Boebert ripped for treasonist act by republicans for sharing the location of lawmakers during terrorist attack. New audio.

Oh it's no surprise the enemy of the people are the crazy republicans and ignorant right wingers.

Boebert was tweeting out the location of law makers during that day.

We call those folks traitors where I come from.
I find the part about Boebert leaving the scene of an accident in which she was the driver, and offering money to her injured sister-in-law to keep it quiet very, very interesting.

She just walked away from an accident she caused and left an injured person to fend for herself.

Holy fuck.

Election fraud has never been debunked. You all just along with it because you like the outcome. That fraud lost 18 of 19 bell weather counties, and the votes came in the middle of the night to flip the election. 2000 mules proves the ballot stuffing.

But hey, the important thing is you Dems run everything now, and can destroy the country unimpeded.

View attachment 657148

View attachment 657149

The documentary “2000 Mules” does not provide any concrete, verifiable evidence of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election. Technology and election integrity experts consulted by Reuters also did not find the geolocation, surveillance or any other information presented showed plausible evidence of fraud.

I find the part about Boebert leaving the scene of an accident in which she was the driver, and offering money to her injured sister-in-law to keep it quiet very, very interesting.

She just walked away from an accident she caused and left an injured person to fend for herself.

Holy fuck.
Then why isn't she in prison?

The documentary “2000 Mules” does not provide any concrete, verifiable evidence of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election. Technology and election integrity experts consulted by Reuters also did not find the geolocation, surveillance or any other information presented showed plausible evidence of fraud.
^^ See, even when shown video evidence plus cell geotracking, which is good enough for the courts, you just play dumb and say it “isn’t evidence”.

This is exactly why we don’t need to bother trying to convince partisan hacks like you. You know it’s proof, but you’ve bought into the Big Lie that braindead Biden actually got 81 legitimate votes. You like the outcome, so you happily push the narrative it is legit and any evidence to the contrary is “conspiracy theory”.

You are not a real American. You are a piece of shit. Take you sorry ass back to the overpass you live under and leave the decisions as to who runs this nation to those of us that have critical thinking skills and don't fall for every con that comes our way.
So, only property owners with ID should get to vote. I find you premise acceptable.

^^ See, even when shown video evidence plus cell geotracking, which is good enough for the courts, you just play dumb and say it “isn’t evidence”.

This is exactly why we don’t need to bother trying to convince partisan hacks like you. You know it’s proof, but you’ve bought into the Big Lie that braindead Biden actually got 81 legitimate votes. You like the outcome, so you happily push the narrative it is legit and any evidence to the contrary is “conspiracy theory”.
1) faulty assumptions, anonymous accounts and improper analysis of cellphone location data, which is not precise enough to confirm that somebody deposited a ballot into a drop box
2) publicly available location data often aren’t accurate enough to prove that people actually stopped at drop boxes.
3) And using a map of moscow
4) ACLED told NPR both claims are categorically false. (ACLED data cant be used for this)

Holy fuck.
She left her kid, her sister in law (injured) and her dog

no 911 call ever made

What a piece of shit

Oh it's no surprise the enemy of the people are the crazy republicans and ignorant right wingers.

She doxxed them.

Excellent.

Let them have some of their own medicine.

Then let them play by our rules for a while.

So the people protesting the Supreme Court justices and those who defend them are all traitors?

So the people protesting the Supreme Court justices and those who defend them are all traitors?
Lefties are like Germans, they'll look for a blade of grass in the gutter if it means they can feel superior.

Remember, lefties are morally superior to white supremacists.

lol

lmao

No, some people care. Real Americans care. For 220 years, through some of the most turbulent times in history, the shining jewel of American democracy, of American exceptionalism, was the peaceful transfer of power from election to election.

There was no fraud that affected the outcome of the election. That was not the case in 1876. And yet somehow, Congress managed to work out a solution. There was no riot of the Capital as representatives and senators hammered out an agreement over the course of a couple of weeks.

The difference in then and now, well that lies in you and those like you. I mean you are just stupid. Donald Trump will go down as the worst president in history, but his legacy will be being known as the worse traitor in American history, Benedict Arnold will be so happy to have been replaced.
Oh please, as they spied on the incoming Trump team. . All you guys do is lie.

Forum List

Back