Body Cam Footage From Nashville Cops Taking Out Tranny Psycho

If you’re serious about addressing the reasons for the problem start with reason number one.
Leftists made schools gun free zones. Rational people at the time warned everyone this would happen but the dems at the time used the issue to get votes.

Schools have long been "gun free zones". No one brought guns to school. You think schools were full of people with guns in the past?

Schools have long been "gun free zones". No one brought guns to school. You think schools were full of people with guns in the past?
My High School in Central Florida was not a gun free zone. We brought guns to schools all the time. Most of the time in our vehicles but sometimes even to class. Nobody ever got shot.

My High School in Central Florida was not a gun free zone. We brought guns to schools all the time. Most of the time in our vehicles but sometimes even to class. Nobody ever got shot.

No you didn't.

It was like that here, too. Until the principal got on the P.A. and said "From now on, only 2 guns will be allowed per vehicle."

While in shop class people were making 4 slot gun racks from a new template I helped make. The old one was 3.

One guy had a 4-slotter in the back of a Chevelle Malibu.

How? You address the reasons they get to this point. Most times we find these people had a life of hate and bullying towards them.

I see you're spewing the same bs here that you were in the other thread. You have no idea whether or not this girl was bullied, and highly doubtful she lived a life 'filled with hate'. Tell us what 'hate' she encountered that acts as an excuse for her murdering 6 people in cold blood?

I see you're spewing the same bs here that you were in the other thread. You have no idea whether or not this girl was bullied, and highly doubtful she lived a life 'filled with hate'. Tell us what 'hate' she encountered that acts as an excuse for her murdering 6 people in cold blood?

Excuse? I do not think there is ever an excuse. For any of it.

Yes....
In Idaho we had guns at school regularly. Hunting for pheasant in the corn field across the street from the high school or Jr High after classes was a norm. No big deal. (Thanksgiving was the start of pheasant season) In my high school a guy brought ammunition in the form of one live round for his rifle for his Halloween costume....the live round was confiscated for the day. In Jr. High everyone in PE took hunter safety....it was part of the curriculum in 7th grade. In Alabama at Jefferson State Jr College they had marksmanship classes as well. (Never signed up....had other things to do.)

Opening day of deer season for rifle was regularly one of the low attendance day for guys in Jr High and High School. So was Opening day at the County Fair but that's another story.

And yes, we smoked dope and cigarettes in the parking lot....hoping not to get busted by the school police officer.

The piece of shit murderer got what they deserved and those cops saved lives. The coward cops in Texas should be ashamed. Same with MSD responders.

Yes....
In Idaho we had guns at school regularly. Hunting for pheasant in the corn field across the street from the high school or Jr High after classes was a norm. No big deal. (Thanksgiving was the start of pheasant season) In my high school a guy brought ammunition in the form of one live round for his rifle for his Halloween costume....the live round was confiscated for the day. In Jr. High everyone in PE took hunter safety....it was part of the curriculum in 7th grade. In Alabama at Jefferson State Jr College they had marksmanship classes as well. (Never signed up....had other things to do.)

Opening day of deer season for rifle was regularly one of the low attendance day for guys in Jr High and High School. So was Opening day at the County Fair but that's another story.

And yes, we smoked dope and cigarettes in the parking lot....hoping not to get busted by the school police officer.

You had deer and pheasants in your classrooms?

No you didn't.
You don't know jackshit. Yes we did. In the 1960s in pre Disney rural Central Florida we Polk County Crackers kept rifles and shotguns in our trucks and in the tunk of our cars. Very common.

Sometimes we would go hunting after class. Hunting rabbits in the orange groves was a great afternoon past time. We didn't bring the hunting guns into the regular class rooms but we kept them in our unlocked vehicles.

One of projects I did in shop class was refinish the stock on a 22. Some of the students made gun racks in shop class. There was after school marksman program and we brought our own guns to it.

Grady Judd! Look out, boy! :auiqs.jpg:
Sheriff Grady Judd is a national treasure.

He is doing a lot of good work to keep the classrooms secure including training teachers to use firearms if the need be. He has a good certification program.

Sheriff Grady Judd is a national treasure.

He is doing a lot of good work to keep the classrooms secure including training teachers to use firearms if the need be. He has a good certification program.
If only there were more like him everywhere.

I’m old enough to know what happened. It started with the inner city gang wars shootings in schools. They installed metal detectors. Then the shootings would happen outside but still on school property. Then the leftist politicians used the issue to get elected or re elected to make all schools gun free zones. Nothing was happening in the suburbs and rural areas. We warned the leftist what would happen and of course the politicians screamed “republicans don’t care about children.”. And here we are. Don’t believe me just look at the stats.

If you define "long" as it started in the Obama years when the first school shootings started happening. (except Columbine)
Columbine was in what..1999? '98?

AFTER the "Assault Weapon Ban". Assault weapon ban didn't stop that. :nono:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back