issue to get votes.

I called you a liar here, AND there, and that is what you are.

A fucking liar.
So gross. 🤮. Old men DMing me. ugh...

There is no democratic policy to defund the police.

Shit.. the GOP wont even fund the border

So gross. 🤮. Old men DMing me. ugh...

There is no democratic policy to defund the police.

Shit.. the GOP wont even fund the border

More lies.

Stop lying.

Forum List

Back