Body of Christ

<cough> bullshit <cough>
You reading your own posts?
No. Yours. :smile:

Guess what!

Probably. I'm a work in progress. But at least he recognizes I have enough faith in him to believe he was born into this world to testify to the truth and will manifest himself into the host for no other reason than I believe he will.

lol... So if Taz really wants to have an experience of God all he has to do is believe that God can take on the form of a cucumber and eat it and then God will become a cucumber for no other reason than him having that belief?

Are you a republican? lol...

All I can say to that is stay away from the big city.... bumpkin.

<cough> bullshit <cough>

Guess what!

Probably. I'm a work in progress. But at least he recognizes I have enough faith in him to believe he was born into this world to testify to the truth and will manifest himself into the host for no other reason than I believe he will.

lol... So if Taz really wants to have an experience of God all he has to do is believe that God can take on the form of a cucumber and eat it and then God will become a cucumber for no other reason than him having that belief?

Is that what the early Christians believed?

Origin of the Eucharist - Wikipedia

Guess what!

Early Christians did not think that Jesus was God or that God was present in a matzo.

He who eats and drinks without discerning the body eats and drinks judgment upon himself.

Early Christians did not think that Jesus was God or that God was present in a matzo.

He who eats and drinks without discerning the body eats and drinks judgment upon himself.

Sure they did.

You have to be a JW.

Guess what!

Sure they did.

You have to be a JW.

You are just wrong on both counts.

No first century dedicated Jew would have ever believed that God became a human being for obvious reasons, never mind that Jesus never claimed such a thing.

His enemies accused him of claiming to be God to frame a charge of blasphemy against him so that people would reject anything he taught out of hand because they were publicly humiliated by his revelation.

Sure they did.

You have to be a JW.

No first century dedicated Jew would have ever believed that God became a human being for obvious reasons, never mind that Jesus never claimed such a thing. His enemies accused him of claiming to be God to frame a charge of blasphemy against him so that people would reject anything he taught out of hand because they were publicly humiliated by his revelation.
JW all the way. No one hates the Catholics as much as them.

Sure they did.

You have to be a JW.

No first century dedicated Jew would have ever believed that God became a human being for obvious reasons, never mind that Jesus never claimed such a thing.

His enemies accused him of claiming to be God to frame a charge of blasphemy against him so that people would reject anything he taught out of hand because they were publicly humiliated by his revelation.
Jesus not only allowed it. He encouraged it. Don't you read the Scriptures, JW boy?

Sure they did.

You have to be a JW.

No first century dedicated Jew would have ever believed that God became a human being for obvious reasons, never mind that Jesus never claimed such a thing. His enemies accused him of claiming to be God to frame a charge of blasphemy against him so that people would reject anything he taught out of hand because they were publicly humiliated by his revelation.

No ding dong.

How many time do I have to tell you that I do not follow any religion?

Short attention span or what?

Sure they did.

You have to be a JW.

Jesus not only allowed it. He encouraged it. Don't you read the Scriptures, JW boy?

Yup, he also sent a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine though the nations, not because he wanted to curse the nations but because God told him to.

"if you are willing, let this cup pass from me; however not my will, but yours be done"

Sure they did.

You have to be a JW.

No ding dong.

You can tell me that until you are blue in the face and I won't believe you, JW boy.

Sure they did.

You have to be a JW.

No ding dong.

You can tell me that until you are blue in the face and I won't believe you, JW boy.

Thats fine, you can add that to your long list of confessions..

Then you can get down on your knees and practice idolatry to show God just how sorry you are for your sins.

Sure they did.

You have to be a JW.

No ding dong.

Wrong, JW boy.

Jn. 1:18
Rom. 9:5
Titus 2:13
Jn. 20:28
Rom 10:9; 1 Cor 1:7
Col 1:16
Isa. 44:6
Rev. 22:13
Jn. 8:58
Ex. 3:14
Jn 20:28-29
Jn. 1:14

Sure they did.

You have to be a JW.

No ding dong.

Then you can get down on your knees and practice idolatry to show God just how sorry you are for your sins.
JW boy sez wut?

No ding dong.

JW boy sez wut?

you are on the way that leads to permanent destruction.

Enjoy.

No ding dong.

JW boy sez wut?

Enjoy.
JW's are batshit crazy.

No ding dong.

JW boy sez wut?

Enjoy.
JW's are batshit crazy.

They may be crazy, but you are dead.

JW boy sez wut?

Enjoy.
JW's are batshit crazy.

Sez JW boy.

JW boy sez wut?

Enjoy.
JW's are batshit crazy.

Sez JW boy.

No, sez the law, the prophets, Jesus his disciples and the entire bible.

Sin is disobedience to the law of God. The wages of sin are death.

You worship the lifeless work of human hands. This is irrefutable.

If scripture is true, then you are dead. This is irrefutable.

You died, decades ago, in the same very day that you first got down on your knees before an edible triune matzo man. This is the truth, the very truth.

You cannot win with a losing hand sparkie.

I even tipped my hand and you're still trying to bluff.... lol.

Do you wanna raise the stakes tough guy?

Last edited:
So.

The very same God who gave the command that forbids idolatry under penalty of death told Moses to give the people a statue of a serpent to turn to for healing during the time of testing in the wilderness.

