Body of Miya Marcano Found

Why was this not on the national news 24/7?

I did not even know about it till your thread.

Very said indeed.
I intentionally posted MANY separate stories from many sources.

It's all over the news

Looks like all the focus because of Somewhat Pretty Missing Black Girl Syndrome.

The real question is why don't any white liberals or blacks give a damn about this black girl who seemed decent and on a path to make a success of her life.

Last edited:
Not about race. All Races have killers.

Populations that suffer disproportionate hardships have disproportionate number of law-breakers. For instance in Russia after the Fall of Communism or USA during the Great Depression.
The murder I mentioned was a RACIAL murder. MANY BLACKS participated in her murder BECAUSE SHE WAS WHITE.

They sent out word that they were holding a "pretty white girl" and the demons came running

I've given the white liberals and the white hating blacks plenty of time. It is clear that I was right

Neither group gives a damn about a "somewhat pretty" black girl who was abducted and murdered.

The ONLY few who reacted to this thread are white CONSERVATIVES whom the minorities and liberal white label "racist."

And the ONLY person who even started a thread about this girl is someone you call a "white nationalist," "white supremacist" and "racist"

Blacks don't give a damn about there own, and neither do white liberals.

Where are you,
NewsVine_Mariyam
IM2
Paul Essien
Biff_Poindexter
Crepitus
I believe I pointed out to you a couple wks back, sadly but correctly, Pretty White Girl Syndrome

But Biden is doing so bad that this story got more reaction

To all ladies out there....beware

More violence of males towards females?
Conservative men don't act this way.

As I knew at that moment, Petitos killer was a Republican hater......................Always ends up that way eh Head Hall Monitor and USMB FBI informant

Last edited:
Are you saying the converge compares to that of Gabby?

Really?
I'm saying, WHEN a thread about it is posted HERE. ......

NOBODY PARTICIPATED UNTIL I SHAMED THEM.

There are so many white liberals HERE with nothing to say.

Maybe you can find the problem in the mirror.

Where is everyone?? Where are all the whiners who cried that Gabby was getting "too much attention."

You want to blame the MEDIA. But if you don't care, why would you expect the media to run with it 24/7???

The problem is liberal whites, and white hating blacks.

Why wasn't NewsVine_Mariyam posting about her disappearance? Why was I the only one to mention it?

I'm saying, WHEN a thread about it is posted HERE. ......

NOBODY PARTICIPATED UNTIL I SHAMED THEM.

Or it could have been they were eating dinner or watching football or they had no fucking clue who Miya Marcano was since her disappearance was not covered 24/7 for an entire week by the national media.

The murder I mentioned was a RACIAL murder. MANY BLACKS participated in her murder BECAUSE SHE WAS WHITE.

They sent out word that they were holding a "pretty white girl" and the demons came running
Many more African Americans were lynched by white people in USA.

Any murder and suicide is tragic.

Nations which have good Welfare system and ban guns have much lower murder rate.

Missing 19 year old college student found near her apartment complex.

Deputies were seen on foot, with drones and on airboats as they moved through swamps in hopes of finding Marcano.

Miya's family was told 27-year-old Armando Caballero's cellphone registered in the area sometime after Miya was last seen, which was one week ago.

Caballero, the person of interest in Miya's disappearance, also worked at that complex where she lived. Caballero was found dead earlier this week. Investigators say he took his own life

1633222493212.jpeg

I bet she was a nice person.

RIP.

I'm saying NO ONE PARTICIPATES in this thread because white liberals and blacks really don't care if an innocent black girl is abducted and murdered

Did you have a thread about her when she disappeared?

I'm saying NO ONE PARTICIPATES in this thread because white liberals and blacks really don't care if an innocent black girl is abducted and murdered

Go Fuck Yourself. You found one....repeat ONE Woman of color and try to make Progressives do not care. All the while you support and defend horrible Anti-Woman like the Texas Law against abortion. You only care about Women when it is convenient for you.

Go Fuck Yourself. You found one....repeat ONE Woman of color and try to make Progressives do not care. All the while you support and defend horrible Anti-Woman like the Texas Law against abortion. You only care about Women when it is convenient for you.
Congratulations. You're the first liberal to FINALLY respond. Except your only purpose is to attack ME.

I await your expression of empathy IF YOU'RE CAPABLE

Oh this seems like one of those stories the editors desperately searched for to prove they don't have missing white girl syndrome. While unfortunate for the poor victim that this happened to her, this really just is the sort of crime that happens routinely that usually never makes it past the local paper.

Maybe you'll see such a burden someday. I have my doubts
Thank you for responding MANY HOURS LATER. Sorry you needed to be shamed to post. Too bad you could only muster an insult towards me.

Does it bother you that you don't give a damn about this girl's murder?

Forum List

Back