Body of Christ

Plain old ding my ass.

You professions of faith are just camouflage for the fact that you do not believe.

Whatever is left of your rational mind knows that there is no such thing as an unequalled God that is really three coequal beings that a priest turns into something that doesn't even qualify as a cheap snack food.

You are as phony as a three dollar bill..Who do you think you're fooling?

Pretend to believe all you want, mr plain old ding. Act like having faith in what you already know is a lie is something special and powerful...lol....

I'm not impressed.

You might as well have the word COWARD tattooed on your forehead.
Let me break this down for you... again.

You don't believe that it is possible that God chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth.

So since you don't believe it is possible that God chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth, you don't believe it is possible for God to manifest himself into the Host.

And since you don't believe that it is possible for God to manifest himself into the Host, God will never manifest himself into the Host for you, and you will never be able to experience Him firsthand for yourself.

And since you will never be able to experience Him firsthand for yourself, you will never be able to prove to yourself that it is true.

But you will continue to insult, criticize and question the veracity of those that have.

Your lack of faith is not my problem.

lol... Yeah, yeah,yeah.. I heard it all before. Since I do not believe God is edible I do not believe that God can be eaten. And since I do not believe that God can be eaten I will never eat God.

Woe is me.

Let me break something down for you..

No one whose balls have been crushed can become a member of the assembly of the Lord.

ITS THE LAW.
Your balls have to also have descended into your scrotum, so that rules you out.

IT'S THE LAW. :biggrin:

harr dee harr harr.

And you didn't believe me when I told you that those donkey ears are there to stay..

You may not realize this but you are no better off than dung for brains is.. you said yourself that a priest got you down on your knees and made you open your mouth to receive the flesh of a triune mangod when you were just a tender and supple little boy.

In that very same day you died and have been dying without relief ever since...

Whats really funny is that the only way for you to become a living being at this point is to accept the truth in what I say and to act on it.

Thats a tough pill to swallow.

You do have my condolences.
WAY too much of your personal info. :biggrin:

lol... okey dokey.

when all else fails, you break out the pee wee herman routine.. nice.

You should stick with asking about the kangaroos. At least you can stump people like ding with that one.....

You don't believe that it is possible that God chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth.

So since you don't believe it is possible that God chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth, you don't believe it is possible for God to manifest himself into the Host.

And since you don't believe that it is possible for God to manifest himself into the Host, God will never manifest himself into the Host for you, and you will never be able to experience Him firsthand for yourself.

And since you will never be able to experience Him firsthand for yourself, you will never be able to prove to yourself that it is true.

But you will continue to insult, criticize and question the veracity of those that have.

lol... Yeah, yeah,yeah.. I heard it all before. Since I do not believe God is edible I do not believe that God can be eaten. And since I do not believe that God can be eaten I will never eat God.

Woe is me.

No one whose balls have been crushed can become a member of the assembly of the Lord.

ITS THE LAW.
Your balls have to also have descended into your scrotum, so that rules you out.

harr dee harr harr.

And you didn't believe me when I told you that those donkey ears are there to stay..

You may not realize this but you are no better off than dung for brains is.. you said yourself that a priest got you down on your knees and made you open your mouth to receive the flesh of a triune mangod when you were just a tender and supple little boy.

Whats really funny is that the only way for you to become a living being at this point is to accept the truth in what I say and to act on it.

lol... okey dokey.

You should stick with asking about the kangaroos. At least you can stump people like ding with that one.....
So if no roos and only a regional flood, why save 2 of every animal? For fun?

Woe is me.

ITS THE LAW.

harr dee harr harr.

lol... okey dokey.

It was a worldwide deluge of torrential rain that lasted for weeks. Don't you pay any attention at all?

Where did Noah build his ark? You might find philistines, assyrians, egyptians, talking serpents, sheep goats pigs, dogs wolves, vultures, worms etc, but are there any kangaroos?

Why two of each, one male and one female?

Take a wild guess...

harr dee harr harr.

lol... okey dokey.

It was a worldwide deluge of torrential rain that lasted for weeks. Don't you pay any attention at all?

Where did Noah build his ark? You might find philistines, assyrians, egyptians, talking serpents, sheep goats pigs, dogs wolves, vultures, worms etc, but are there any kangaroos?

Take a wild guess...
No proof of a worldwide flood. And 2 animals won’t be enough to reproduce properly.

harr dee harr harr.

lol... okey dokey.

Take a wild guess...
No proof of a worldwide flood. And 2 animals won’t be enough to reproduce properly.

