Body of Christ

Help me understand a religion that would do such a thing.

"I have not come to bring peace but a sword."

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

"Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink.

"He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword."

I will force your oppressors to eat their own flesh and make them drunk with their own blood as if with new wine. Then all flesh shall know that I, the Lord, am your Savior and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.

Capisce?

Last edited:

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

"Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink.

"He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword."

I will force your oppressors to eat their own flesh and make them drunk with their own blood as if with new wine. Then all flesh shall know that I, the Lord, am your Savior and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.

Capisce?
The bible is full of these contradictions to the moral messages. Christians cherry-pick parts of the bible that best fit their already established mindset. Manipulating the covenant allows Ding to use his sword to send those who disagree with him to hell. Ding has been anointed and speaks for god. We have no say in this matter.

Christians stopped caring about the poor. The body of Christ is too good for those who can't afford to move out to suburbia. Only those with money have a place reserved for them in heaven. Plus they need room for their pets too so fuck the poor. Everything is working out as Jesus intended.
Many Christians pay close attention to Jesus' message--and his message centered on our interpersonal relationships between us and those closest to us--those with whom we interact. Take the story of the rich man, Lazarus, for example. Jesus did not criticize or condemn him for not sending money to the poor in other countries, in other towns, or even the poor who lived on the outskirts of his city. There was a poor man at Lazarus' own door that Lazarus completely ignored.

Most of us have our hands full with the poor outside our own family and neighborhood doors. When asked, we also try to scrape up anything leftover for those suffering from natural disasters in our own country. And, yes, we even try to contribute any "pennies" we may find to send to those in other countries who are also in need.

It seems what you are calling for is for a large group (and we Christians are the "lucky" selection) to become political activists and call for governments to ignore those in need in their own country, but to instead send resources to the poor in other countries. You mistakenly think that is the "Christian" thing to do. Meanwhile, those of us who are doing what Christianity calls us to do (i.e., to help those closest to us) are being strangled by higher taxes being mandated to help your own political cause--you, who could not care less about the poor and those in need who are at our doors.
Will there be enough room in heaven for you to bring your pets with you? There is a reason they build mega-churches away from the city and public transportation.

Capisce?
The bible is full of these contradictions to the moral messages. Christians cherry-pick parts of the bible that best fit their already established mindset. Manipulating the covenant allows Ding to use his sword to send those who disagree with him to hell. Ding has been anointed and speaks for god. We have no say in this matter.

The sword, a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine, was deliberately sent through the nations making moral and ethical retards like Ding, whether they believe or don't believe, "vomit and go mad", in many cases for life.

Its not a contradiction to any moral messages. It is a curse. You said that you wanted to understand.

Its the answer. It explains everything.

Last edited:

Capisce?

The sword, a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine, was deliberately sent through the nations making moral and ethical retards like Ding, whether they believe or don't believe, "vomit and go mad", in many cases for life.

Its not a contradiction to any moral messages. It is a curse. You said that you wanted to understand.

You do realize the guy was a sock, right?

Capisce?

Like you're not?

Anyway, what difference does it make?

Even when I post things to you it is for the benefit of others.

You have no way of grasping the deeper implications of anything that I have said.

If you did you would have stopped lying in the name of God a very long time ago.

Last edited:
I didn’t see him getting banned coming :lol:

I did; I complained elsewhere about the trolls infesting this forum, and even got banned from one of my own threads, lol lol. Surprised any mods showed up; I've said as much before, several times, with no results. In any case, good for the mods.

Christians stopped caring about the poor. The body of Christ is too good for those who can't afford to move out to suburbia. Only those with money have a place reserved for them in heaven. Plus they need room for their pets too so fuck the poor. Everything is working out as Jesus intended.
Many Christians pay close attention to Jesus' message--and his message centered on our interpersonal relationships between us and those closest to us--those with whom we interact. Take the story of the rich man, Lazarus, for example. Jesus did not criticize or condemn him for not sending money to the poor in other countries, in other towns, or even the poor who lived on the outskirts of his city. There was a poor man at Lazarus' own door that Lazarus completely ignored.

Most of us have our hands full with the poor outside our own family and neighborhood doors. When asked, we also try to scrape up anything leftover for those suffering from natural disasters in our own country. And, yes, we even try to contribute any "pennies" we may find to send to those in other countries who are also in need.

It seems what you are calling for is for a large group (and we Christians are the "lucky" selection) to become political activists and call for governments to ignore those in need in their own country, but to instead send resources to the poor in other countries. You mistakenly think that is the "Christian" thing to do. Meanwhile, those of us who are doing what Christianity calls us to do (i.e., to help those closest to us) are being strangled by higher taxes being mandated to help your own political cause--you, who could not care less about the poor and those in need who are at our doors.
Will there be enough room in heaven for you to bring your pets with you? There is a reason they build mega-churches away from the city and public transportation.

Yes, it's called 'real state prices', and they're cheaper outside of downtown areas. Public transportation was done away with because of automobile companies and their lobbying. As cities spread out, it wasn't cost effective any more, it's that simple. Burbs have poverty as well, even if some are clueless about it.

