Bolton's first lie exposed.

But ya know, gotta sell those books.

I love how this guy is all the sudden the Dimwinger's Messiah. :abgg2q.jpg:

Lighthizer denies Bolton claim that Trump asked China’s Xi for 2020 help: ‘Never happened. I was there’

U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer said former national security adviser John Bolton’s claim that President Trump asked Chinese President Xi Jinping for help winning the 2020 election is “absolutely untrue.”

"Absolutely untrue, never happened. I was there, I have no recollection of that ever happening. I don't believe it's true, I don't believe it ever happened," Lighthizer said Wednesday at a Senate Finance Committee hearing.
Bolton says it did, and he was there too.

That's not disproving or proving anything.

Sorry for your luck.
Funny how all the sudden Bolton is your messiah.

No he's not. He's just another slime ball Republican looking to make a big buck.

Bolton could have testified at any time during the impeachment hearings. All of these behaviours that Bolton is revealing are impeachable offenses. Bolton, and the rest of the Administration officials swore an oath to the Constitution, not the President. They're all protecting the President, making millions, and the country be damned.
You Messiah Bolton is the only one making a buck off of this, Dummy.

Trump is billing the country millions of dollars from his golf clubs - rooms, meals, and golf cart rentals for his golfing weekends, all at rack rates.

The head of the Senate Intel Committee is being investigated for insider trading. Larry Kudlow has been raking in the cash. Similarly Pompeo with his Madison Dinners. These people are just stuffing their pockets with cash while the country burns.

Everybody Trump fires writes a tell-all book, but nobody comes forward when the stuff is happening.

Of course it didn't happen. Trump is not that stupid when he knows everyone around him could be a rat. If he were ever going to ask for such help, he would have an intermediary ask.

Also, how could a foreign communist government help? Would they activate MSNBC and CNN stooges to support Trump instead of the communists?

Ummmm....Trump IS that stupid
Russia, Ukraine and now China

He knows he can’t win without foreign assistance

And yet the shrilary is the only person we have evidence of doing exactly that.

Hmmmm, dumbwinger swings, and misses, yet again.
Another baseless Hillary accusation

Suuuuure it is. The only baseless accusations are yours. You idiots have made claim after claim and they have all been proven false.

Lighthizer denies Bolton claim that Trump asked China’s Xi for 2020 help: ‘Never happened. I was there’

U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer said former national security adviser John Bolton’s claim that President Trump asked Chinese President Xi Jinping for help winning the 2020 election is “absolutely untrue.”

"Absolutely untrue, never happened. I was there, I have no recollection of that ever happening. I don't believe it's true, I don't believe it ever happened," Lighthizer said Wednesday at a Senate Finance Committee hearing.

Sorry for your luck.

No he's not. He's just another slime ball Republican looking to make a big buck.

Bolton could have testified at any time during the impeachment hearings. All of these behaviours that Bolton is revealing are impeachable offenses. Bolton, and the rest of the Administration officials swore an oath to the Constitution, not the President. They're all protecting the President, making millions, and the country be damned.

Trump is billing the country millions of dollars from his golf clubs - rooms, meals, and golf cart rentals for his golfing weekends, all at rack rates.

The head of the Senate Intel Committee is being investigated for insider trading. Larry Kudlow has been raking in the cash. Similarly Pompeo with his Madison Dinners. These people are just stuffing their pockets with cash while the country burns.

Everybody Trump fires writes a tell-all book, but nobody comes forward when the stuff is happening.
Biden billed the secret service for rent at one of his McMansions while he was VP.

They have to stay somewhere, Dummy.

Of course it didn't happen. Trump is not that stupid when he knows everyone around him could be a rat. If he were ever going to ask for such help, he would have an intermediary ask.

Also, how could a foreign communist government help? Would they activate MSNBC and CNN stooges to support Trump instead of the communists?
how could a foreign communist government help?
By purchasing US products. Because farms got $22 billion in obamaphones in 2019.

Anyways, Bolton's "lies" are classified.
A bit odd that false statements would be classified.

Has ANYONE come out to back up fired, disgruntled Bolton’s cocomamie claims?
No?

Seems odd when libturds claim everyone hates Trump.

Sorry for your luck.

Biden billed the secret service for rent at one of his McMansions while he was VP.

I love the economic ignorance of Trump trolls. As you said, they have to stay somewhere. VP Biden charged his entire detail $2200 per month, to rent a house or $72.32 per night, for his entire detail. For meals, the had a full kitchen at their disposal, or could order in from local restaurants. Biden received a total of $171,000 over the 8 years he was VP.

Trump is forcing the Secret Service to pay rack rates, some as high as $650 a night for a single room, at his east coast resorts, where Trump has spend more than 225 nights - more than 9 months in total, during the first 3+ years of his Presidency.

This is from a pro-Trump paper:

Reportedly, the Secret Service paid Trump in just three months what it had paid Biden in more than six years. In 2017, the Secret Service rented a three-bedroom cottage at Trump’s New Jersey golf course for three whole months, paying $17,000 a month. That is, taxpayers paid as much for one summer of the Trump cottage as they did for two years of the Biden cottage.

In addition, there are the meals. The cottages at Trump resorts don't have kitchens. They'll have microwaves, a coffee machine, and a fridge, but you can't actually cook in one of those bungalows. They want you to spend money at the restaurants.

Trump spent $115 million on golf, in the first three years of his Presidency. Tens of millions of that money have been paid to Trumps golf resorts for rooms, meals and golf cart rentals for his White House entourage and Secret Service.

Sorry for your luck.

I love the economic ignorance of Trump trolls. As you said, they have to stay somewhere. VP Biden charged his entire detail $2200 per month, to rent a house or $72.32 per night, for his entire detail. For meals, the had a full kitchen at their disposal, or could order in from local restaurants. Biden received a total of $171,000 over the 8 years he was VP.

Trump is forcing the Secret Service to pay rack rates, some as high as $650 a night for a single room, at his east coast resorts, where Trump has spend more than 225 nights - more than 9 months in total, during the first 3+ years of his Presidency.

This is from a pro-Trump paper:

Reportedly, the Secret Service paid Trump in just three months what it had paid Biden in more than six years. In 2017, the Secret Service rented a three-bedroom cottage at Trump’s New Jersey golf course for three whole months, paying $17,000 a month. That is, taxpayers paid as much for one summer of the Trump cottage as they did for two years of the Biden cottage.

In addition, there are the meals. The cottages at Trump resorts don't have kitchens. They'll have microwaves, a coffee machine, and a fridge, but you can't actually cook in one of those bungalows. They want you to spend money at the restaurants.

Trump spent $115 million on golf, in the first three years of his Presidency. Tens of millions of that money have been paid to Trumps golf resorts for rooms, meals and golf cart rentals for his White House entourage and Secret Service.
Hey stupid, Barry Hussein vacationened in Martha’s Vinyard and Hawaii.

Any fucking clue what that cost? Don’t bother to answer cuz I know you don’t.

stick to commenting on your shithole country, you. Canuck lunatic.

Bolton's first lie exposed.

Bolton is an asshole and I detest him - but he is not known as a liar.

Really?

Bolton is the same one who pushed the "Iraq has WMD's" thing that the left is calling the biggest lie of the decade. SAME GUY. Before he was the biggest liar, now he's a bastion of truth.

Give me a break.

Forum List

Back