🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Body Cam Footage From Nashville Cops Taking Out Tranny Psycho

Uh yeah because I don't have to say ever-y-thing in every single post

That didn't make any sense.

You said,

'If you don't hate kids, you certainly don't give a crap about their well-being. Their well-being can be minimized because your right to keep any gun you like or whatever it is you think is more important.'

What does the bolded mean exaxctly?

Sometimes you pick some pretty dumb arguments for someone who is not dumb.

This is one of them, definitely one of them.

Blues Man: Fresh air is not important for children

Yep

Yah that 20 minutes of "fresh air" 5 days a week makes ALL the difference in the world.

Kids get more fresh air than that at the fucking bus stop.

1. eunuchs are people who have been castrated.

That's NOT what Jesus said. Why do you wish to twist the actual words of Jesus?

For there are eunuchs who were born that way,

That is what Jesus said.

The first are hermaphrodites--sex is indeterminate. It is a birth defect. The second have been castrated to be court eunuchs. The third have basically chosen to be celibate for God. NONE of those are gender dysphoria. NONE of those are looking down at what God gave you and saying "but this is wrong, I **feel** like something else".

2. You basically just said what I said. Our nature inclination is to judge harshly, and trend toward hate. Jesus Christ is the "out". Right.

While eunuchs were also the homosexuals at the time, do you really think that someone not born like everyone else wouldn't have opted to fix things if they had the ability?

Are you against a hermaphrodite having surgery to try and make what they were born with more like the rest of the people also?

Of course not it's better just to let people with guns into schools.

And FYI better doors and windows do not turn schools into prisons.

Pay for it. It's not going to happen. I won't vote for it.

Walk around the bus when it stops. First shot takes out the driver and then you have kids all lined up for you.

Makes this public school teacher think that if we're unwilling to do anything, then we should dissolve all schools. Have families pod together and hire teachers for the pods.

I'm 100% serious.

By that logic, couldn’t a shooter just do it as they arrive or leave? They’re going to enter and exit the school at some point whether you ban recess or not.
Whatever.

I guess we should just make everyone homeschool their kids then because according to you people it's absolutely impossible to increase security at schools.

A million reasons to ignore pragmatic and effective measures all while waiting for some perfect utopia where we all just love each other and no one ever get murdered ever again

Stop sniffing unicorn farts,

Yah that 20 minutes of "fresh air" 5 days a week makes ALL the difference in the world.

Kids get more fresh air than that at the fucking bus stop.

I agree, making a big deal out of nothing. Perhaps any new schools built should contain an inner open courtyard for play area that is protected. The bottom line is that we send billions to Ukraine so our politicians can money launder and enrich themselves, but do nothing to protect American children in American school. Just pathetic.

Pay for it. It's not going to happen. I won't vote for it.
Of course not it's better to give people with guns and ill intents free access to your kids in a school.

So then don't piss whine and moan the next time it happens.

Makes this public school teacher think that if we're unwilling to do anything, then we should dissolve all schools. Have families pod together and hire teachers for the pods.

I'm 100% serious.

The person that did this shooting was in therapy. We refuse to have that discussion for some reason.

Of course not it's better to give people with guns and ill intents free access to your kids in a school.

So then don't piss whine and moan the next time it happens.

You want to make schools prison like. I want to address those with mental health issues. The thing is, to do that we have to address the reasons for their issues in some cases also. We won't do that for some reason.

That's NOT what Jesus said. Why do you wish to twist the actual words of Jesus?

For there are eunuchs who were born that way,

That is what Jesus said.

While eunuchs were also the homosexuals at the time, do you really think that someone not born like everyone else wouldn't have opted to fix things if they had the ability?

Are you against a hermaphrodite having surgery to try and make what they were born with more like the rest of the people also?

Eunuchs in the Bible are typically defined as castrated men placed in charge over a king’s harem of wives and concubines.
The eunuchs of the Bible were usually castrated males or those incapable of reproduction due to a birth defect. A eunuch could also be someone who performed work typical of eunuchs, although he remained perfectly capable of having sex—i.e., “eunuch” in some cases was simply a title. The purpose of intentional castration was to induce impotence and remove sexuality. It was a common practice in ancient times for rulers to castrate some of their servants and/or advisers in order to subdue and pacify them. It was especially common to castrate men who tended the royal harem.
This interpretation is as controversial and countercultural today as it would have been in the days of Jesus—a time saturated with masculine dominance and power. In the Roman world of “phallo-dominance,” castration would have set anyone apart. Stephen J. Patterson explains that Matthew’s eunuchs “remov[ed] the thing that ancients most associated with male power and dominance. This is how they chose to embody the kingdom of heaven on earth.”

Whatever.

I guess we should just make everyone homeschool their kids then because according to you people it's absolutely impossible to increase security at schools.

A million reasons to ignore pragmatic and effective measures all while waiting for some perfect utopia where we all just love each other and no one ever get murdered ever again

Stop sniffing unicorn farts,
If I thought abolishing outdoor recess were an effective strategy, of course I’d say it’s worth losing the 15 minutes of outdoor play.

But I’m not understanding the logic here.

The doors will still have to be locked and unlocked at various intervals through the day, recess or no recess. And kids will still be entering and exiting the school, recess or no recess. So what’s the point?

If I thought abolishing outdoor recess were an effective strategy, of course I’d say it’s worth losing the 15 minutes of outdoor play.

But I’m not understanding the logic here.

The doors will still have to be locked and unlocked at various intervals through the day, recess or no recess. And kids will still be entering and exiting the school, recess or no recess. So what’s the point?

I think he's saying that kids outside are unsafe, and I agree. A gunman (or woman, or whatever) can just approach the playground and shoot. But I am still opposed to eliminating recess because our children NEED to move outside. There are other methods to keep them safe.

How about we identify and promptly hospitalize people who are dangerously mentally ill?

That didn't make any sense.

You said,

'If you don't hate kids, you certainly don't give a crap about their well-being. Their well-being can be minimized because your right to keep any gun you like or whatever it is you think is more important.'

What does the bolded mean exaxctly?

It means that some people are happy to keep kids locked up in schools, no outdoor recess, at ages 4-5-6 for up to eight hours a day because THEY FEEL their gun rights might be infringed. In other words, rather than have gun rights threatened, let's lock up our kids.

No. How 'bout that?

Eunuchs in the Bible are typically defined as castrated men placed in charge over a king’s harem of wives and concubines.
The eunuchs of the Bible were usually castrated males or those incapable of reproduction due to a birth defect. A eunuch could also be someone who performed work typical of eunuchs, although he remained perfectly capable of having sex—i.e., “eunuch” in some cases was simply a title. The purpose of intentional castration was to induce impotence and remove sexuality. It was a common practice in ancient times for rulers to castrate some of their servants and/or advisers in order to subdue and pacify them. It was especially common to castrate men who tended the royal harem.
This interpretation is as controversial and countercultural today as it would have been in the days of Jesus—a time saturated with masculine dominance and power. In the Roman world of “phallo-dominance,” castration would have set anyone apart. Stephen J. Patterson explains that Matthew’s eunuchs “remov[ed] the thing that ancients most associated with male power and dominance. This is how they chose to embody the kingdom of heaven on earth.”

"Typically" "Usually"

Yes, but that does not address the words of Jesus.

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

Jesus notes there were those made that way. He also notes there were those "born that way".

Why are you going to such steps to try and deflect the words of Jesus? Note, this is not the words of Paul or any of the disciples, but the words of Jesus.

Forum List

Back