Capisce?

Like you're not?

You have no way of grasping the deeper implications of anything that I have said.

If you did you would have stopped lying in the name of God a very long time ago.

That's right, I'm not. I'm just plain old ding.

The difference it makes is that he wasn't genuine.

Do you need for me to explain to you again how little faith you have in God?

Capisce?

Like you're not?

Plain old ding my ass.

You professions of faith are just camouflage for the fact that you do not believe.

Whatever is left of your rational mind knows that there is no such thing as an unequalled God that is really three coequal beings that a priest turns into something that doesn't even qualify as a cheap snack food.

You are as phony as a three dollar bill..Who do you think you're fooling?

Pretend to believe all you want, mr plain old ding. Act like having faith in what you already know is a lie is something special and powerful...lol....

I'm not impressed.

You might as well have the word COWARD tattooed on your forehead.

Last edited:

Like you're not?

Plain old ding my ass.

You professions of faith are just camouflage for the fact that you do not believe.

Whatever is left of your rational mind knows that there is no such thing as an unequalled God that is really three coequal beings that a priest turns into something that doesn't even qualify as a cheap snack food.

Pretend to believe all you want, mr plain old ding. Act like having faith in what you already know is a lie is something special and powerful...lol....

I'm not impressed.

Let me break this down for you... again.

You don't believe that it is possible that God chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth.

So since you don't believe it is possible that God chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth, you don't believe it is possible for God to manifest himself into the Host.

And since you don't believe that it is possible for God to manifest himself into the Host, God will never manifest himself into the Host for you, and you will never be able to experience Him firsthand for yourself.

And since you will never be able to experience Him firsthand for yourself, you will never be able to prove to yourself that it is true.

But you will continue to insult, criticize and question the veracity of those that have.

Your lack of faith is not my problem.

Like you're not?

Plain old ding my ass.

I'm not impressed.

You don't believe that it is possible that God chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth.

So since you don't believe it is possible that God chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth, you don't believe it is possible for God to manifest himself into the Host.

And since you don't believe that it is possible for God to manifest himself into the Host, God will never manifest himself into the Host for you, and you will never be able to experience Him firsthand for yourself.

And since you will never be able to experience Him firsthand for yourself, you will never be able to prove to yourself that it is true.

But you will continue to insult, criticize and question the veracity of those that have.

lol... Yeah, yeah,yeah.. I heard it all before. Since I do not believe God is edible I do not believe that God can be eaten. And since I do not believe that God can be eaten I will never eat God.

Woe is me.

Let me break something down for you..

No one whose balls have been crushed can become a member of the assembly of the Lord.

ITS THE LAW.

Like you're not?

Plain old ding my ass.

I'm not impressed.

lol... Yeah, yeah,yeah.. I heard it all before. Since I do not believe God is edible I do not believe that God can be eaten. And since I do not believe that God can be eaten I will never eat God.

Woe is me.

No one whose balls have been crushed can become a member of the assembly of the Lord.

ITS THE LAW.
Your balls have to also have descended into your scrotum, so that rules you out.

IT'S THE LAW. :biggrin:

Like you're not?

Plain old ding my ass.

I'm not impressed.

Woe is me.

ITS THE LAW.
Your balls have to also have descended into your scrotum, so that rules you out.

harr dee harr harr.

And you didn't believe me when I told you that those donkey ears are there to stay..

You may not realize this but you are no better off than dung for brains is.. you said yourself that a priest got you down on your knees and made you open your mouth to receive the flesh of a triune mangod when you were just a tender and supple little boy.

In that very same day you died and have been dying without relief ever since...

Whats really funny is that the only way for you to become a living being at this point is to accept the truth in what I say and to act on it.

Thats a tough pill to swallow.

You do have my condolences.

Whats really funny is that the only way for you to become a living being at this point is to accept the truth in what I say and to act on it.
Shaman hobelim has spoken! Heed his threats!

Haha....what a parade of embarrassing nonsense..... Go get your bullhorn and sandwich board and stand on the corner, where you belong...

Shaman hobelim has spoken! Heed his threats!

Haha....what a parade of embarrassing nonsense..... Go get your bullhorn and sandwich board and stand on the corner, where you belong...

Taz doesn't have the moral fiber to admit even the tiniest of truths. There is no other way to life.

Just like you she will make an ass out of herself for the rest of her days. You with the ornamental magical bullshit bone in your nose and taz with the deep mystery of the kangaroos.

You don't have to believe me, you just have to watch and believe what you see.

Yup....I have spoken.. lol...

Plain old ding my ass.

I'm not impressed.

Woe is me.

ITS THE LAW.

harr dee harr harr.

And you didn't believe me when I told you that those donkey ears are there to stay..

You may not realize this but you are no better off than dung for brains is.. you said yourself that a priest got you down on your knees and made you open your mouth to receive the flesh of a triune mangod when you were just a tender and supple little boy.

In that very same day you died and have been dying without relief ever since...

Thats a tough pill to swallow.

You do have my condolences.
WAY too much of your personal info. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back