Boebert, Greene and Cawthorn among Republicans voting against supporting Moldova’s democracy amid Russia threat

NO!!! Like, zero contact at all. No trade. No communications. No travel. Just a big sign that says….

NO TRESPASSING: Violators will have their major cities NUKED!!!
Jesus.. Let me guess, you are from MAGA camp.

No. They’re Centrists so far as I’m concerned. I’m Far to the right of that crew.
Oh, I apologize. It is hard to believe that there is someone more 'radical' than this bunch. Though, there are many wonders on this earth.

Oh, I apologize. It is hard to believe that there is someone more 'radical' than this bunch. Though, there are many wonders on this earth
I wouldn’t say I’m more radical than them. I’m far more Traditional than they are. Though I guess in this Progressive dump you folks call a nation being Traditional IS Radical.

I wouldn’t say I’m more radical than them. I’m far more Traditional than they are. Though I guess in this Progressive dump you folks call a nation being Traditional IS Radical.
The main flaw of being Traditional is trying to get back 'the good old days' the time and conditions of which passed long ago. Like Don Quijote fighting with windmills.

The main flaw of being Traditional is trying to get back 'the good old days'
I've always been curious to find out, when were these "good old days"? in the 1950s?
So then there was a unique and inimitable situation, when the whole world, except the United States, is in ruins, competitors are either occupied or weakened, all the gold of the world has been accumulated during the years of the war in the United States...
Or is it somewhere in the 19th century, when capitalism was free and young? Few traditionalists would agree with the terms of this good old time. And I don't mean the lack of Internet and own car, but 16 hours of labor, including child labor, slavery for most of the 19th century, and other delights of early capitalism.
So, when were these good old days of capitalism, of course. except for the years of our youth.

I've always been curious to find out, when were these "good old days"? in the 1950s?
So then there was a unique and inimitable situation, when the whole world, except the United States, is in ruins, competitors are either occupied or weakened, all the gold of the world has been accumulated during the years of the war in the United States...
Or is it somewhere in the 19th century, when capitalism was free and young? Few traditionalists would agree with the terms of this good old time. And I don't mean the lack of Internet and own car, but 16 hours of labor, including child labor, slavery for most of the 19th century, and other delights of early capitalism.
So, when were these good old days of capitalism, of course. except for the years of our youth.
You ask me? Ask the Traditionalists.

The main flaw of being Traditional is trying to get back 'the good old days' the time and conditions of which passed long ago. Like Don Quijote fighting with windmills
You don’t have to get it back if you never let it go in the first place.

Forum List

Back