🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Body Cam Footage From Nashville Cops Taking Out Tranny Psycho

All the 'mental health proffessionals' do is validate their narcissistic fetishism and magnify it. he/she/it/mutant's 'health care worker' should be prosecuted as well, for not having this nutjob committed.

James Holmes therapist tried to get law enforcement to do something but they did nothing. She said he was dangerous and that he had threatened her. They did nothing. She did not have the ability to lock him up herself.

You want to address the symptoms. I'd prefer to address the reasons for the problems. You prefer to ignore those reasons.

No one is beholden to accept any one else's lifestyle. Not doing so is not "hate". No one in America should persecute others, which IS hate. But passive disapproval is not hate.

We have taught too many people to expect approval and when they don't get it, they're being "hated". Big problem. Big

No one is beholden to accept any one else's lifestyle. Not doing so is not "hate". No one in America should persecute others, which IS hate. But passive disapproval is not hate.

We have taught too many people to expect approval and when they don't get it, they're being "hated". Big problem. Big
Toleration and acceptance are two entirely different things

They won't be locked up all day.

Stop being an idiot.

You ignore an immediately effective pragmatic strategy for some pie in the sky ideal solution

Are you talking about ending outdoor recess?

This is so terrible for children that you would need to reduce school hours to something like 9 AM-2 PM. And you KNOW America is not going to go for that.

This is what Justice looks like. Compare this to how those Latinx cops in Uvalde, TX responded to their school shooter. God bless the Nashville PD for their righteous takedown of a scumbag. If this happened more often I believe that many of these cowards would be deterred.

Kudos to the Nashville officers responding ... Nice movement ...
Single person in command ... Clear directions ... Decisive actions.

It's not a Deterrent ... It's a Consequence when Properly Executed.

Most Active Shooters don't intend to survive in the first place ...
Those that surrender still understand they will never live outside of prison again ...
Quite a few commit suicide, if they are not killed by police.

A woman that doesn't have a problem killing a nine year old ...
Is not in place where they are applying any reasonable logic to their actions.

Last edited:
No one is beholden to accept any one else's lifestyle. Not doing so is not "hate". No one in America should persecute others, which IS hate . But passive disapproval is not hate.

You've seen it.

Are you talking about ending outdoor recess?

This is so terrible for children that you would need to reduce school hours to something like 9 AM-2 PM. And you KNOW America is not going to go for that.
Have it indoors in the gymnasium

How long is recess after lunch ? 20 minutes? It's not like the kids are really missing out on anything.

You've seen it.

I would say for the most part we were very nearly there in the 90s.

But then came the Woke Brigade and it wasn't enough to just tolerate differences, no. You must ACCEPT and CELEBRATE.

Unless it's Christians, of course. Then get your whole hate on.

Have it indoors in the gymnasium

How long is recess after lunch ? 20 minutes? It's not like the kids are really missing out on anything.

This is very, very terrible for children. Especially for boys.

I know you like your guns, but it's terrible to want to sacrifice the well-being of children for fear that gun rights will be restricted.

This is very, very terrible for children. Especially for boys.

I know you like your guns, but it's terrible to want to sacrifice the well-being of children for fear that gun rights will be restricted.
You don't know shit about my stance on guns.

Let the boys exercise in the gym under the supervision of a coach.

I would say for the most part we were very nearly there in the 90s.

But then came the Woke Brigade and it wasn't enough to just tolerate differences, no. You must ACCEPT and CELEBRATE.

Unless it's Christians, of course. Then get your whole hate on.

You know you see it all the time. As a Christian, I do not understand the hate.

You know you see it all the time. As a Christian, I do not understand the hate.

I would say if you don't understand the hate you haven't done enough business with your own soul. You don't understand fully what Jesus saved you from.

Judgment, hate, intolerance, bigotry is not something we judge from on high. It is endemic. It is who we are in various degrees, and in different manifestations. The only "out" is Jesus Christ and His perfect righteousness.

Yeah having a coach put the boys through some exercise is "hate"

Idiot.

1. You don't want those kids outside

2. You don't understand that recess is for child-led, unstructured play, which is really REALLY good for kids

I have pointed this out to you and you still don't care. If you don't hate kids, you certainly don't give a crap about their well-being. Their well-being can be minimized because your right to keep any gun you like or whatever it is you think is more important.

Man. I get more disillusioned daily.

2. You don't understand that recess is for child-led, unstructured play, which is really REALLY good for kids

I have pointed this out to you and you still don't care. If you don't hate kids, you certainly don't give a crap about their well-being. Their well-being can be minimized because your right to keep any gun you like or whatever it is you think is more important.

Are you seriously implying that everyone should give up their guns so children can play outside for recess, or they don't want what's 'best' for America's children?

I would say if you don't understand the hate you haven't done enough business with your own soul. You don't understand fully what Jesus saved you from.

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

Matthew 19:12.

These are the words of Jesus. He notes that not all are born the same. There are not just two ways to be born. Why would Jesus note that not all are born the same?

Judgment, hate, intolerance, bigotry is not something we judge from on high. It is endemic. It is who we are in various degrees, and in different manifestations. The only "out" is Jesus Christ and His perfect righteousness.

And he never taught me to hate.

Taxpayers don’t want to pay up for having actual trained and armed security.

Keep hiring $13/hour “security guards” and see how well that keeps working out.

Taxpayers don’t want to pay up for having actual trained and armed security.

Keep hiring $13/hour “security guards” and see how well that keeps working out.

Politician: We need to fortify our schools and hire armed guards to guard our children.

People: Yes!! Yes!!

Bean counters: O.K. we need to pass a school bond levy to pay for this.

People: Vote down the levy!!

The 20 minute recess isn't a big deal. Kids have the entire rest of the day to do shit outside.

Have unstructured play in the fucking gym

Forum List

Back