Bolton's first lie exposed.

But ya know, gotta sell those books.

I love how this guy is all the sudden the Dimwinger's Messiah. :abgg2q.jpg:

Lighthizer denies Bolton claim that Trump asked China’s Xi for 2020 help: ‘Never happened. I was there’

U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer said former national security adviser John Bolton’s claim that President Trump asked Chinese President Xi Jinping for help winning the 2020 election is “absolutely untrue.”

"Absolutely untrue, never happened. I was there, I have no recollection of that ever happening. I don't believe it's true, I don't believe it ever happened," Lighthizer said Wednesday at a Senate Finance Committee hearing.
I noticed he used the magic plausible deniability words. "I have no recollection"..".I dont believe...."
What is Bolton's corroboration?

Hmmmmm..........................
I could give a fuck what Boltons corroboration is. I didnt even mention his name.
So, you don't have any corroboration for Bolton.

Got it.
When is our President going to provide corroboration?

He seems more interested in keeping us from reading Bolton’s book and blocking Bolton from testifying before Congress.

What is he hiding?

It’s always an absolute joke when Little Trumpsters call out alleged liars, when the man who’s enormous ass their faces are buried in, is a proven pathological liar. The guy lies to America multiple times daily.
Don’t these lemmings understand what the word “hypocrisy” means and what hypocrites do to earn that name?

Why does Trump work so hard to keep us from hearing what Bolton has to say?

First he blocked him from testifying to Congress
Now, he is trying to block the release of his book

What does Bolton know that Trump does not want us to hear?

Lighthizer denies Bolton claim that Trump asked China’s Xi for 2020 help: ‘Never happened. I was there’

U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer said former national security adviser John Bolton’s claim that President Trump asked Chinese President Xi Jinping for help winning the 2020 election is “absolutely untrue.”

"Absolutely untrue, never happened. I was there, I have no recollection of that ever happening. I don't believe it's true, I don't believe it ever happened," Lighthizer said Wednesday at a Senate Finance Committee hearing.
I noticed he used the magic plausible deniability words. "I have no recollection"..".I dont believe...."

I could give a fuck what Boltons corroboration is. I didnt even mention his name.

Got it.
Nope. Both he and Drumpf are POS. I cant help that he is giving all the dirt on Drumpf.
At least you admit you have nothing.

Baby steps.

Got it.

He seems more interested in keeping us from reading Bolton’s book and blocking Bolton from testifying before Congress.

What is he hiding?

Provided in the OP, Dummy.

Next?

Got it.
Nope. Both he and Drumpf are POS. I cant help that he is giving all the dirt on Drumpf.

Baby steps.
I have Lighthizer leaving himself a back door and Drumpf sweating bullets. Thats more than you have. ;)

Got it.

Baby steps.
I have Lighthizer leaving himself a back door and Drumpf sweating bullets. Thats more than you have. ;)
"Absolutely untrue, never happened. I was there,

Got it.

Baby steps.

"I have no recollection"..".I dont believe...."

Of course it didn't happen. Trump is not that stupid when he knows everyone around him could be a rat. If he were ever going to ask for such help, he would have an intermediary ask.

Also, how could a foreign communist government help? Would they activate MSNBC and CNN stooges to support Trump instead of the communists?

Ummmm....Trump IS that stupid
Russia, Ukraine and now China

He knows he can’t win without foreign assistance
Russia was Obama...it's on video.

Got it.

Baby steps.
Who to believe?

Trump has built up so much credibility

Got it.

Baby steps.

The standard caveat anyone testifying in front of Congress uses.

Does that mean he is lying?

Got it.

Baby steps.
Who to believe?

Trump has built up so much credibility
I'd believe Nixon over Drumpf.

Got it.

Baby steps.

Of course Drumpf is lying. That fucker cant draw a breath without lying.

Got it.

Baby steps.

Of course Drumpf is lying. That fucker cant draw a breath without lying.
Good Lord, Slug. This isn't Trump you fucking retard. Go back and read the OP as many times as it takes for you to get up to speed.

Nostra uses the liars of an Administration KNOWN for LYING to deny something said by a former administrator,
who is NOT known for lying.

Hmmmmmmm...
What is Bolton's (former Trump administration member) corrobaration?

Seems to me you are using someone from the administration you say is "known for lying" as your source and he has no corroboration.

Hmmmm......................

Absolutely untrue, never happened. I was there,Absolutely untrue, never happened. I was there, I have no recollection of that ever happening. I don't believe it's true, I don't believe it ever happened," Lighthizer said Wednesday at a Senate Finance Committee hearing.

Doesnt seem that enthusiastic

Absolutely untrue, never happened. I was there,Absolutely untrue, never happened. I was there, I have no recollection of that ever happening. I don't believe it's true, I don't believe it ever happened," Lighthizer said Wednesday at a Senate Finance Committee hearing.

Absolutely untrue, never happened. I was there,Absolutely untrue, never happened. I was there, I have no recollection of that ever happening. I don't believe it's true, I don't believe it ever happened," Lighthizer said Wednesday at a Senate Finance Committee hearing.n of that ever happening.

He started off good then he remembered the legal consequences. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back