Bolton's first lie exposed.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
But ya know, gotta sell those books.

I love how this guy is all the sudden the Dimwinger's Messiah. :abgg2q.jpg:

Lighthizer denies Bolton claim that Trump asked China’s Xi for 2020 help: ‘Never happened. I was there’

U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer said former national security adviser John Bolton’s claim that President Trump asked Chinese President Xi Jinping for help winning the 2020 election is “absolutely untrue.”

"Absolutely untrue, never happened. I was there, I have no recollection of that ever happening. I don't believe it's true, I don't believe it ever happened," Lighthizer said Wednesday at a Senate Finance Committee hearing.

Of course it didn't happen. Trump is not that stupid when he knows everyone around him could be a rat. If he were ever going to ask for such help, he would have an intermediary ask.

Also, how could a foreign communist government help? Would they activate MSNBC and CNN stooges to support Trump instead of the communists?

Lighthizer denies Bolton claim that Trump asked China’s Xi for 2020 help: ‘Never happened. I was there’

U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer said former national security adviser John Bolton’s claim that President Trump asked Chinese President Xi Jinping for help winning the 2020 election is “absolutely untrue.”

"Absolutely untrue, never happened. I was there, I have no recollection of that ever happening. I don't believe it's true, I don't believe it ever happened," Lighthizer said Wednesday at a Senate Finance Committee hearing.
A denial isn't a lie.

I noticed he used the magic plausible deniability words. "I have no recollection"..".I dont believe...."

A denial isn't a lie.
Exactly. The lie is Bolton's, not the guy who was there who denied it happened.

Thanks for clearing up what didn't need to be cleared up. :itsok:

I noticed he used the magic plausible deniability words. "I have no recollection"..".I dont believe...."

I don't blame him for using somewhat cautious words, I'd do the same. He doesn't want to be nailed in the future for lying, especially to the government where they will hold him to account for political purposes alone. He can't possibly know 100% what happens, he can just say with honesty, "I don't recollect that it happened" out of an abundance of caution.

Last edited:
His first lie.....you mean when he shit his diaper but told his mom that he didn't.

What is Bolton's corroboration?

Hmmmmm..........................

Of course it didn't happen. Trump is not that stupid when he knows everyone around him could be a rat. If he were ever going to ask for such help, he would have an intermediary ask.

Also, how could a foreign communist government help? Would they activate MSNBC and CNN stooges to support Trump instead of the communists?

Ummmm....Trump IS that stupid
Russia, Ukraine and now China

He knows he can’t win without foreign assistance

Just what form would this foreign assistance take? He won last time against a far better candidate and without any political experience. 4 Years later after keeping his promises and been successful in so many respects, the re-election is far easier.

Just what form would this foreign assistance take? He won last time against a far better candidate and without any political experience. 4 Years later after keeping his promises and been successful in so many respects, the re-election is far easier.
Boy are you delusional
Trumps presidency is tanking

I could give a fuck what Boltons corroboration is. I didnt even mention his name.

Another thread claiming everyone but Trump is lying. Anyone think maybe it’s Trump? Anyone?

More loyal Trumpites lying on his behalf
They better be careful. I remember he did a u turn and ran them over with that Bleach statement. They were claiming he didnt mean Bleach then he said he was joking with someone he wasnt even looking at.

I could give a fuck what Boltons corroboration is. I didnt even mention his name.
So, you don't have any corroboration for Bolton.

Got it.

So, you don't have any corroboration for Bolton.

Got it.
Nope. Both he and Drumpf are POS. I cant help that he is giving all the dirt on Drumpf.

Forum List

Back