Boehner Calls King's Statements "hateful and ignorant'

drivebymedia

Mar 4, 2013
A muddy foot in the mouth ...

"There's no place in this debate for hateful or ignorant comments from elected officials," Boehner said. "We can disagree without being disagreeable."

King explained to the American people: "For everyone who's a valedictorian, there's another 100 out there that weigh 130 pounds and they've got calves the size of cantaloupes because they're hauling 75 pounds of marijuana across the desert," King told Newsmax. "Those people would be legalized with the same act."

Boehner, King trade jabs over immigration comments - CBS News

Puh leeze

And in the back room, you can bet Boehner is giving him a "high five".

Telemundo used this story for their lead in. They won't forget it soon.

What Hispanics think of when they know someone is a Republican:

Melon-Cantaloupe-Recall_Web-300x232.jpg

If King had come out in favor of background checks or global warming measures, he would be driven from he party

But let King insult Hispanics and he warrants a mild rebuke

Puh leeze

And in the back room, you can bet Boehner is giving him a "high five".

Telemundo used this story for their lead in. They won't forget it soon.

What Hispanics think of when they know someone is a Republican:

Melon-Cantaloupe-Recall_Web-300x232.jpg

I'm glad that they are using it as a lead in, I hope it makes it to the Latino radio stations and other channels as well.

I believe some Hispanics pay for their travel here through traffic drugs. A minority of them that is.

Would you agree?

If King had come out in favor of background checks or global warming measures, he would be driven from he party

1. Background checks are good.
2. Global warming is true
3. BUT some Hispanics do bring drugs into this country.

It 't not like hispanics are going to vote republican anyway. Why not tell the truth?

It 't not like hispanics are going to vote republican anyway. Why not tell the truth?

Why not?

It will be 13 years before new citizens are eligible to vote. Republicans can't appeal to Hispanics 13 years from now?

meanwhile we've got the prez. peddling "phony scandals"...got a rebuke for that?

Maybe one day Mexico won't be such a shit hole and its people won't be so desperate to get the hell out of there.

I realize that would be bad news for the Democrats, but it would be great news for its people, who deserve much better.

Boehner first denounced these remarks in a written statement released Wednesday - a message he continued at his weekly press conference.

"What [King] said does not reflect the values of the American people or the Republican Party," Boehner said. "We all need to do our work in a constructive, open and respectful way."

Wanna bet John?

:)

Maybe one day Mexico won't be such a shit hole and its people won't be so desperate to get the hell out of there.

I realize that would be bad news for the Democrats, but it would be great news for its people, who deserve much better.

Why bad for Democrats? Those that stay and work for their citizenship will vote for the party that did not regard them as enemies. Those that leave to go back to Mexico, will not be voting. And the issues in a decade, and the parties positions on them, may be differant enough that even I might be voting GOP. After all, who ever foresaw the GOP going completely fruitloop after 2008.

Odd how Republicans just get all flustered when they are labeled as racists.

They shouldn't hide their true feelings.

They'll get agita .....

:)

Forum List

Back