Bolivia's Morales Slams Trump to His Face at UN Security Council

Don't feel too special President "Corleone", Morales hated Obama's America too. That's gotta burn ya, being in the same boat as Obama?

That's okay too, Merikin drug warriors all hate him right back.

Bolivia ended its drug war by kicking out the DEA and legalizing coca | VICE News
I really don't think trump is out for a popularity contest. just saying.

I can agree with your first four words. Just sayin'
and yet I do more thinking than you, go figure.

It's about time somebody on the world stage stood up to Trump in a real way.

“The United States could not care less about human rights or justice,’’ Morales said. “If this were the case, it would have signed the international conventions and treaties that have protected human rights. It would not have threatened the investigation mechanism of the International Criminal Court, nor would it promote the use of torture, nor would it have walked away from the Human Rights Council. And nor would it have separated migrant children from their families, nor put them in cages.’’

Terms of Service Violation
Evo Morales? Seriously? I suppose Auntie Maxime is your local hero and you have a poster of Hugo Chavez in your basement room.

The human rights council? You mean the one with members as sterling as China and Iraq?

even dipshit Bolivia knows Trump is a F'n moron

If Dem's stopped getting their ass whooped in elections maybe the could do something about it.

you really need to come up with something new to add to a thread-

poor little boy must have never won at anything in its entire life ........

Team Trump stomped the shit out of you liberals, your ancestors felt that beat down.

we've been over this dumbshit
you come here illegally, you don't get to just run around and go to Taco Bell
FK those kids and their parents

that has NOTHING to do with civil rights
duh

It's about time somebody on the world stage stood up to Trump in a real way.

“The United States could not care less about human rights or justice,’’ Morales said. “If this were the case, it would have signed the international conventions and treaties that have protected human rights. It would not have threatened the investigation mechanism of the International Criminal Court, nor would it promote the use of torture, nor would it have walked away from the Human Rights Council. And nor would it have separated migrant children from their families, nor put them in cages.’’

Terms of Service Violation
We get to, "Blame the Right Wing", if we have to give our Statue of Liberty, back to the French.

Forum List

Back