Bolton Thinks Book Tour is More Important than Making America Great Again

Bolton is a warmonger and never should be allowed near government. But he was, and he heard things while there, and we should be allowed to know what they are. He may be (is) a warmonger but I have no reason to believe he's dishonest, whereas I have approximately ten thousand reasons to believe Rump is.
The impeachment case I always thought was weak (in the sense of having to be explained, which is always dry), and not going to get traction. Especially with the sheep mentality of the Cult of Personality in place. The suppression of evidence amply demonstrates that. You don't suppress witnesses unless you're afraid of what they might say.
American presidents need to carry a big stick and use it. I we don't show we are willing to use military force, other nations won't give us the respect they should.

Bolton is a warmonger and never should be allowed near government. But he was, and he heard things while there, and we should be allowed to know what they are. He may be (is) a warmonger but I have no reason to believe he's dishonest, whereas I have approximately ten thousand reasons to believe Rump is.

The impeachment case I always thought was weak (in the sense of having to be explained, which is always dry), and not going to get traction. Especially with the sheep mentality of the Cult of Personality in place. The suppression of evidence amply demonstrates that. You don't suppress witnesses unless you're afraid of what they might say.

American presidents need to carry a big stick and use it. I we don't show we are willing to use military force, other nations won't give us the respect they should.

That's related to the post quoted, how?

If there's a 'big stick' around, Bolton was wielding it more than anyone else. Are you arguing against your own OP now?

And the president equates to "America" how?
And where was this "attack"? You mean like Rex Tillerson described him as a "fucking moron"?
And what post does Tillerson hold now?

No idea. That's not the question, is it.
I asked you in what way Bolton "attacked America", you said "he attacked the president". Then I asked when/where/how, and you had no answer.

If there's a 'big stick' around, Bolton was wielding it more than anyone else. Are you arguing against your own OP now?
Bolton is a person that presidents should listen to when making foreign policy decisions. Bolton's recent treasonous actions have guaranteed no future president will ask him to be part of their cabinet.

Bolton is a person that presidents should listen to when making foreign policy decisions. Bolton's recent treasonous actions have guaranteed no future president will ask him to be part of their cabinet.

And yet --------------- you can't tell us what these "treasonous actions" were.

Kind of like you couldn't tell us when he ever went around crowing "make America great again".
See a pattern?

And yet --------------- you can't tell us what these "treasonous actions" were.
Kind of like you couldn't tell us when he ever went around crowing "make America great again".
See a pattern?
A coup is treason.

Have never cared for Bolton but have no doubt he is still a patriot. You don't have to follow a party or President to be a patriot. Guess John Kelly is not a patriot either in your eyes? He was all for Bolton testifying.
Bolton is attacking Trump and America. That's clearly not the behavior of a patriot.

He attacked trump not the U.S. Now that is patriotic.

Have never cared for Bolton but have no doubt he is still a patriot. You don't have to follow a party or President to be a patriot. Guess John Kelly is not a patriot either in your eyes? He was all for Bolton testifying.
Bolton is attacking Trump and America. That's clearly not the behavior of a patriot.

You clearly don't understand that you can respect the office of the Presidency but not the occupant.

your first two words shows me you're not even from here or otherwise you would have said The President.

He attacked trump not the U.S. Now that is patriotic.[/QUOTE]
He has no problem teaming up with the Deep State and the Democrats to attack Trump and America. Trump is doing what's best for America. We should all be cheering him on.

Forum List

Back