Bolsheviks

yes bolshevik swere scum

but do not put everybody on the same basket

no! NO!

You Jew haters never remember what happens when you turn Jews in atheists.
You Christ-killers are always popping off with this kind of stuff. God has been bitching about Jews turning their face away from Him since at least Moses, but when they did it in early 20th century Russia, it was the Russians' fault?

Actually yes. It was the Russian's fault. Specifically the CZARS. You see the only reason the Jews were over-represented (marginally) in the Revolution -- is that for DECADES --- the Czars', White Russian calveries had been raiding peaceful rural segregated Jewish villages and using them for sword practice.

No fan of that. No reason for that. They would have been in favor of deposing the Czar in ANY shape, matter or form after a couple generations of that.
I think the bit about the calvary is a lie. Even so, 66 million dead when all was said and done, 20 million before 1927? We're not talking deposing a monarch here.

I am on the Tzar side....his family's side his daughters. his poor lost hemophilic son ...not on the bolsheviks scum side....

I don't know how anyone could read this thread and not feel just a little antisemitic based on what the jewish folks are saying.
Bad Jews always saying bad things.
Much worse than Catholics murdering Jews.
Yep...talking is much worse than torture and murder.
Feel stupid yet?

The Jewish desire to destroy Christianity is rooted in ancient hatreds.

If xtianity has taken a hit in popularity in the past few decades, you might want to look a little closer to home than the Jews...

westboro1_wide-a406a310ecf8baf3737a5a28df93d31c84e02284.jpg

jerry_falwell.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Bolsheviks were the biggest scum on this earth ever!

Amongst themselves, the Jews are quite candid about their sympathy for and involvement in Bolshevism.

On 4 April 1919 the Jewish Chronicle: “There is much in the fact of Bolshevism itself, in the fact that so many Jews are Bolshevists, in the fact that the ideals of Bolshevism at many points are consonant with the finest ideals of Judaism.”

Probably the best-known exposé of the Jewish role in the Bolshevik coup d’état was by Sir Winston Churchill, writing in the Illustrated Sunday Herald of 8 February 1920. Churchill wrote “With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of leading figures are Jews. Moreover the principal inspiration and the driving power comes from Jewish leaders.”

Communism was of course founded by Karl Marx whose grandfather was a rabbi by the name of Mordeccai. Marx was given his initial encouragement by a Communist-Zionist by the name of Moses Hess. As founder and editor of the Rheinische Zeitung, the main organ of leftist thought in Germany, he provided Karl Marx with his first important platform. Later, in Brussels, he collaborated with Marx on The German Ideology. It was Hess too who converted to Communism Friedrich Engels, the wealthy textiles magnate who later subsidised Marx from the profits of sweated labour in Britain and Germany.

When the Bolsheviks overthrew the short-lived democratic government in Moscow and St. Petersburg in October 1917, it was a virtual Jewish coup d’état. The most prominent Jewish Commissar was Trotsky, real name Bronstein. He had been married by a rabbi in 1900, and whilst in exile in New York he had worked for Novy Mir, described in the Church Times (23 January 1925) as a “Yiddish newspaper.”

The various reporters and diplomats who were there at the time of the “Revolution” have given evidence as to its Jewish nature.

The widow of the Guardian’s correspondent Mrs. Ariadna Tyrkova-Williams wrote: “In the Soviet Republic all the committees and commissaries were filled with Jews.”

why Bolsheviks destroyd synagogues, as much they did with churches , Jewish religious schools , etc. ? why didn´t make a Jewish SSR?
The didn't destroy synagogues, at least not thousands as they did churches. And they didn't hunt down and execute the rabbinate like they did the clergy and their families.
If you wanted a secular society, which religion would you want to destroy?
The one that preaches to you up your ass or the one that leaves you alone.
Jews don't proselytize.
Are you some kind of lunatic? Who would want to destroy any religion? People should be free to choose. And is Christian proselytizing really an onerous burden on you? It isn't, and you know it isn't. The Jewish desire to destroy Christianity is rooted in ancient hatreds.
Communism is atheism.
If you don't know this you're an idiot.
What you don't want to admit is that Christianity preaches up your ass and pisses off Communists.
So massacre the clergy AND THEIR FAMILIES because preaching irks you? Execute the entire faculty of a university because you didn't like the sermon topic? What Jeffers called "the dirty-clawed cruelties" that your people unleashed on the white Christians of Russia was an orgy of viciousness and violence that makes Hitler look like Mr Rogers. It's no wonder Jews go to any length to keep it quiet. The sick thing is it isn't because you are ashamed, haha, no, you just don't want any blowback as you prepare for the next round.

