🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Body Cam Footage From Nashville Cops Taking Out Tranny Psycho

The 20 minute recess isn't a big deal. Kids have the entire rest of the day to do shit outside.

Have unstructured play in the fucking gym
Couldn’t they just, like, lock the doors after the kids when they go out for recess and when they go back in? Why eliminate outdoor recess altogether?

Couldn’t they just, like, lock the doors after the kids when they go out for recess and when they go back in? Why eliminate outdoor recess altogether?
People say that a shooter will just wait until the kids are outside if they can't get into the school to kill them.

Anything to prevent actual effective security measures are public schools

People say that a shooter will just wait until the kids are outside if they can't get into the school to kill them.

Pony up the money. Pass the school levy's. It has nothing to do with being against things. It's just noting the realities it isn't going to happen.

Pony up the money. Pass the school levy's. It has nothing to do with being against things. It's just noting the realities it isn't going to happen.
Just like addressing the country's mental health crisis isn;t going to happen.

So you either have to do something about school safety or accept that there will be school shootings.

Which choice are you going to make?

Just like addressing the country's mental health crisis isn;t going to happen.

Sadly probably not. We have banks and countries to bail out.

So you either have to do something about school safety or accept that there will be school shootings.

Which choice are you going to make?

It's obviously not my call is it? If I was running things, banks wouldn't get bailed out. We wouldn't fund worthless wars. We would work to address the health needs of the country.

But I'm not.

Are you seriously implying that everyone should give up their guns so children can play outside for recess, or they don't want what's 'best' for America's children?

Not at all. There are very many things that could be done that don't involve taking anyone's guns OR stopping kids from having a recess.

Taxpayers don’t want to pay up for having actual trained and armed security.

Keep hiring $13/hour “security guards” and see how well that keeps working out.

The taxpayers aren't the ones stopping it ...
The schools around here all have Sheriff Deputies as School Resource Officers.
They are onsite ... Well-armed and well-trained.

Of course I live in a place where an Active Shooter would have better luck trying to hijack a School Bus than shoot up a School ...
And there is no guarantee the bus driver isn't armed.

The 20 minute recess isn't a big deal. Kids have the entire rest of the day to do shit outside.

Have unstructured play in the fucking gym

What "rest of the day"? Our school day ends at 3:45. In the fall and winter, it gets dark at 5. Some kids get dropped off at their bus stop at 4:30.

The taxpayers aren't the ones stopping it ...
The schools around here all have Sheriff Deputies as School Resource Officers.
They are onsite ... Well-armed and well-trained.

Of course I live in a place where an Active Shooter would have better luck trying to hijack a School Bus than shoot up a School ...
And there is no guarantee the bus driver isn't armed.

Walk around the bus when it stops. First shot takes out the driver and then you have kids all lined up for you.

Sadly probably not. We have banks and countries to bail out.

It's obviously not my call is it? If I was running things, banks wouldn't get bailed out. We wouldn't fund worthless wars. We would work to address the health needs of the country.

But I'm not.
The thing is we have more than enough money to put better security in schools.

The real problem is that our corrupt politicians and idiot partisan population would rather use everything and anything as a political weapon and don't care at all about making sound pragmatic choices.

What "rest of the day"? Our school day ends at 3:45. In the fall and winter, it gets dark at 5. Some kids get dropped off at their bus stop at 4:30.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It doesn't matter if kids exercise indoors or outdoors.

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

Matthew 19:12.

These are the words of Jesus. He notes that not all are born the same. There are not just two ways to be born. Why would Jesus note that not all are born the same?

And he never taught me to hate.

1. eunuchs are people who have been castrated. The first are hermaphrodites--sex is indeterminate. It is a birth defect. The second have been castrated to be court eunuchs. The third have basically chosen to be celibate for God. NONE of those are gender dysphoria. NONE of those are looking down at what God gave you and saying "but this is wrong, I **feel** like something else".

2. You basically just said what I said. Our nature inclination is to judge harshly, and trend toward hate. Jesus Christ is the "out". Right.

The thing is we have more than enough money to put better security in schools.

The real problem is that our corrupt politicians and idiot partisan population would rather use everything and anything as a political weapon and don't care at all about making sound pragmatic choices.

No argument on the politicians. I'm still not going to support turning schools into 8-4 prisons.

It's out there, but it has to be searched for.
I'm not arguing that psych. meds can't have a negative effect on some kids.
JohnDB claimed it was the direct cause of all school shootings:
"It has been a recurring thing with each and every case. In each case of school shootings the shooter had suffered from juvenile bipolar disorder but had been diagnosed as ADHD and medicated as such. But Ritalin has a long term effect on juveniles with bipolar disorder...which results in psychotic rampages...IE school shootings"

I asked him for a reliable source that states that this is true.

By that logic, couldn’t a shooter just do it as they arrive or leave? They’re going to enter and exit the school at some point whether you ban recess or not.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It doesn't matter if kids exercise indoors or outdoors.

Sometimes you pick some pretty dumb arguments for someone who is not dumb.

This is one of them, definitely one of them.

Blues Man: Fresh air is not important for children

Yep

No argument on the politicians. I'm still not going to support turning schools into 8-4 prisons.

Of course not it's better just to let people with guns into schools.

And FYI better doors and windows do not turn schools into prisons.

Forum List

Back