Boehner Lied and Faked Problems With Website While Signing Up for Obamacare

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Oh, John, say it isn't so. <my comment

John Boehner Lied and Faked Problems With Website While Signing Up for Obamacare

It turns out that Speaker Boehner lied about his struggles to sign up for Obamacare. The Speaker wasn&#8217;t having trouble with the website. He put the ACA rep on hold for 35 minutes.

Boehner described signing up for the ACA as, &#8220;Earlier this afternoon, I sat down to try and enroll in the DC exchange under the president&#8217;s health care law. Like many Americans, my experience was pretty frustrating. After putting in my personal information, I received an error message. I was able to work past that, but when I went to actually sign up for coverage, I got this &#8220;internal server error&#8221; screen. Despite multiple attempts, I was unable to get past that point and sign up for a health plan. We&#8217;ve got a call into the help desk. Guess I&#8217;ll just have to keep trying&#8230;Updated (5:35 pm ET:) Kept at it, and called the DC Health Link help line. They called back a few hours later, and after re-starting the process on the website two more times, I just heard from DC Health Link that I have been successfully enrolled.&#8221;

Who gives a fuck.

You think this dilutes the jackassery that has come to define Obama's Presidency?

John Boehner Lied and Faked Problems With Website While Signing Up for Obamacare

It turns out that Speaker Boehner lied about his struggles to sign up for Obamacare. The Speaker wasn’t having trouble with the website. He put the ACA rep on hold for 35 minutes.

Boehner described signing up for the ACA as, “Earlier this afternoon, I sat down to try and enroll in the DC exchange under the president’s health care law. Like many Americans, my experience was pretty frustrating. After putting in my personal information, I received an error message. I was able to work past that, but when I went to actually sign up for coverage, I got this “internal server error” screen. Despite multiple attempts, I was unable to get past that point and sign up for a health plan. We’ve got a call into the help desk. Guess I’ll just have to keep trying…Updated (5:35 pm ET:) Kept at it, and called the DC Health Link help line. They called back a few hours later, and after re-starting the process on the website two more times, I just heard from DC Health Link that I have been successfully enrolled.”

how would mcfarlane know this? I am not taking a side, if boehner did that, then put out a false story, hes a DB......just curious....:eusa_eh:

Blame the Speaker of the House for the mess that democrats created and Obama signed literally in the dead of night? The radical left must be reading too much Alinsky.

It's not Obama's fault....or the Democrats who passed this pile of shit. They are victims. It's because of conservatives. :cuckoo:

Land Ho!!!

2013-11-21-1057f201_large.jpg

Last edited:

It turns out that Speaker Boehner lied about his struggles to sign up for Obamacare. The Speaker wasn’t having trouble with the website. He put the ACA rep on hold for 35 minutes.

Boehner described signing up for the ACA as, “Earlier this afternoon, I sat down to try and enroll in the DC exchange under the president’s health care law. Like many Americans, my experience was pretty frustrating. After putting in my personal information, I received an error message. I was able to work past that, but when I went to actually sign up for coverage, I got this “internal server error” screen. Despite multiple attempts, I was unable to get past that point and sign up for a health plan. We’ve got a call into the help desk. Guess I’ll just have to keep trying…Updated (5:35 pm ET:) Kept at it, and called the DC Health Link help line. They called back a few hours later, and after re-starting the process on the website two more times, I just heard from DC Health Link that I have been successfully enrolled.”

how would mcfarlane know this? I am not taking a side, if boehner did that, then put out a false story, hes a DB......just curious....:eusa_eh:
But not curious enough to try to figure it out for yourself!!!

I'll give you a hint, The Grim Weeper posted a screen shot of the error message he claims he got trying to register, and something in the screen shot shows he was already registered.

It's not Obama's fault....or the Democrats who passed this pile of shit. They are victims. It's because of conservatives. :cuckoo:

Land Ho!!!

2013-11-21-1057f201_large.jpg

no kidding, the excuses become more ridiculous every frikken day..

just pathetic

Yeah because there aren't really any problems with obamacare, it's all lies by Boehner. Obama didn't really apologize for the problems, that was the speaker wearing an Obama mask.

Dumbass.

I believe the website linked is a commie run site

And they are spreading around people oppose Obombcare because of, racism

it's more sick everyday with these excuses for this man and this program that is now hurting more people than it is Helping

Who gives a fuck.

You think this dilutes the jackassery that has come to define Obama's Presidency?

It certainly frames the arguments. Boehner was being dishonest, solely to keep the base in his court. It's one more example of the contemporary Republican creed: "I got mine, fuck the rest of you".

As for diluting the jackassery, that too is the big lie repeated over and over by members of the Echo Chamber and Republicans who hold or want to hold elected office. Notice, they too use the same words in the same syntax. Today's Republican is a Stepford Clown.

it's more sick everyday with these excuses for this man and this program that is now hurting more people than it is Helping

Paranoia strikes deep, into the heart of the weak (minded that is).

You know all about that.

Yes Stephanie, I do. Having read your posts and those of other dim dolts brainwashed (or in many cases only a simple rinse) I've come to the conclusion the hate and fear rhetoric has created in you and the other dim dolts a form of paranoia. Fortunately this form of paranoia rarely leads to actual violence and is akin to the voyeur whose behavior is anti social and scorned but rarely harmful.

I'll give you a hint, The Grim Weeper posted a screen shot of the error message he claims he got trying to register, and something in the screen shot shows he was already registered.

if you're referring to the 2 top pics in this link, My Attempt to Sign Up For Health Care | Speaker.gov

I can barely make out whats on the screen, so what does it say?

You know all about that.

Yes Stephanie, I do. Having read your posts and those of other dim dolts brainwashed (or in many cases only a simple rinse) I've come to the conclusion the hate and fear rhetoric has created in you and the other dim dolts a form of paranoia. Fortunately this form of paranoia rarely leads to actual violence and is akin to the voyeur whose behavior is anti social and scorned but rarely harmful.

oh goody, you've come to a conclusion...
show your rude jerk self in public for all to witness

you are a real snooze uppity snob...zzzzzz

if you're referring to the 2 top pics in this link, My Attempt to Sign Up For Health Care | Speaker.gov

I can barely make out whats on the screen, so what does it say?
Yes, his tweet pic clearly shows he is LOGGED INTO his already successfully created account. That was what the aid was trying to tell him while she waited on hold for 35 minutes until she finally hung up.

The tweet pic clearly shows his account is already created by the words "MY ACCOUNT" on the left and The Grim Weeper's name on the right in the menu bar with "logout" next to it. What he did was try to create a duplicate account of his already created account to deliberately get an error message!

DChealthexchange.jpg

Forum List

Back