Hezekiah was credited with doing what is right in Gods eyes by destroying the bronze serpent Moses made.

If it was right for Hezekiah to destroy the bronze serpent then it was never right for the people to turn to it for healing..

Jesus said that he would be lifted up by God like Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness.. It is a test.

How many times did Jesus tell his disciples to pray to be spared the test?

Do the math.. You failed.

Unless you repent, you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven.
The New Testament clearly teaches us that Jesus is God. John tells us that, while no one has ever seen God as he is in himself, the Word (Jesus), who is himself God, has made him known (Jn. 1:18). Similarly, in his epistle he refers to the Son of God as “the true God” (I Jn 5:20). Along the same lines, Paul refers to Jesus as “God over all” (Rom. 9:5) and “our great God and Savior” (Titus 2:13) while Thomas calls Jesus “Lord” and “God,” and Jesus commends him for his faith (Jn. 20:28).

I never really got why the 'Trinity' was supposed to be 'bad'; it turns up early and stuck around after all kinds of scholarship has been expended on it; the concept doesn't claim 'three separate Gods' or anything like that as claimed. Multiple facets are also in passages in the original books.

The revealed truth that God is one incorporeal being without equal whose existence is absolute precludes the existence of any other coequal triune edible human nonsense.

Whats so hard to understand about that?

Any attempt to divide God into any number of facets qualities or attributes always results in a false image that is not reflective of an indivisible God.

How is that not bad?

So you're saying God could never present himself in other aspects, to make himself comprehensible to humans, and doing so means the representation was an entirely 'separate' being'?

Thats correct. God who is spirit does not manifest himself in the flesh except if that flesh is a metaphor for teaching, the only means by which comprehension of God by humans is possible.

Why is it forbidden to make representations of God?

Because any physical representation of God always results in something false.

That is not a separate being. Thats is a false god.

When God said, "I am the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob" it was the manifestation of the same God not a manifestation of three entirely separate beings..

I'm not sure what you're calling a 'representation', but right off the bat in Genesis we have YHWH 'Elohim' 'walking through the Garden' (of Eden), and referring to himself as 'Us' when creating 'Man', and 'Elohim' as far as I know is plural, a general name, while YHWH is the specific name; why both are used is probably an interesting discussion and query itself.

I never said any of the manifestations were 'entirely separate beings', nobody did that I know of, just the opposite, the 'Trinity' is saying they are all one and the same 'being'.

The New Testament clearly teaches us that Jesus is God. John tells us that, while no one has ever seen God as he is in himself, the Word (Jesus), who is himself God, has made him known (Jn. 1:18). Similarly, in his epistle he refers to the Son of God as “the true God” (I Jn 5:20). Along the same lines, Paul refers to Jesus as “God over all” (Rom. 9:5) and “our great God and Savior” (Titus 2:13) while Thomas calls Jesus “Lord” and “God,” and Jesus commends him for his faith (Jn. 20:28).

I never really got why the 'Trinity' was supposed to be 'bad'; it turns up early and stuck around after all kinds of scholarship has been expended on it; the concept doesn't claim 'three separate Gods' or anything like that as claimed. Multiple facets are also in passages in the original books.

The revealed truth that God is one incorporeal being without equal whose existence is absolute precludes the existence of any other coequal triune edible human nonsense.

Whats so hard to understand about that?

Any attempt to divide God into any number of facets qualities or attributes always results in a false image that is not reflective of an indivisible God.

How is that not bad?

So you're saying God could never present himself in other aspects, to make himself comprehensible to humans, and doing so means the representation was an entirely 'separate' being'?

Thats correct. God who is spirit does not manifest himself in the flesh except if that flesh is a metaphor for teaching, the only means by which comprehension of God by humans is possible.

Why is it forbidden to make representations of God?

Because any physical representation of God always results in something false.

That is not a separate being. Thats is a false god.

When God said, "I am the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob" it was the manifestation of the same God not a manifestation of three entirely separate beings..

I'm not sure what you're calling a 'representation', but right off the bat in Genesis we have YHWH 'Elohim' 'walking through the Garden' (of Eden), and referring to himself as 'Us' when creating 'Man', and 'Elohim' as far as I know is plural, a general name, while YHWH is the specific name; why both are used is probably an interesting discussion and query itself.

I never said any of the manifestations were 'entirely separate beings', nobody did that I know of, just the opposite, the 'Trinity' is saying they are all one and the same 'being'.

Let me try to make it simple. To worship a human being as if he was equal to God is idolatry.

Jesus never claimed to be a part of any coequal trinity. See John 20:17.

Jesus claimed to be the fulfillment of the expected messiah, a Jewish man, like Moses, who was taught by God and openly shared this teaching that came to him from God like manna from heaven. This teaching that was of God and with God from the beginning is what became his flesh, a new metaphor for instruction from God.

The revelation of Jesus Christ is that the words of Mosaic law are figurative in nature, the subjects hidden and not necessary directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used. The promise of God for the righteous application of the law is eternal life. Jesus taught and demonstrated the only right way to understand and conform to the divine commands that fulfills that promise of life. This is how the flesh of Jesus was given for the life of the world.

This is the Body of Christ.

If this teaching is not in you the body of Christ is not in you even if you ate all of the eucharists in the world.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back