🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Body Cam Footage From Nashville Cops Taking Out Tranny Psycho

FsVQQPbakAAmMcE

Better yet is to criminally prosecute the psychiatrists that proscribed the drugs that sent her on this psychotic murderous rampage.

All the 'mental health proffessionals' do is validate their narcissistic fetishism and magnify it. he/she/it/mutant's 'health care worker' should be prosecuted as well, for not having this nutjob committed.

When has that happened in any school shooting?

Let the kids take recess in the school gymnasium problem solved.

So the solution is to keep the kids locked up all day?

You don't know jackshit. Yes we did. In the 1960s in pre Disney rural Central Florida we Polk County Crackers kept rifles and shotguns in our trucks and in the tunk of our cars. Very common.

The claim was they took them to class.

Sometimes we would go hunting after class. Hunting rabbits in the orange groves was a great afternoon past time. We didn't bring the hunting guns into the regular class rooms but we kept them in our unlocked vehicles.

And the claim was they took them in class. I think you would acknowledge that guns in your car would not stop someone shooting inside the school.

One of projects I did in shop class was refinish the stock on a 22. Some of the students made gun racks in shop class. There was after school marksman program and we brought our own guns to it.

I made a gun case in Jr High but that isn't what was claimed.

I’m old enough to know what happened. It started with the inner city gang wars shootings in schools. They installed metal detectors. Then the shootings would happen outside but still on school property. Then the leftist politicians used the issue to get elected or re elected to make all schools gun free zones. Nothing was happening in the suburbs and rural areas. We warned the leftist what would happen and of course the politicians screamed “republicans don’t care about children.”. And here we are. Don’t believe me just look at the stats.

Schools never had guns in them.

Fine research. Now research and post the mass school shootings before democrats announced to the entire country schools schools are now gun free zones.

You'll need to provide context. The thing is I am not here to defend Democrats. I fully support the right of the people to arm themselves.

The claim was they took them to class.
Shop was a class you moron.

If we were doing the marksman training after class you would see the guys with them on campus.

Nobody gave a shit because we weren't ghetto gang bangers, druggies or stree thug Negroes that would shoot up everything.

So the solution is to keep the kids locked up all day?

They won't be locked up all day.

Stop being an idiot.

You ignore an immediately effective pragmatic strategy for some pie in the sky ideal solution

They won't be locked up all day.

Stop being an idiot.

You ignore an immediately effective pragmatic strategy for some pie in the sky ideal solution

While they are in school, you say the solution is to keep them locked up.

I reject that.

While they are in school, you say the solution is to keep them locked up.

I reject that.
Being inside is not the same as being locked up.

And kids have the entire rest of the day to do shit outside when they get home from school

Forum List

Back