I have read so many books and bios about the Russian revolution and about the Tzar his family last days...I am an expert....

All I can say......... I hate and despise the bolsheviks ....and I hope and pray that the Tzar and his family are resting in peace wherever they are....:(

It is so horrible and so sad the way they were killed....the worst of the worst....

How Jewish was the most murderous bunch in history?

View attachment 148202

Remember, thousands of churches were destroyed and the clergy were hunted down and exterminated with their families. Synagogues and the rabbinate were left alone.

You ain't got a prayer of selling this shit.. Too obviously faked by INFERRING "jewish names" and identities.

Bolsheviks - Wikipedia

Composition of the party[edit]
The average party member was very young. In 1907, 22% of Bolsheviks were under 20, 37% were 20–24 and 16% were 25–29. By 1905, 62% of the members were industrial workers (3% of the population in 1897[16]).[17] 22% of Bolsheviks were gentry (1.7% of the total population), 38% were uprooted peasants, compared with 19% and 26% for the Mensheviks. In 1907, 78.3% of the Bolsheviks were Russian and 10% were Jewish (34% and 20% for the Mensheviks). Total membership was 8,400 in 1905, 13,000 in 1906 and 46,100 by 1907 (8,400, 18,000, 38,200 respectively for the Mensheviks). By 1910, both factions together had fewer than 10,000 members.[18]
Part of your cluelessness is that you think I am trying to sell it. That's what a Jew does. I'm stating the truth and you can pick it up or let it lie according to your own hatreds.

It's crap.. You probably KNOW it's crap. You just have to keep peddling it..
That's a personal problem. Not mine..
I know no such thing. Are you denying the Bolshevik take-over of Russia would not have happened had there been no Jews in Russia?

The Bolshevik Revolution would have HAPPENED and been successful --- regardless of any "jewish" contribution. .How many Jews fought with Che Guevara in Cuba?

They didn't deserved to be be waken up at midnight and be slaughtered in the cellar of the Ipatiev House

This is sad and horrible beyond words..... never to be forgotten :(

They didn't deserved to be be waken up at midnight and be slaughtered in the cellar of the Ipatiev House

This is sad and horrible beyond words..... never to be forgotten :(

I have sympathy on personal level -- for "your cause". But on a historical level, it's the equivalent of defending plantation life. It's OK to realize the humanity. NOT OK to ignore the inhumanity..

I hate the bolsheviks with all my heart.

So do I. Believe me. As far from my political core as is possible. But there's reasons why "the Revolution" started in Czarist Russia.. LOTS of them.

How can anybody have killed in cold blood a family...

with innocent young teen girls and a sick son

what kind of monsters does it take

it's so horrible....it will be forever be written in History as the worst event of the 20th century.

the very worst!:(

So do I. Believe me. As far from my political core as is possible. But there's reasons why "the Revolution" started in Czarist Russia.. LOTS of them.

it's so horrible....it will be forever be written in History as the worst event of the 20th century.

You ever study the French Revolution? THEY weren't Bolsheviks. It's an occupational hazard of being Monarchs.
It's everywhere in history where Monarchs stopped being cute and cuddly dearest..

You ever study the French Revolution? THEY weren't Bolsheviks. It's an occupational hazard of being Monarchs.
It's everywhere in history where Monarchs stopped being cute and cuddly dearest..

No

French Revolution is one thing

The slaughter of the Tzar and his family is another.

Forum List

Back