Bolivia's Morales Slams Trump to His Face at UN Security Council

As if Bolivia is in a position to lecture anyone about human rights.

Seems that they are.
how are things down in bolivia these days? they got good human rights do they now? dude, you make yourself look so fking foolish. you do love to do it though.

The United States' Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) had been active in providing finances and training to the Bolivian military dictatorship in the 1960s. The revolutionary leader Che Guevara was killed by a team of CIA officers and members of the Bolivian Army on 9 October 1967, in Bolivia. Félix Rodríguez was a CIA officer on the team with the Bolivian Army that captured and shot Guevara.

Bolivia - Wikipedia

I really think its unwise for us to criticize other nations on human rights.

even dipshit Bolivia knows Trump is a F'n moron
the country with no human rights telling us how our civil rights should be? dude,

giphy.gif

It's about time somebody on the world stage stood up to Trump in a real way.

“The United States could not care less about human rights or justice,’’ Morales said. “If this were the case, it would have signed the international conventions and treaties that have protected human rights. It would not have threatened the investigation mechanism of the International Criminal Court, nor would it promote the use of torture, nor would it have walked away from the Human Rights Council. And nor would it have separated migrant children from their families, nor put them in cages.’’

Terms of Service Violation
Yet no one wants to live in Morales country, they want to flood into Trumps

Seems that millions do live in Bolivia. This is not Trumps country.
You are trying to reason with savages. You must have something better to do ?

“The United States could not care less about human rights or justice,’’ Morales said. “If this were the case, it would have signed the international conventions and treaties that have protected human rights. It would not have threatened the investigation mechanism of the International Criminal Court, nor would it promote the use of torture, nor would it have walked away from the Human Rights Council. And nor would it have separated migrant children from their families, nor put them in cages.’’

I heard a good portion of his speech this a.m. on CSpan. It was a good speech, I thought, but it was a lot more progressive than the Trumptards could handle.

Yet no one wants to live in Morales country, they want to flood into Trumps

Seems that millions do live in Bolivia. This is not Trumps country.
You are trying to reason with savages. You must have something better to do ?

Yes, I do and I'm about to go do it.

even dipshit Bolivia knows Trump is a F'n moron
the country with no human rights telling us how our civil rights should be? dude,

giphy.gif
So you agree that it's ridiculous for trump to lecture any other country about freedom and human rights.
he's not, he's telling them we'll take care of ourselves. seems good to me. fk any other country out there. we owe them nothing.

I heard a good portion of his speech this a.m. on CSpan. It was a good speech, I thought, but it was a lot more progressive than the Trumptards could handle.
that's what they are duh!!!!!

Forum List

Back