Boebert: "I'm tired of this separation of church and state junk".

More confirmation. Good stuff.

So, that's one comment and TWO online posters to support your....concern?

I mean, I never denied the existence of people that support a Christian Theocracy, I've just said that they are fringe.

As I've also said many, many times, Trumpism is unique and its own animal. I don't have a comparison.
Good god, if Marc is seeking out YOUR advice then I know everything you say is totally BS!

That is the one (1) and only reason I've voted for Dem candidates in the last two Presidential elections.
So you voted for Joe Biden and the carnage he has foisted upon this country! Why? Because of "Trumpism." Anyone who is a popular president must obviously be doing something wrong! Gotta vote for the UNpopular guy!!! :spinner:

And you voted for Shillary Clinton in 2016! The lying, cheating conniving, deceiver crooked lawyer going all the way back to Watergate! Why? Because of Trumpism! Not that "Trumpism" existed back then, but your psychic told you it was coming! :cuckoo: :spinner:

Some of you need to go back and learn American history. We were founded as a Christian nation.

We were founded as a Christian nation.
That’s nonsense. The US Constitution provides no role or special rights whatsoever for Christians as individuals or as officials who are participants in any form of organized Christian religion. You are perpetuating one of the most unfounded and unnecessary beliefs that a free thinking people are being forced to endure. Why do you think it is necessary to spread the mother of all AMERICA’s FOUNDING LIES?

Is your belief in Jesus so weak that you need to disregard the various non-Christian beliefs of many of our greatest Founding Farhers.

I mean, I never denied the existence of people that support a Christian Theocracy, I've just said that they are fringe.
Everything bad, evil, embarrassing, un-American on the right to Correll is fringe.

But that anti democracy fringe took control of the entire Party in 2016 under its new authoritarian anti-multicultural anti-science Messiah to the white nationalist Christian right. They are they epicenter of Republicanism .

Forum List

Back