It only takes one talking serpent to start a plague of talking serpents.

damn..

Thick as a brick

Last edited:
You do realize the guy was a sock, right?

Like you're not?

Anyway, what difference does it make?

Even when I post things to you it is for the benefit of others.

You have no way of grasping the deeper implications of anything that I have said.

If you did you would have stopped lying in the name of God a very long time ago.
That's right, I'm not. I'm just plain old ding.

The difference it makes is that he wasn't genuine.

Do you need for me to explain to you again how little faith you have in God?

Plain old ding my ass.

You professions of faith are just camouflage for the fact that you do not believe.

Whatever is left of your rational mind knows that there is no such thing as an unequalled God that is really three coequal beings that a priest turns into something that doesn't even qualify as a cheap snack food.

Pretend to believe all you want, mr plain old ding. Act like having faith in what you already know is a lie is something special and powerful...lol....

I'm not impressed.

Woe is me.

ITS THE LAW.
Since you don't have faith in God. You don't believe with God all things are possible.

That's probably why you have such a sour disposition.

Like you're not?

Anyway, what difference does it make?

Even when I post things to you it is for the benefit of others.

You have no way of grasping the deeper implications of anything that I have said.

If you did you would have stopped lying in the name of God a very long time ago.

Plain old ding my ass.

I'm not impressed.

Woe is me.

ITS THE LAW.
Since you don't have faith in God. You don't believe with God all things are possible.

lol... When I first read that there is only one God who is incorporeal who has no equal and there is no other God in existence either above or below him, I got it right away.

What I do not have faith in is the false sugarcoated edible mangod that you say is three coequal beings in one.

Its really not complicated sweetheart. I have faith in what I know to be true about God, not what you say. What you profess to believe about God is patently false and contradicts the entire law and the prophets.

You are just a liar.

Last edited:

Plain old ding my ass.

I'm not impressed.

Woe is me.

ITS THE LAW.

lol... When I first read that there is only one God who is incorporeal who has no equal and there is no other God in existence either above or below him, I got it right away.

What I do not have faith in is the false sugarcoated edible mangod that you say is three coequal beings in one.

Its really not complicated sweetheart. I have faith in what I know to be true about God, not what you say. What you profess to believe about God is patently false and contradicts the entire law and the prophets.

You are just a liar.
You can't help but misstate the beliefs of others.

202 Jesus himself affirms that God is "the one Lord" whom you must love "with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength".6 At the same time Jesus gives us to understand that he himself is "the Lord".7 To confess that Jesus is Lord is distinctive of Christian faith. This is not contrary to belief in the One God. Nor does believing in the Holy Spirit as "Lord and giver of life" introduce any division into the One God: We firmly believe and confess without reservation that there is only one true God, eternal infinite (immensus) and unchangeable, incomprehensible, almighty and ineffable, the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit; three persons indeed, but one essence, substance or nature entirely simple.8

The living God

205 God calls Moses from the midst of a bush that burns without being consumed: "I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob."9 God is the God of the fathers, the One who had called and guided the patriarchs in their wanderings. He is the faithful and compassionate God who remembers them and his promises; he comes to free their descendants from slavery. He is the God who, from beyond space and time, can do this and wills to do it, the God who will put his almighty power to work for this plan.

"I Am who I Am"
Moses said to God, "If I come to the people of Israel and say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you', and they ask me, 'What is his name?' what shall I say to them?" God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And he said, "Say this to the people of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you'. . . this is my name for ever, and thus I am to be remembered throughout all generations."10
206 In revealing his mysterious name, YHWH ("I AM HE WHO IS", "I AM WHO AM" or "I AM WHO I AM"), God says who he is and by what name he is to be called. This divine name is mysterious just as God is mystery. It is at once a name revealed and something like the refusal of a name, and hence it better expresses God as what he is - infinitely above everything that we can understand or say: he is the "hidden God", his name is ineffable, and he is the God who makes himself close to men.11

207 By revealing his name God at the same time reveals his faithfulness which is from everlasting to everlasting, valid for the past ("I am the God of your father"), as for the future ("I will be with you").12 God, who reveals his name as "I AM", reveals himself as the God who is always there, present to his people in order to save them.

