Bold Prediction: Justin Trudeau est FINIS!

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Very much unlike Murica, the Canadian left still has a reasonable number of those who are genuinely concerned over civil liberties and State overreach.

There isn't a shadow of doubt in my mind that today's crackdown on and arrests of the protesters was deliberately planned, on the day that the parliament was to debate and, probably disapprove of, Trudy's fascistic power grab.

When parliament reconvenes, I predict a no confidence vote in advance of his ultimate ouster.

Mark it down.

Last edited:
You fucking idiots.

Trudeau did what most benefits him politically, what the polling told him to do: shut down the ignorant, Nazi, racist, undemocratic inbred fucktards that were protesting having to follow rules put into place by a democratically-elected government to safeguard public health. You think it hurts him politically? Of course you do. You live in fantasy conspiracy land!

You fucking idiots.

Trudeau did what most benefits him politically, what the polling told him to do: shut down the ignorant, Nazi, racist, undemocratic inbred fucktards that were protesting having to follow rules put into place by a democratically-elected government to safeguard public health. You think it hurts him politically? Of course you do. You live in fantasy conspiracy land!
Spoken like a true CO leftist....CA transplant much?

You fucking idiots.

ORLY?

Then why send in what looked to be a battalion of maksed storm troopers, on the very day that the parliament was to debate his invocation of the "emergency"?

People with popular support don't resort to such desperation.

Very much unlike Murica, the Canadian left still has a reasonable number of those who are genuinely concerned over civil liberties and State overreach.

There isn't a shadow of doubt in my mind that today's crackdown on and arrests of the protesters was deliberately planned, on the day that the parliament was to debate and, probably disapprove of, Trudy's fascistic power grab.

When parliament reconvenes, I predict a no confidence vote in advance of his ultimate ouster.

Mark it down.

You just keep living in this delusional fantasy world you've constructed for yourself.

It is rather bold, I have to admit.
Do you understand the factor that could make the prediction some true.

It's going to have a lot to do with the NDP's position on emergency measures.
Even though Justin has 3 1/2 years left, he still will need to have NDP support in his minority government.
And a lot more to it but somebody will have to ask me and want to know for real.

When a large portion of the population decided that over throwing the American democratic system of government to install a dictator, you’re right. I’m done being reasonable with those piece of shit traitors.
Fucking hogwash....Trump broke you far before that date.

Sad to see you go all to pieces.

Now, answer my previous question.

Also, if Castreau doesn't have the proper parliamentary authorization, everyone involved in this unlawful crackdown is subject to acting under color of law, which is one of the worst violations anyone can commit.

Please keep your feet on the floor.

You fucking idiots.

^^^Triggered^^^

lol

You fucking idiots.

Even if that means violating humans rights. Sad, how regressives are now against human rights.

To me rights are for everyone, regardless of politics.

swearing to defend the Constitution from traitors like you and your traitor president.

As opposed to the current political administration that is doing what? Because it doesn't look like its protecting the Constitution or its people.

Also, I assume Republicans and Conservatives (as well as Trump) are traitors simply because they don't follow in line w/ the left?

Mark it down.
Hate is always a reliable source of facts.

Forum List

Back