Bolton's first lie exposed.

But ya know, gotta sell those books.

I love how this guy is all the sudden the Dimwinger's Messiah. :abgg2q.jpg:

Lighthizer denies Bolton claim that Trump asked China’s Xi for 2020 help: ‘Never happened. I was there’

U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer said former national security adviser John Bolton’s claim that President Trump asked Chinese President Xi Jinping for help winning the 2020 election is “absolutely untrue.”

"Absolutely untrue, never happened. I was there, I have no recollection of that ever happening. I don't believe it's true, I don't believe it ever happened," Lighthizer said Wednesday at a Senate Finance Committee hearing.
I noticed he used the magic plausible deniability words. "I have no recollection"..".I dont believe...."
What is Bolton's corroboration?

Hmmmmm..........................
I could give a fuck what Boltons corroboration is. I didnt even mention his name.
So, you don't have any corroboration for Bolton.

Got it.
Nope. Both he and Drumpf are POS. I cant help that he is giving all the dirt on Drumpf.
At least you admit you have nothing.

Baby steps.
I have Lighthizer leaving himself a back door and Drumpf sweating bullets. Thats more than you have. ;)
"Absolutely untrue, never happened. I was there,

"I have no recollection"..".I dont believe...."
The standard caveat anyone testifying in front of Congress uses.

Does that mean he is lying?
Of course Drumpf is lying. That fucker cant draw a breath without lying.
Good Lord, Slug. This isn't Trump you fucking retard. Go back and read the OP as many times as it takes for you to get up to speed.
This is definitely about whether Drumpf lied or not. As I said Bolton has his fat ass sweating and lying.

Lighthizer denies Bolton claim that Trump asked China’s Xi for 2020 help: ‘Never happened. I was there’

U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer said former national security adviser John Bolton’s claim that President Trump asked Chinese President Xi Jinping for help winning the 2020 election is “absolutely untrue.”

"Absolutely untrue, never happened. I was there, I have no recollection of that ever happening. I don't believe it's true, I don't believe it ever happened," Lighthizer said Wednesday at a Senate Finance Committee hearing.
Bolton says it did, and he was there too.

That's not disproving or proving anything.

Sorry for your luck.

The left had a hate-on for Bolton for years, now they have a hard-on for him. As soon as his usefulness is over they will dump him again.

I noticed he used the magic plausible deniability words. "I have no recollection"..".I dont believe...."

From the OP.

Lighthizer said he was at the meeting in question and would have recollected such an exchange, and disputed Bolton's account.
A string of resurfaced video clips earlier this year led Trump to tweet "GAME OVER!" -- including an interview of Bolton in Auust 2019 where he appears to have no issues with Trump foreign policy concerning Ukraine or any other nation. The interview seemingly contradicted assertions in Bolton's book that Trump explicitly told him he wanted to tie military aid to Ukraine to an investigation into Joe and Hunter Biden.

Why does Trump work so hard to keep us from hearing what Bolton has to say?
First he blocked him from testifying to Congress
Now, he is trying to block the release of his book
What does Bolton know that Trump does not want us to hear?
It doesn't matter what Bolton knows, his fifteen minutes of fame are over.

We are supposed to believe Lighthizer. Where is his proof?

Of course it didn't happen. Trump is not that stupid when he knows everyone around him could be a rat. If he were ever going to ask for such help, he would have an intermediary ask.

Also, how could a foreign communist government help? Would they activate MSNBC and CNN stooges to support Trump instead of the communists?

Ummmm....Trump IS that stupid
Russia, Ukraine and now China

He knows he can’t win without foreign assistance

And yet the shrilary is the only person we have evidence of doing exactly that.

Hmmmm, dumbwinger swings, and misses, yet again.

I could give a fuck what Boltons corroboration is. I didnt even mention his name.

Got it.
Nope. Both he and Drumpf are POS. I cant help that he is giving all the dirt on Drumpf.

Baby steps.
I have Lighthizer leaving himself a back door and Drumpf sweating bullets. Thats more than you have. ;)
Who to believe?

Trump has built up so much credibility
Who to believe , Democrats have built up so much credibility..

Of course it didn't happen. Trump is not that stupid when he knows everyone around him could be a rat. If he were ever going to ask for such help, he would have an intermediary ask.

Also, how could a foreign communist government help? Would they activate MSNBC and CNN stooges to support Trump instead of the communists?

Another baseless Hillary accusation

It happened during a meeting between Xi & Trump & translators only. So of couse the guy was not there.

Who is surprised that Trump sought help for his campaign from foreign leaders? China, Ukraine, and you know Russia.

Got it.

Baby steps.
"Absolutely untrue, never happened. I was there,

"I have no recollection"..".I dont believe...."
The standard caveat anyone testifying in front of Congress uses.

Does that mean he is lying?
Of course Drumpf is lying. That fucker cant draw a breath without lying.
Good Lord, Slug. This isn't Trump you fucking retard. Go back and read the OP as many times as it takes for you to get up to speed.
This is definitely about whether Drumpf lied or not. As I said Bolton has his fat ass sweating and lying.
Bolton: No corroboration

What lie by Trump? Quote it with a link.

Sorry for your luck.
Funny how all the sudden Bolton is your messiah.

We are supposed to believe Lighthizer. Where is his proof?
He was under oath. The fired Bolton is hawking a book for cash.

It happened during a meeting between Xi & Trump & translators only. So of couse the guy was not there.

Who is surprised that Trump sought help for his campaign from foreign leaders? China, Ukraine, and you know Russia.
It did? Cool. Bring your source for that info.

Nothing that any member of the Administration says can be taken as true. Lying is part of the job description. Lighthizer still works for Trump. Trump staffers will say whatever they have to say to keep their jobs.

Sorry for your luck.

No he's not. He's just another slime ball Republican looking to make a big buck.

Bolton could have testified at any time during the impeachment hearings. All of these behaviours that Bolton is revealing are impeachable offenses. Bolton, and the rest of the Administration officials swore an oath to the Constitution, not the President. They're all protecting the President, making millions, and the country be damned.

Nothing that any member of the Administration says can be taken as true. Lying is part of the job description. Lighthizer still works for Trump. Trump staffers will say whatever they have to say to keep their jobs.
You are the expert at never saying anything that's true.

Sorry for your luck.

No he's not. He's just another slime ball Republican looking to make a big buck.

Bolton could have testified at any time during the impeachment hearings. All of these behaviours that Bolton is revealing are impeachable offenses. Bolton, and the rest of the Administration officials swore an oath to the Constitution, not the President. They're all protecting the President, making millions, and the country be damned.
You Messiah Bolton is the only one making a buck off of this, Dummy.

Bbbbbbuuuuutttt Hillary!!
ROTFLMFAO, you just can't make this shit up!
MAGA!!!!

Forum List

Back