208 Faced with God's fascinating and mysterious presence, man discovers his own insignificance. Before the burning bush, Moses takes off his sandals and veils his face in the presence of God's holiness.13Before the glory of the thrice-holy God, Isaiah cries out: "Woe is me! I am lost; for I am a man of unclean lips."14 Before the divine signs wrought by Jesus, Peter exclaims: "Depart from me, for I am a sinful man, O Lord."15 But because God is holy, he can forgive the man who realizes that he is a sinner before him: "I will not execute my fierce anger. . . for I am God and not man, the Holy One in your midst."16 The apostle John says likewise: "We shall. . . reassure our hearts before him whenever our hearts condemn us; for God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything."17

lol... okey dokey.

Take a wild guess...

damn..

Thick as a brick

You’re probably serious too. :lol:

Plain old ding my ass.

I'm not impressed.

Woe is me.

ITS THE LAW.

You are just a liar.

202 Jesus himself affirms that God is "the one Lord" whom you must love "with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength".6 At the same time Jesus gives us to understand that he himself is "the Lord".7 To confess that Jesus is Lord is distinctive of Christian faith. This is not contrary to belief in the One God. Nor does believing in the Holy Spirit as "Lord and giver of life" introduce any division into the One God: We firmly believe and confess without reservation that there is only one true God, eternal infinite (immensus) and unchangeable, incomprehensible, almighty and ineffable, the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit; three persons indeed, but one essence, substance or nature entirely simple.8

The living God

205 God calls Moses from the midst of a bush that burns without being consumed: "I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob."9 God is the God of the fathers, the One who had called and guided the patriarchs in their wanderings. He is the faithful and compassionate God who remembers them and his promises; he comes to free their descendants from slavery. He is the God who, from beyond space and time, can do this and wills to do it, the God who will put his almighty power to work for this plan.

"I Am who I Am"
Moses said to God, "If I come to the people of Israel and say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you', and they ask me, 'What is his name?' what shall I say to them?" God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And he said, "Say this to the people of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you'. . . this is my name for ever, and thus I am to be remembered throughout all generations."10
206 In revealing his mysterious name, YHWH ("I AM HE WHO IS", "I AM WHO AM" or "I AM WHO I AM"), God says who he is and by what name he is to be called. This divine name is mysterious just as God is mystery. It is at once a name revealed and something like the refusal of a name, and hence it better expresses God as what he is - infinitely above everything that we can understand or say: he is the "hidden God", his name is ineffable, and he is the God who makes himself close to men.11

207 By revealing his name God at the same time reveals his faithfulness which is from everlasting to everlasting, valid for the past ("I am the God of your father"), as for the future ("I will be with you").12 God, who reveals his name as "I AM", reveals himself as the God who is always there, present to his people in order to save them.

208 Faced with God's fascinating and mysterious presence, man discovers his own insignificance. Before the burning bush, Moses takes off his sandals and veils his face in the presence of God's holiness.13Before the glory of the thrice-holy God, Isaiah cries out: "Woe is me! I am lost; for I am a man of unclean lips."14 Before the divine signs wrought by Jesus, Peter exclaims: "Depart from me, for I am a sinful man, O Lord."15 But because God is holy, he can forgive the man who realizes that he is a sinner before him: "I will not execute my fierce anger. . . for I am God and not man, the Holy One in your midst."16 The apostle John says likewise: "We shall. . . reassure our hearts before him whenever our hearts condemn us; for God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything."17

Yes, Jesus affirmed that there is only one God.

And when Jesus said, " go and tell my brothers that I am ascending to my Father and their Father; My God and their God. ", he effectively eliminated any possibility that he thought of himself as God or claimed to be God.

In no uncertain terms he said that his God was our God., not that he was God.

His enemies tried to twist what he said into a claim of divinity because even in the first century, just like now, anyone who thought of themselves as a God was certifiably insane.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles.

Last edited:
lol... okey dokey.

Take a wild guess...

damn..

Thick as a brick

Damn straight I am serious.

Just one talking serpent has turned the entire republican party into a brood of talking serpents in full view of everyone no matter what anyone believes or doesn't believe. Anyone in that party who has tried to resist the consumption of their soul has become completely paralyzed, except for a few.

Meanwhile everyone all over the world is scratching their heads completely dumbfounded because talking serpents aren't supposed to exist, except in fairy tales.

Last edited:

Woe is me.

ITS THE LAW.

You are just a liar.

The living God

"I Am who I Am"

And when Jesus said, " go and tell my brothers that I am ascending to my Father and their Father; My God and their God. ", he effectively eliminated any possibility that he thought of himself as God or claimed to be God.

His enemies tried to twist what he said into a claim of divinity because even in the first century, just like now, anyone who thought of themselves as a God was certifiably insane.

Jesus claimed to be the Messiah.

Jesus claimed to have authority equal to God’s.

Jesus claimed to be divine.

Jesus claimed to be an atonement for the sins of the world.

Woe is me.

ITS THE LAW.

You are just a liar.

The living God

"I Am who I Am"

Jesus claimed to be the messiah, a Jewish man.

Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

Jesus claimed that his teaching was of divine origin.

Jesus did not atone for anyone else's sins.

Jesus taught and demonstrated the only right way to understand and conform to divine commands that fulfills the promise of life removing the burden of the law, death, which is the consequence for sin.

If you do not accept his teaching and follow his example you cannot have the life promised for obedience to the law in you and the guilt of your sin remains.

You are just a liar.

The living God

"I Am who I Am"

Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

Jesus taught and demonstrated the only right way to understand and conform to divine commands that fulfills the promise of life removing the burden of the law, death, which is the consequence for sin.

If you do not accept his teaching and follow his example you cannot have the life promised for obedience to the law in you and the guilt of your sin remains.
“Surely You are not greater than our father Abraham, who died? The prophets died too; whom do You make Yourself out to be?”Jesus answered, “…Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.”

So the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?”

Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.”

Therefore they picked up stones to throw at Him…(John 8:53-59)

You are just a liar.

The living God

"I Am who I Am"

…The high priest said to him, “I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the [Messiah], the Son of God.””Yes, it is as you say,” Jesus replied. “But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

Then the high priest tore his clothes and said, “He has spoken blasphemy! Why do we need any more witnesses? Look, now you have heard the blasphemy.

What do you think?” “He is worthy of death,” they answered. (Matthew 26:63-66)

The Bible consistently stresses that humans are to pray to and worship God alone. Whenever humans or even angels find others bowing before them in the Bible, they immediately put a stop to it. Yet we find people – monotheistic Jews no less – worshipping Jesus, and he not only allows it, but encourages it (e.g. Jn 20:28-29).

The Bible consistently stresses that humans are to pray to and worship God alone. Whenever humans or even angels find others bowing before them in the Bible, they immediately put a stop to it. Yet we find people – monotheistic Jews no less – worshipping Jesus, and he not only allows it, but encourages it (e.g. Jn 20:28-29).
So.

The very same God who gave the command that forbids idolatry under penalty of death told Moses to give the people a statue of a serpent to turn to for healing during the time of testing in the wilderness.

Hezekiah was credited with doing what is right in Gods eyes by destroying the bronze serpent Moses made.

If it was right for Hezekiah to destroy the bronze serpent then it was never right for the people to turn to it for healing..

Jesus said that he would be lifted up by God like Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness.. It is a test.

How many times did Jesus tell his disciples to pray to be spared the test?

Do the math.. You failed.

Unless you repent, you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven.

Last edited:

Take a wild guess...

damn..

Thick as a brick

Damn straight I am serious.

Just one talking serpent has turned the entire republican party into a brood of talking serpents in full view of everyone no matter what anyone believes or doesn't believe. Anyone in that party who has tried to resist the consumption of their soul has become completely paralyzed, except for a few.

Meanwhile everyone all over the world is scratching their heads completely dumbfounded because talking serpents aren't supposed to exist, except in fairy tales.

You're confusing reality with fantasy, get some help soon.

So.

The very same God who gave the command that forbids idolatry under penalty of death told Moses to give the people a statue of a serpent to turn to for healing during the time of testing in the wilderness.

Hezekiah was credited with doing what is right in Gods eyes by destroying the bronze serpent Moses made.

If it was right for Hezekiah to destroy the bronze serpent then it was never right for the people to turn to it for healing..

Jesus said that he would be lifted up by God like Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness.. It is a test.

How many times did Jesus tell his disciples to pray to be spared the test?

Do the math.. You failed.

Unless you repent, you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven.
The New Testament clearly teaches us that Jesus is God. John tells us that, while no one has ever seen God as he is in himself, the Word (Jesus), who is himself God, has made him known (Jn. 1:18). Similarly, in his epistle he refers to the Son of God as “the true God” (I Jn 5:20). Along the same lines, Paul refers to Jesus as “God over all” (Rom. 9:5) and “our great God and Savior” (Titus 2:13) while Thomas calls Jesus “Lord” and “God,” and Jesus commends him for his faith (Jn. 20:28).

It's they who burned people at the stake, drowned homos in bogs, all that good stuff atheists like to get back to.

Ummmm ....

The_Burning_of_Master_John_Rogers-1024x812.jpg

9fabade8a0ecde4f728fa8056df6afa3.png

Forum List

Back